Sexual Predator Michael John Darby @ BERRIMA COMMUNICATIONS

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
TEMPEST

Sexual Predator Michael John Darby @ BERRIMA COMMUNICATIONS

Postby TEMPEST » Sun May 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Paul Richardson and Michael John Darby are well known on UHF Repeater channel 6 Mittagong MTG06, since Micks connections (2 way radio communication contract) with Bowral Police, landed Paul in Jail, for having a couples quarrel with his wife Jenny in the front lawn..

It all started when the married, Michael John Darby, just couldn't resist Paul's wife Jenny. That's when the sex TEXT began, and from there you get the picture.

Michael John Darby had the hots for Jenny Richardson, but didn't know how to make her his.

Micks son visits next door at no. 57 regularly. :ymparty: Mick used to tell me they were big drug dealers.. His was right! Because he knows then well, even supplies Mick to sell to his criminal druggy pals on South Western Sydney's Picton NSW CB Radio UHF Repeater VMG03.

Did you really think Mick only services radios and stolen goods in his shed at 13 Argyle Street New Berrima - Berrima Communications.

His bogan cb radio pals have a demand for drugs, so he fills the demand.

Anyway Paul and Jenny had a little quarrel in the front lawn, when the drug dealers at No. 57 called the police... on Micks orders.

So Bowral Police (Goulburn LAC) (Hume LAC) had micks orders to try and fabricate a harsh penalty for Jenny's husband, so Mick can be free to pursue Jenny.

Bowral Police grabbed and forced Jenny to hospital and wrote a report that she had broken ribs.

Jenny went to work the next day, so how is she suffering from broken ribs?

So Paul got taken away and now the rat Michael John Darby was free to sexually Harass Jenny.

Paul Richardson landed in Goulburn Jail for a while, because of Michael John Darby's sexual urges for Jenny.

Eventually when court came up, Paul was acquitted, because the witness and drug dealing neighbour at no.57 screwed up his fictitious and fabricated testimony. Shame he didn't have Mick by his side to tell him what to say again.

Till this day Michael John Darby still tells everyone that Paul broke his wifes ribs, when the truth to the matter is, he never broke or laid a finger.

Michael Darby used to tell me that he saw Jenny's ribs bandaged, just to make himself look credible. But it was all lies. (-|

Michael Darby used to tell me all about Paul Richardson and how to upset him over and off the radio... when I was Micks pal... that's the type of scum this bloke is.

Here is a conversation of Mick telling me over the phone, to go over Pauls place and hammer him for him.

click on audio file:
download/ARC-0421935059-2016-05-14-21-4 ... 184595.mp3

He used to say he was going to talk to his RMS inspector pals to defect Pauls lowered white Lanca with skirts, just for fun... but we all know how much full of shit Mick is.. even had me conned into believing Paul tried to poison his dog... and got me to blame Paul over the radio.

Since Chris Roubis has stopped becoming Michael Darby friend, Mick has become so desperate at discrediting Chris Roubis, he has now had to make allies that were once enemies. :))

Chris Roubis has stopped being Michael Darby's Technician at Berrima Communications once he connected the dots and realized what a scumbag Mick is.

More can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1612

If you ever get to visit Micks place, you will see that he keeps a safe in nearly every room of the house, even in his work shed.

He has hand guns in them, so whenever shit hits the fan, and he gets pinned down somewhere in the house or property, he can pull out a gun and save himself.

Mick is so paranoid, that he doesn't even trust his own wife. He is known to stalk her at times,when she's out and about.

Since Mick knows first hand how easy it is to play behind his wife... he doesn't want his misses doing the same. it seems only husbands are allowed to cheat.
Last edited by TEMPEST on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

FORESHOCK

Southern Highlands sexual predator Michael John Darby

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:45 am

[-x

When Jenny told Mick to fuck off, thats when Mick turned into a demon.

now you now the truth about Michael john Darby's sexual frustrations with jenny.

