Michael Darby charging at me with a hand gun

The Pedolice of Golburn Police Force. Organized Crime syndicate.. no Honor, no Integrity, no Due Process. Covering up Police Assaults and Gov Corporate crimes. Always targeting Aussie battlers, and never the Zionist Elite Corporations.
TEMPEST

Michael Darby charging at me with a hand gun

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 pm

As you can see by the amateurish video i took on my cell phone today, 12.01.2017 at 7.30 pm, in the very late stages of Berrima Communications Stalker Sexual Predator and conman and woman, Michael Darby and Vanessa Darby stalking me from Taylor Avenue, they do a U turn, then chase me till they are side by side on the wrong side of the road, swerving their vehicle into mine just inches away from pushing me into the ditch to run me off the road.. then I try to out maneuver them by accelerating into a side street, but they take the next side street to block me at a Giveway sign on Sydney street in New Berrima, while im sitting on Ennis road, not able to move because they have illegally blocked me. They don't move, they start opening the doors and I see Michael John Darby with a crowbar in his left hand as he gets out of the car. 8-x

I thought, if I stay I get my vehicle damaged again, so I reverse away and then go forward and around them, while they try to get back into their vehicle again. I see then in my rear view mirror driving right around the block again so they can block me again at the next Giveway sign on Argyle street.. so I decide to hit the record on my cell phone and wait to see if I can capture the psychopaths doing it again to me. :-bd

I call Goulburn police force, Hume LAC, Bowral Police, that I am being chased and stalked. they say they are sending a unit over.

As you can see by the video Mick drives around the back lane, and through the General Store's property to come back onto Argyle street where he drives back home, to get his hand gun.. then starts walking to my place, which is a few doors down.

When I get inside my home, and put down the shopping bag, I hear Mick screaming like a mad man, yelling I'm going to kill you CUNT many times, outside my place...
I go outside, and the 200kg madman starts charging at me, with a stiff right arm, behind his back... like he was hiding a hand gun...

But because he is so uncoordinated and huge, his arm swings out a few times, as he charges towards me, and I glimpse what looks like a hand gun in his right hand. I run back inside the house very quickly after I definitely see the handgun he is holding.

As you can see from this video of Mick charging at me.
Mick carefully does not show his right side to my security camera, while he is holding a hand gun.

This isn't the first time Mick used a handgun in someones face in the neighborhood of Argyle Street New Berrima.
Mick was boasting about it a year ago to me... he was laughing because he only got a slap on the wrist from Bowral Police.

as I run back on my property and inside the house, because the laws give me special privileges to protect my home, girlfriend, family, property and pets, I leave the front door open, wondering if he comes inside, with his hand gun, but he walks back home, laughing out loud, happy with himself, that he scared me with his handgun. :ymcowboy:

Police Event No. E66088086

This couple is so stupid they just make it too easy at digging their own hole. =)) Yet they cry everyday on cb radio, and on the internet that its all my fault for exposing their dirty laundry :)) :)) :))

Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

TEMPEST

Vanessa Darby and Michael Darby vehicle stalking and charging at me with a hand gun

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Conman and Predator Michael Darby on the cb radio calling me a coward for running back into the house...

I wasn't the one holding a hand gun in my hand.. :ymcowboy:

I have had truckies taller and bigger than you in packs come and pick fights with me, because your pals the Hanratty family (New Berrima General Store) cannot fight their own battles... just like you Mick.. 8-}

You didn't come to fight me Mick.. we all know the coward that you are..you came with your handgun instead..

I remember one time when I asked you to be my witness and watch, I remember you walked back home and said the situation was too volatile for you =)) =)) =)) =)) You had scared puppy dog eyes. :o3

I still stood my ground, but the 3 truckies decided not to start anything...

I have had many other incidents with packs of truckies after that... because the Hanratty family hate me parking outside my own home... they say it blocks customers from viewing their shop =)) but I'm still standing.. :-bd

Funny how you always try to make everyone else the coward, but your actions have always shown everyone who the real coward is. :(|)

All you do is ruffle your fat feathers at me Mick.. trying hard to compensate for your cowardliness and small penis...
You weren't even man enough to pull the trigger either..

