Wingecarribee Council - No Duty of Care for Argyle Street New Berrima

Most Corrupt Council in NSW Australia... supporting their Zionist families and friends... they all cover each others backside...all the way up to the Federal Government.
creampie

Postby creampie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:14 pm

I am bringing to your attention a decades old problem called corruption, favouritism, conflict of interest on Argyle St New Berrima.

There has never ever been any DUTY OF CARE in Argyle St New Berrima.

Wingecarribee Council Traffic Engineer Frank Perger doesn't mind people parking all over the middle of the road , blocking oncoming vehicles and causing blind spots as kids run out from those parked cars to run to the general store in new berrima nsw.

Frank Perger doesn't mind no double yellow road lines to separate from one side of the road to the other.

When some poor child or adult gets run over some day, and someone sues Wingecarribee Council because of NO DUTY OF CARE, watch the media have a field day.

I have contacted frank Perger many times in the past, and his excuse is, it takes time... but residents of New Berrima are aware of the huge support and corruption in keeping the run down business, that Wingecarribee Council have an interest in keeping afloat, so they continue turning a blind eye to no duty of care, so New Berrima General Store customers continue to have the privilege of parking anywhere in the middle of the road.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:30 pm

As you can see by an email I sent to Frank Perger Traffic Engineer of the corrupt Wingecarribee Shire Council.

Wingecarribee Council is waiting for someone to lose a child before they think about putting yellow lines in the middle of the road to separate the 2 sides of the road.

Good to know how important business is to them, instead of someones life.
Attachments
no separation of road lanes._.jpg
no separation of road lanes._.jpg (859.53 KiB) Viewed 4099 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Wingecarribee Council - No Duty of Care for Argyle Street New Berrima

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Just entered Argyle Street New Berrima from Taylor Avenue.

Nothing to worry about here, wingecarribee council allows no road rules and danger to the public... and this is just 3 vehicle parked in the middle of the road during christmas break... wait on a normal week when there are 9 or more vehicles parked in the middle of the road.

NEPOTISM first -----------------------> ROAD SAFETY last.
Attachments
parked in the middle of the road.jpg
parked in the middle of the road.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Wingecarribee Shire Council Complaints”