If you receive a traffic ticket or summons

creampie

If you receive a traffic ticket or summons

Postby creampie » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:19 am

If you receive a traffic ticket or summons - in RED INK write the following across the face of the document

I DO NOT RECOGNISE YOU.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT.
WE HAVE NO INTERNATIONAL TREATY.
NO ASSURED VALUE.
NO SURETY ACCEPTED.
WE HAVE NO CONTRACT.

THEN DO THE SAME ACROSS THE TICKET OR SUMMONS ITSELF

I DO NOT RECOGNISE YOU.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT.
WE HAVE NO INTERNATIONAL TREATY.
NO ASSURED VALUE.
NO SURETY ACCEPTED.
WE HAVE NO CONTRACT.

JUDGE v. JUSTICE?
One's elected, one's appointed. The elected one has surety.
Did you elect a Judge lately, no! Well then I guess he’s not a judge and he’s a Justice.

You should not go to court unless you are forced there and this information is as a guide if that happens.

Always appear on CONDITIONAL/SPECIAL APPEARANCE if you happen to be in the Court room.

If a judge/justice states you need to seek legal advise he is trying to get you to accept surety.
Seeking legal advise is entering into a commercial transaction.
The judge/justice has no authority to force you to enter a contract with anyone i.e. a solicitor/barrister.
He has no authority to do so.

If he wants you to identify yourself.
Ask him WHO ARE YOU?
They cannot proceed without UNDERSTANDING. Hit him with WHO ARE YOU?
If you get the Judge to admit representing the state and your adversary is the state it then becomes clear "conflict of interest" and leads to recusal or even dismissal as there is no way to proceed. "WHO ARE YOU?"

WHO ARE YOU negates the POSSIBILITY of there being UNDERSTANDING.
"WHO ARE YOU?" to the Judge, just means I am not accepting YOU until YOU QUALIFY yourself TO ME, and IF there is any business between us then we will proceed but until then YOU have NO STANDING with ME.

By accepting MISTER, you are ACCEPTING THEIR AUTHORITY.
" By what authority do you DARE address me a MISTER?"
If the Judge keeps it up, say something like,
As you (the judge) persist in addressing me as a subordinate (MR. EDGELY, MR. being the subordinate), I am going to ask you to recuse yourself. As you have clearly overstepped your authorised role, and claimed authority without identifying yourself, would you please recuse yourself NOW.

NEVER ANSWER A QUESTION FROM THE JUDGE , deflect and ask him a question.

Other ideas:
When the COMPLAINT is called, Police vs. Lee Edgely.

If the Judge is talking, INTERUPT and state “POINT OF ORDER”.

I have been forced here against my WILL and I am here to clear up this matter in which I may have security interests.
NOTE: If you are the BENEFICIARY, you have a SECURITY INTEREST IN IT. (Someone is messing with your shit, that is why you are there).
You are the sole authorised administrator for THE Person you have (it is not YOUR person).

I do not understand the NATURE and CAUSE of these proceedings.
As that is the case, I respectfully inform the court that...
“I am reserving ALL rights. Are there objections from the court?”
I am looking for OBJECTIONS from the court!
Let the record show that I have reserved ALL rights.
There has been no objection.

Note: The court is not a person, and/or party, so they CAN'T object.

Do not let the prosecutor speak, only the Judge and only if he asks you “How do you wish to proceed”. Anything else you shout “OBJECTION”, I DID NOT GIVE YOU LEAVE TO SPEAK. When he asks you how you WISH to proceed, he is giving you your sovereignty and you need to enforce it there and then. State “DISMISS ALL CHARGES AND RELEASE ME”.

Stating that you do not understand the NATURE and CAUSE of these proceedings can stop them from proceeding as you do not understand what is going on.
KEEP REPEATING "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE NATURE AND CAUSE OF THESE PROCEEDINGS".
If you are not qualified in statutes as a Solicitor or Barrister then YOU can not understand what is going on, therefore why should you accept liability/surety for something that you are NOT QUALIFIED IN and do not understand. You're not part of their club.

Remember there is no injured party with them, you can only hurt there feelings with your words! Let them file a hurt feelings report.

Other ideas:
If a judge tries to enter a plea on your behalf,
You ask, BY WHAT AUTHOURITY DOES A LEGAL FICTION administer MY estate?

If the judge says, you are a BELLIGERENT DEFENDANT?
You answer by stating “BY WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU DECLARE WAR ON MY PERSON”. Research this one and use as a cannon when it's needed!

