Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism

Most Corrupt Council in NSW Australia... supporting their Zionist families and friends... they all cover each others backside...all the way up to the Federal Government.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism ( AUSPOST General Store New Berrima )

Wingecarribee Council still allowing customers to park and block middle of road on Argyle Street New Berrima.

Wingecarribee Shire Council is well known for being one the most corrupt Councils in NSW.

even the so called Elite families of Southern Highlands admit to it

Wingecarribee Council Traffic Engineer FRANK PERGER says,there is nothing to worry about, since there has never been an accident on Argyle street.
Of course not... unless someone forgets where the brakes are. =))

By the way, have a look how many times someone has run into those yellow safety bars outside the AUSPOST New Berrima General Store..but never reported it. 8-}
Attachments
Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism.jpg
Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism.jpg (531.17 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Same again today, this time I was confronted by an oncoming vehicle going up the wrong way.. we were headlight to headlight... he didn't even stop.. he expected me to stop, even though he was going the wrong way up the road. X(

He was also parked in the middle of Argyle Street New Berrima.. when he decided to exit, using the wrong side of the road.. X(

Wingercarribee Shire Council, please stop thinking about your kosher family and friends businesses...

We urgently need yellow line road markings on Argyle Street New Berrima... because Gentile lives matter too.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Wingecarribee Shire Council Complaints”