Paul even calls your penis a tic tac, :)) because of the size and because you love every woman and everyone's wives to put it in their mouths. :ymsick:

It takes alot to get me angry Mick, and I probably need a good punch in the face to get me going. But unfortunately, no one is could enough to do it yet.

Forget your huge fat ego for a minute Mick, really think at why I ran back onto my property and into my home, when you charged at me...with a hand gun, making sure my security camera recorded it all. :-bd especially since I already called Bowral Police. I do things the smart way, not the stupid way :-bd

Hopefully you should find out soon why I played it smart... fingers crossed :)

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall... =)) :ymdevil: :)) :-bd

Again I just have to say, both your bogan low IQ's make it far too easy for me to show your true evil selves to the world. ^:)^

Even the Hanratty family at the General Store, have finally smartened up. Sure it took them 2 years, but they got there eventually.

lets see how long it takes the Darby family to smarten up. You have the same low IQ as the Hanratty's so I expect another year, before you start hitting your heads against the wall for your own stupidity.

FORESHOCK

Re: Vanessa Darby and Michael Darby chasing me down in their vehicle. VIDEO FOOTAGE

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:37 pm

they are quite the little terrorisers now Arnt they. it was a bit different two years ago when Vanessa cheated on you Mick :-? and you was tossing up weather to stay with her or go for Cindy. :-?? and Mick you really looked pathetic when we saw you stalking Vanessa down the local market place when you were trying to catch her out with the other bloke. =))
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Re: Vanessa Darby and Michael Darby chasing me down in their vehicle. VIDEO FOOTAGE

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:10 pm

they are quite the little terrorisers now Arnt they. it was a bit different two years ago when Vanessa cheated on you Mick :-? and you was tossing up weather to stay with her or go for Cindy. :-?? and Mick you really looked pathetic when we saw you stalking Vanessa down the local market place when you were trying to catch her out with the other bloke. =))
Wow these filthy Ex-Housing Commission residents, definitely deserve each other. :-bd

Just look at the state their current home is in..besides the outside, if you go inside, you will see filth, stains, smells etc.
I would rather eat off the ground of Moss Vale Recovery Center, than off the floor of their home :ymsick:

So far this criminal couple have been caught being:

Sexual Predators
Sexual Perverts
Conman and Con-woman
Both Liars
Both immoral
Both terrorists
Carrying hand guns on a public street
Both intimidators
Both Harassers
Both tormentors
Drug dealers
illegal firearms
Both Psychotic, which the video footage proves.
Both Stalkers, which the video footage proves.
Both criminally insane, which the video footage proves.

I cannot call them thieves yet, they haven't given me any reason to.

But I guess bullshitting to his cb radio customers, so he can slug them even more, can be called thieving.

Not declaring his cash earnings, and putting a little in the bank, so the ATO do not question him, can be called thieving.

Getting Disability Pension for his bad back, while he climbs roof tops, to install antennas etc. can be called thieving.

Australia's Tax dollars working well =)) for this kosher criminal couple/family.

toni

Re: Vanessa Darby and Michael Darby vehicle stalking and charging at me with a hand gun

Postby toni » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:43 pm

WOW!!!

I would shit myself if a madman holding a gun was chasing after me too.. who wouldn't?

Admin

Re: Vanessa Darby and Michael Darby vehicle stalking and charging at me with a hand gun

Postby Admin » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:47 pm

wow is an understatement, this psychopath needs help... and so do his victims he terrorizes.
This is not a sane person.

I wonder if hes smart enough to book tickets to flee the country.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Michael John Darby Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007
Attachments
AVO Michael John Darby Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007.jpg
AVO Michael John Darby Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007.jpg (245.31 KiB) Viewed 12176 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Kenny

Postby Kenny » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Wonder how many men and women have served AVO's to Michael Darby in the past. L-)

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:07 am

Attachments
Michael Darby AVO served 2.jpg
Michael Darby AVO served 2.jpg (589.69 KiB) Viewed 12053 times

Return to “Australian NSW Police”