I will leave you with this, it is not a CRIME to not give your name to a judge or the Police, but when they asks you at least say something like “show me the certified copy of the statute book that states that I have to identify myself to you and then I will”, until then “WHO ARE YOU”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you give these strangers “special status”?

You can also verbally attack the POLICE that brought you there and ask them to show factual evidence that they have jurisdiction over you. Always make sure to rebut everything they on the stand because if you do not, it will be taken as factual evidence against you.

The following is called a NOTICE OF MISTAKE (created by Scott Duncan). This is genius so only use it if you know what you are doing.
You need to firstly write your affidavit and then attach this as exhibit 1. Then attached your Birth Certificate as exhibit 2.

I’m not going to do your home work, so get studying and researching.
Note: You will have to change certain sections depending on where you live.
The following Notice of Mistake is set for Ireland.

NOTICE OF MISTAKE

1. TAKE NOTICE THAT: In the matter of SURETY for the LEGAL NAME, I believe that there has been a MISTAKE, as the SOLE BENEFICIARY OF A PUBLIC DOCUMENT has been INCORRECTLY IDENTIFIED as an "accused" and/or a "suspect".
2. FORGIVE ME: If I, AND/OR PERSONS AND/OR FRIENDS OF THE COURT AND/OR SUCH OTHER PARTIES ACTING IN MY INTERESTS, have led A COURT and/or STATUTORY BODY and/or A GOVERNMENT SERVICE and/or AGENTS and/or OFFICERS of such bodies, to believe, by responding to “You”, and/or “LEE EDGELY”, and/or SUCH OTHER IDENTIFICATION, such bodies HAVE ADDRESSED ME AS, that I am the PARTY WITH SURETY in this matter, then that would be a MISTAKE, and please forgive me.
3. If I, AND/OR PERSONS AND/OR FRIENDS OF THE COURT AND/OR SUCH OTHER PARTIES ACTING IN MY INTERESTS, have led A COURT and/or STATUTORY BODY and/or A GOVERNMENT SERVICE and/or AGENTS and/or OFFICERS of such bodies, to believe, by responding to “You”, and/or “LEE EDGELY”, and/or SUCH OTHER IDENTIFICATION, such bodies HAVE ADDRESSED ME AS, that I am, in ANY CAPACITY, a Pro Se litigant and/or a LEGAL PERSON in this matter, then that would be a MISTAKE, as I DO NOT CONSENT and WAIVE THE BENEFIT to such titles (Waiver of the ALIENS ACT, 1935). Please forgive me.
4. THEREFORE: As I have no knowledge of who “You” and or “LEE EDGELY” and/or SUCH OTHER IDENTIFICATION ANY COURT and/or STATUTORY BODY and/or GOVERNMENT SERVICE and/or AGENTS and/or OFFICERS of such bodies [HEREAFTER "YOU"], HAS ADDRESSED ME AS, I RESPECTFULLY ASK; by WHAT AUTHORITY ARE "YOU" ADDRESSING me as such?
5. As the SURETY BOND (BIRTH CERTIFICATE) has been deposited into the COURT [In the custody of Judge John Doe, DISTRICT COURT: Court File Number BLAH BALH], WHAT EVIDENCE does the COURT have that I, as a MAN who is not lawfully entitled to the BENEFITS of a BIRTH CERTIFICATE [ENTER BIRTH CERT NO:], have any SURETY in this matter?
6. As GOVERNMENT is the SOLE SIGNATORY PARTY on the SURETY BOND (BIRTH CERTIFICATE), with SOLE AND FULL SURETY as TRUSTEE for the LEGAL NAME, WHAT EVIDENCE do YOU have that I am a TRUSTEE for the LEGAL NAME. WHAT EVIDENCE do YOU have that I am a TRUSTEE and have ANY SURETY with respect to ANY NAME?
7. WHAT EVIDENCE do YOU have, that I am an OFFICER, an AGENT, a TRUSTEE and/or an EMPLOYEE of the GOVERNMENT OF IRELAND? WHAT EVIDENCE do "YOU" have of any WARRANT OF AGENCY for the principal?
8. WHAT EVIDENCE do "YOU" have that there has been any meeting of the minds, any PROPER NOTICE given, any considerable CONSIDERATION offered, or that I have ANY INTENT to CONTRACT in this matter?

As such, I am returning your OFFER, DECLINED, for immediate DISCHARGE and CLOSURE.

AUTHORISED BY: Seal:

Date:

Have fun folks and enjoy, if you're not, you're not ready, GO LEARN MORE.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Roads & Traffic”