Mick couldn't have her so he became the enemy, and tried hard to discredit her, in case the truth came out, no one would believe her. Untrustworthy slime ball
Attachments
2015-11-15 09.49.02.jpg
Southern Highlands Sexual Predator Michael John Darby
2015-11-15 09.49.02.jpg (170.37 KiB) Viewed 28116 times
2016-07-17 10.30.50.jpg
Southern Highlands Sexual Predator Michael John Darby
2016-07-17 10.30.50.jpg (155.17 KiB) Viewed 27979 times
Last edited by FORESHOCK on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 am

Holy crap!

What a slime ball.

I bet Vanessa Darby hasn't seen this TXT of Mick's to Jenny.

This verifies everything you said about the dirt bag cheating fucker.

No wonder he has turned off MTG06 repeater, it has gotten too hot for him. His filthy past is coming to haunt him. :ar!

Didn't want his wife Vanessa Darby to here it.

yet he stills tries his best at stalking women for his sexual appetite.

I've seen Mick when we used to be out at his shed, and when little girls would go by his place, to get to the general store, he had this look about him watching them.. :ymsick:

Anyone with a child, I would urge you to tell your children to take a different route to the shop.. or better yet, accompany them to the store.

I know many bogans in the area let their kids roam around the neighborhood free, I have even seen little toddlers being held by 8 year olds.. on their own and crossing the road alone.. 8-}
Last edited by TEMPEST on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:50 am

Vanessa Darby has every right to know what she's living with, a two face. :ymalien: She needs to be shown this. :-h and if she doesn't believe or turns a blind eye, it just proves she must be a victim of Micks possessive nature to control the people in his life to do the dirty work he doesn't want to get done for. ^#(^ all he will say is oh it wasn't me.
(GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN VANESSA ) :ympray:
Last edited by FORESHOCK on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 am

Mate don't worry. When I was on the phone with Mick last year. Vanessa Darby would comment about my posts on this forum, in the background, and giggle with Mick... so I know she reads this website.. I guess she won't be happy when she sees a screenshot of Jenny's phone.

This proves everything you guys have been saying about Mick.. :-s

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:24 am

He had Jenny so scared being on her own she locked her self in the house and was frightened he would come around. x_x She locked her self in the bedroom with our two dogs and didn't sleep much that night and nights after. It actually made her sick. :ymsigh: he's definitely one guy that can't be trusted, a completely different guy behind your back :ymalien:

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:52 am

I feel sorry for anyone, who has a wife, and has Michael Darby as his friend. :ymdevil:

FORESHOCK

Re: Southern Highlands sexual predator Michael John Darby

Postby FORESHOCK » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:23 am

Hey Michael did you tell your wife about the other women you wanted around February 2015, I won't mention her name unless I have to as she is an innocent victim of your cheating ways. :-o she wanted you to leave you wife first to have a proper relationship but you wanted both her and your wife. :-t

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:48 pm

Poor Michael Darby is so upset right now about exposing his sex texting.

He maliciously damaged my vehicle yesterday afternoon in a carpark at Moss Vale.

see here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1679

Today, Michael John Darby from Berrima Communications, got his puppets from VMG03 picton Repeater to attempt to break and enter my home.
Rocket and don't remember the other guy, damaged side gate, and front door damage to frame.

Just look at the cam shake so hard as they are trying to kick the door down to possibly kidnap my dog.

I do remember Mick saying his pals were going to kidnap Pauls dogs only this year, just to piss him off.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:19 am

Michael john Darby should also own up to Vanessa Darby about Cindy Fairfax..
Southern Highlands Sexual Predator victim.png
Southern Highlands Sexual Predator victim.png (780.27 KiB) Viewed 27609 times
Wonder should we ask Cindy to come to your place and have a chat to Vanessa, about the time you were telling Cindy your single.. but Cindy saw through your bullshit and asked you to dump Vanessa first... But Mick wanted His Wife and a mistress..

So Cindy Fairfax another woman that told Michael john Darby to fuck off.. she is so lucky she doesn't have a CB radio, or we would never hear the end of Mick discrediting her as well.

Hey Mick, when you meet woman who do want to have sex with a baboon.. do you do it in your 2010 Holden Captiva, to show off ... knowing your wife sits in those seats... that's just cruel and evil. :ymsick:
Last edited by TEMPEST on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:55 am

Thank you Guys for a great night.

