illegal dumping claims by Karen Hanratty of New Berrima Store

Most Corrupt Council in NSW Australia... supporting their Zionist families and friends... they all cover each others backside...all the way up to the Federal Government.
Rev. Chris Roubis

illegal dumping claims by Karen Hanratty of New Berrima Store

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:20 pm

illegal dumping claims by Karen Hanratty of New Berrima Store.

This is coming from the same family that dumps their oil, fuel, diesel spills including lawn cuttings, and wash it all away onto the neighbours property with a high pressure water blaster. (Security footage supplied in older posts)

Even destroying the road, lifting all the Tar road (with the water blaster) and then washing away all the blue metal, tar and gravel onto neighbours.

Then we have the infamous, Katie Hanratty Zube and her New Berrima store clients dogs pooping infront of my home and on front lawn, day and night. (security footage supplied in older posts)

Less than 2 weeks ago, Karen Hanratty family do this to me at 10 pm. http://www.southernhighlandsnsw.org/vie ... =41&t=2515

So it is not a coincidence that I get a Wingecarribee Ranger responding to complaints by the New Berrima Store for illegal dumping of dog poo out the front of my place. 8-}

Wingecarribee Council do nothing about my complaints about Geoff Hanratty and his dumping of bio-hazard waste out the front of my place... but when New Berrima Store - Karen Hanratty contacts family (Ian Scandrett) in Wingecarribee Council in Southern Highlands... they come running.

1. PROBLEM 2. REACTION 3. SOLUTION is a tactic that Karen Hanratty of New Berrima Store executes on their good law abiding neighbours.

Firstly they create the PROBLEM by dropping poo out the front of my place.
Secondly wait for the REACTION and tell everyone its me doing it.
Thirdly find the SOLUTION by contacting Council and any other Authorities to deal with me.

Contacted Wingecarribee Council Ranger and explains to her about New Berrima Store and their Harassment, Intimidation, Assault, illegal Dumping, Malicious damage to property, Death threats, over the 4 year period, and to contact a certain persons from Goulburn LAC Police, Bowral Police, Moss Vale Police, Hume LAC, to verify.
Attachments
20181213_165505.jpg
illegal dumping in Southern Highlands New Berrima Store
20181213_165505.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2491 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Wingecarribee Shire Council Complaints”