NSW Police Force Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion

The Pedolice of Golburn Police Force. Organized Crime syndicate.. no Honor, no Integrity, no Due Process. Covering up Police Assaults and Gov Corporate crimes. Always targeting Aussie battlers, and never the Zionist Elite Corporations.
TEMPEST

NSW Police Force Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Ex-CIA Contractor Confirms: Police Departments Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion

http://filmingcops.com/ex-cia-contracto ... ompassion/
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

Not Guilty

Re: NSW Police Force Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion

Postby Not Guilty » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 pm

I had a landlord in Queensland once, who was an ex-cop. He told me that when he applied, his IQ was deemed to be too low for him to be put out on the street. So they gave him a job driving the Superintendent around instead.

They used to drive around all day, picking up bribes. Again, all funded by the tax payer. ;)

TEMPEST

Re: NSW Police Force Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Yep, I used to know a drug lord in Eastern Sydney, that would give weekly bribes to certain Police Sergeant to look the other way.
Still happening today.

The war on drugs is a scam.

Our Jewish Government imports the drugs, then uses Bike gangs to distribute it on the streets. Any bikie member that decides to work for themselves (become the competition) is thrown under the bus, so to speak.

Our Kosher Government is not afraid to throw their own under the bus, if they decide to get too cocky and start working for themselves.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

Return to “Australian NSW Police”