Jenny and Paul are such good souls, their spirits shine bright. Very very good energy from both of them.

Shame Michael Darby had to turn them into enemies, because he didn't get his dick wet from Jenny.

He told me before I stopped being his Technician, that D.J from VMG03 was being really cozy with him..

She gave him a few goodies also.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mick used his womanizing skills on her and now they are shagging.

Mick did say he used to visit D.J place from time to time, and we know what Mick is like. :ymdevil:

I definitely do not want to be smelling inside that Holden Captiva that Vanessa Darby bought. :ymsick:

Vanessa Darby, when you get enough self worth and courage, you will see who your husband really is. @};-

I cannot believe your still with him, while he constantly bullshits to you, and cheats behind your back.. not to mention all that organised crime he is involved in.

Is that what your also involved in also Vanessa, or even approve off? if it is, then your made for each other.

I bet Bowral Hospital would love to know one of their staff's husband is a known orgainised crime lord.

You know where Mick gets his stash to sell to his bogan pals... they dont always come to mick for radio servicing.. Mick also offers what chemists do not.

Perhaps your just too scared of the psychopath to leave him and make your own life now.. your still young. @};-

Plenty of support groups Vanessa. Just google them. they will give you the courage and strength to free yourself from his grip. %%-

If you need any witnesses to back you up in court, we will support you. :-bd
Attachments
Chris Roubis Jenny and Paul Richardson.jpg
Chris Roubis Jenny and Paul Richardson.jpg (195 KiB) Viewed 28026 times

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:07 am

Michael John Darby is driving his wife Vanessa Darby to Bowral Public Hospital for work these days. So he can keep an eye on his vehicle, at his place, in case I stoop as low as he did and retaliate.

Don't worry Mick.. I'm not a member of the Synagogue of Satan, like you are.

By the way Mick, I won't stop exposing your criminal deeds, especially when you stalk women that do not want to have sex with you.

The only way you will stop me is by killing me.. of course since your an organized crime lord, you will have others to do it.. as you have shown.

So keep damaging my new home, and maliciously damaging my vehicle... I will not stop, until evil is gone.

Go order a Hit on me now Mr Darby.. like you probably already done, or maybe it can look like suicide or an accident, maybe an overdose.

maybe you can get your sons bikie pals, drug dealing pals and other criminal mates to do the job for you, since you used to boast the criminal connections your son has.. linked to the russian mob if I remember correctly .. shame I didn't record you that day.

These forums are going to stay up for decades to come.. so all those legit radio communication firms, that you have been bagging out, and asking me to trash them online, can look through all your dirty laundry and laugh their asses off.

Mick your reign is over and you dont even know it yet.. the only ones still loyal to you are the dumbest of the dumb, because you repair their illegal radios and those who still need their addictions fed... think about, if you didnt repair the radios or supplied their addictions, would they still be your pal? :(|)

no minions to do micks organised crime activities. Isn't that scary for you Mick.. guess what the ball is already rolling, and it can't be stopped.

Just remember you did it all to yourself. =)) and by the way, others pay for these forums to stay up, so making me disappear wont change a thing. \:D/

Mick you have shown everyone since you turned off the repeater and the stunts you pulled on my vehicle and home, that you are hurting really bad. :))

Sorry to tell you this but it will only get worse for you, and I dont even have to resort to violence and malicious damage to get you back.

More things you do to my vehicle and property, the more I know your hurting :-bd

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 am

I didn't realise till last night I was being stalked by one of Michael's sons. :-? I wonder after he sees this if he will go round there to get on the shit anymore and then drive off his guts in a Bowral towing truck @-) the people at 57 have been rorting the system for over 20 + years the wife Jane is the husbands carer for what ?????? ^#(^ you tell me there's nothing wrong with Walter Wilson he uses a walking stick in public places but can Easley start whipper snippers and mow lawns. It seems the police turn a blind eye to Jane Wilson driving around all day off her head on dope. 8-} Come on how can these people that probably would be normal without the drugs be aloud to have all these drugs and drive around the town dealing all day with the police doing nothing but knowing what they are doing. :-t

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:18 am

Michael john Darby should also own up to Vanessa Darby about Cindy Fairfax..

