UHF Picton repeater VMG03 bunch of low IQ retards

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
Will

UHF Picton repeater VMG03 bunch of low IQ retards

Postby Will » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 pm

I hardly get on VMG03, and this post will give you a good explanation why..

Was on last night on channel 3 trying to have a normal conversation, when Steve the 88 who has a sight disability, (blind) as well as mentally ill, changes the conversation quickly by twisting and lying about what I said, to make himself look good. Steve suffers from little man syndrome, which explains why he puts everyone down and always uses the phrase, ' I'm smarter than you." every chance he can.
His lap dogs, also in the same area as himself, try hard to back Steve up, since they all come from the same slummy neighborhoods. Lets not forget the racism and threats he spews out of his mouth when he feels intellectually threatened.

Steve the 00, is a Yugoslav. Block head Slavs are not known for intelligence. 8-}

if your looking for a decent conversation, find a channel that has decent respectable people on it. UHF Picton repeater VMG03 is not one of them. MTG06 will give you some respect, because in the end, they need the business. But behind your back... well you know the story. :-bd

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”