Wonder should we ask Cindy to come to your place and have a chat to Vanessa, about the time you were telling Cindy your single.. but Cindy saw through your bullshit and asked you to dump Vanessa first... But Mick wanted His Wife and a mistress..

So Cindy Fairfax another woman that told Michael john Darby to fuck off.. she is so lucky she doesn't have a CB radio, or we would never hear the end of Mick discrediting her as well.

Hey Mick, when you meet woman who do want to have sex with a baboon / silver back.. do you do it in your 2010 Holden Captiva, to show off ... knowing your wife sits in those seats... that's just cruel and evil. :ymsick:

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:33 pm

I forgot to mention, when i was having issues with the neighbor Geoff Hanratty at the general store new berrima, for reporting him to RSPCA, Mick offered to sell me a hand gun.

Mick has a big hate for The Store owner Geoff Hanratty, since Geoff reported micks business to the council.
But since Mick used to work for Wingecarribee Council in the past.. and now that he has a new contract with them... they turn a blind eye to Mick.

It was a revolver, I said to him, no way, if I'm going to buy a hand gun, I want a semi auto. mick said no worries, I can get you anything you want. ( Russian Jew Mob ties are strong in Mick) since he admitted to me he has Russian blood and ties to the Russian Mob in Australia.

I said to Mick knowing my luck, I would probably get caught with it, Mick said, just make a flower garden and bury it in plastic, which makes me think, how many illegal firearms Mick is hiding under his wifes flower garden. :ymcowboy:
Last edited by TEMPEST on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Berrima Communications Russian Mobster Michael Darby.jpg
Berrima Communications Russian Mobster Michael Darby.jpg (155.17 KiB) Viewed 27944 times
Careful Paul, You know how much Mick loves to stalk his victims.

When I used to work for Mick at Berrima Communications, he used to tell me he would drive-by outside your work when you used to work for Marc and Bret. He would try and find the best opportunity to damage your vehicle without anyone noticing.

Then when you changed jobs and started working for your current job, he still used to tell me how he couldn't get close enough to your car to maliciously damage it at your other job.

Micks stalking definitely paid out with me.

As you can see Micks handy work as he ripped out number plate and part of the bumper bar, a few days ago at the dog park, that he knows I go to in the afternoons.

Only someone weighing 150 kilos and fat fingers could of ripped part of my bumper bar and plate like this.

And we all know who fits that description :(|)
Attachments
Michael John Darby damaged my vehicle and stole RMS number plate.jpg
Michael John Darby damaged my vehicle and stole RMS number plate.jpg (260.3 KiB) Viewed 27954 times
Last edited by TEMPEST on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:56 pm

I think he may have done damage to my car to today as it has been keyed ~x good on you for being a cheating two face sexually frustrated bum bandit . :-?

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Must of been Micks drug dealing pals next door to you if it happened at home.

if it happened at work, it would of been Mick again. Using a friends vehicle so he doesn't get caught out this time, driving around at the scene of the crime.

He always used to tell me to go visit you at work and see if I can get close enough to your car to key it for him.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Guess who I had a nice chat to at the Post Office today Mick?

Oh yes, her :))

I cannot believe even when she told you to fuck off ( when you pretended to be single), you still stalked her and sent her Sex TXT messages for months after.

Waiting for her to arrive to work in the mornings and waiting for her in the afternoons when she finishes is very concerning. L-)

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Dirty slim ball L-) trying to get in every women's pants he can get into. %-( who else have you tried it on Mick :-o only time will tell. you need help :-\
"the great pretender" pretends to be evrything he is not.

creampie

Re: Southern Highlands Sexual Predator Michael John Darby 13 Argyle Street New Berrima 2577

Postby creampie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:25 pm

OMG speaking of the GREAT PRETENDER Michael John Darby of BERRIMA COMMUNICATIONS.

I remember when I was arguing with 3 truck drivers outside my place last year.

I called Mick who was 4 doors down to come and be witness, in case they blame me for assaulting them.

Michael Darby rocks up very quietly for 5 minutes, with scared puppy dog eyes, tells me this situation is too volatile for him, then leaves. :))

Next day I go to his place, and he had every excuse ready for me. Even blamed me for getting him involved. Mick told me, I'm no mate. :)) Even though Mick has no problem getting his heroin addict drug dealer friends from South West Sydney to attack my home, ( when I wasn't there to see it ) after I stopped fixing the cb radios he couldn't fix.... that had been sitting in his too hard basket for over a year.

this is from a man who is nearly 200 kilos.
who has tattooed "HELL" on his fists.
Who has told me many stories about himself doing security work in Pubs taking down Maori blokes twice the size of him lol :))

The GREAT PRETENDER folks. :-bd
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

TEMPEST

Re: Southern Highlands Sexual Predator and Great Pretender @ BERRIMA COMMUNICATIONS

Postby TEMPEST » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:38 pm

looks like Mick needs his own vehicle to stalk his opponents with..

I understand how hard it is for him, when his wife takes the Holden Captive to work.

If you see these two charlatan's vehicles anywhere in your area. Call the NSW police force.
Attachments
Berrima Communications vehicle 1 of 2.jpg
Berrima Communications vehicle 1 of 2.jpg (335.09 KiB) Viewed 27303 times
Berrima Communications vehicle 2 of 2.jpg
Berrima Communications vehicle 2 of 2.jpg (431.88 KiB) Viewed 27303 times

TEMPEST

Re: Southern Highlands Sexual Predator and Great Pretender @ BERRIMA COMMUNICATIONS

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Sexual Predator and conman Michael John Darby from Berrima Communications has now officialy admitted to an AVO - Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) against him for the damage to my vehicle, stalking, harassing, threats, break and enter, and damage to my property.

He admits it on the airwaves and in a recording, about getting paperwork today and reading the AVO's details, especially where he is not allowed to be.. so he doesn't breach the AVO rules. Listen to the ending of the recording below that I managed to record..

Mick got info about some of my family members, when Michael's wife Vanessa Darby decided to harass my family, and pretend I was stalking her.

It's the only way Vanessa Darby can discredit my claims about her husband... by twisting everything around and pretending i am the one doing it to them.

You can hear Mick in the audio recordings mentioning the new information and phone numbers he has of my family.

Mick and his wife Vanessa Darby are master con artists.. they are so proud at convincing my father who is in his 90's that I was harassing and stalking Vanessa Darby.. just so they can get phone numbers of the rest of my family members for them to stalk and harass and blackmail me if I continued to expose Mick on this forum.

So Mick decides to mention them in some of the recordings I managed to get. :o)

Mick on the air talking to himself again tonight, threatening me about the AVO ... not happy that Goulburn NSW Police took his guns away =))

Mick telling me on the air, even though I wasn't talking, that it is only going to get worse for me..

He said, "since you started it, I am going to finish it." =))

Michael John Darby (Mick) said, " the AVO says I cannot go near your place or your vehicle, but I can go to the dog park and everywhere else.

Go ahead Michael john Darby, lets see what happens when you damage my property or vehicle again.. now that you have an AVO against you :ymapplause:

You deserve jail time.. the inmates will call you the 200 kilo big bubba predator.. the coward of Southern highlands, that's too wimpy to hurt me in person, but has to call friends from 100 kms away, to go after my property instead.

Mick's criminal world is slowly crumbling beneath him. :-h

If anyone wants to have a laugh at Mick's failed attempt today of carefully threatening me, and some of my family members, who don't even know this guy, should click on the link below =))

Just listen to the this Mad Man rambling 8-x

The only thing Michael John Darby is good at, is story telling... and he makes good money out of it .. TAX Free :ar!

http://southernhighlandsnsw.org/downloa ... erved..mp3

So sad hes such a wimpy coward, I bet Mick is going to call his junkie mates again 100kms away, to come over and damage my property once more. Or get his wife and children again to write up stories about me on the net. 8-x

I must admit, Mick does have a natural gift of defaming and putting people down, especially his opponents, e.g. other businesses in the area, because he isn't getting their clients. =)) and we all know why that is.. THE BUTCHER OF BERRIMA!

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”