Robert Burns of VMG03 UHF Repeater NSW Drug Dealer with Cerebral Palsy

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
TEMPEST

Robert Burns of VMG03 UHF Repeater NSW Drug Dealer with Cerebral Palsy

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:24 pm

I have been monitoring that operator called Rocket - Robert Burns on VMG03 UHF radio lately.
I used to feel sorry for him, because of his physical disability of having spastic cerebral palsy.
But I have since learned Rocket is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Rocket is a pathological liar over the air waves.
I have noticed that he constantly fabricates stories to discredit and defame his opponents over UHF radio.

Therefore I take back any accusations I have made about Stewart Gardner being a paedophile.
I repeat Stewart Gardner is not a paedophile. :-bd
Last edited by TEMPEST on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

TEMPEST

Rocket Robert of VMG03 UHF Repeater NSW Drug Dealer with Cerebral Palsy

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Poor Michael Darby is so upset right now about exposing his sex texting.

He maliciously damaged my vehicle yesterday afternoon in a carpark at Moss Vale.

see here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1679

Today, Michael John Darby from Berrima Communications, got his Cowardly puppets from VMG03 picton Repeater to attempt to break and enter my home.

Rocket (Robert) and don't remember the other guy, damaged side gate, and front door damage to frame. in 5 seconds they wer gone, ran like girls back to Micks. =))

Just look at the cam shake so hard as they are trying to kick the door down to possibly kidnap my dog.

I do remember Mick saying his pals were going to kidnap Pauls dogs only this year, just to piss him off.

Last edited by TEMPEST on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

TEMPEST

Rocket Robert of VMG03 UHF Repeater NSW Drug Dealer with Cerebral Palsy

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Forensics were pleased with the finger prints over the windows, doors, and general store chairs. =))

Hey Rocket and your other bogan pal.. please wait while I get dressed first before you damage my property and run away like little girls back to Micks place.. yep I saw you.

But I wasn't going to go over there and look like the bad guy..infront of all Micks security cameras...

I just loved how you stared into all my windows, made sure I wasn't around and did the dirty... typical coward.. Mick must of taught you well. =))

I dare you to come again, this time wait for me to come outside first.. will you do that? :ymbringiton:

Don't just bash the side gate down for 5 seconds and run like little girls back to Micks place =))

At leat make it fair and wait for me to come outside, but your not about fair are you, you do things when no ones looking.. just like your pal Michael Darby from Berrima Communications. :(|)

Don't you want to have some fun again Rocket? You can bring as many pals to back you up again.

If Mick tells you no this time, don't listen to him, have the balls to think for yourself and come down.

As I said before, because your a coward, i will allow you to bring more friends to back you up. Now isn't that fair?

Too many cowards and not enough real men in the world today. L-)

See my name Rocket, I'm really just a cowardly Lion, so please come down again. Just refrain from damaging my home again, until I come outside?

TEMPEST

Rocket Robert of VMG03 Repeater NSW Drug Dealer with Cerebral Palsy

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Michael Darby's (Berrima Communications) puppet Rocket and others are such heroes on CB Radio.

Shame they are more cowardly than little girls off CB Radio. o-+

Bashing gates down and running away 5 seconds later back to their safe haven at Micks place. =)) 13 Argyle Street New Berrima.

Rocket even had his mates there as backup and they were too scared, they ran back to Micks place after 5 seconds.

COWARDS will always be COWARDS no matter how much they bark on CB Radio. :-o

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:31 am

Robert "rocket" carries on with shit doesn't he. It's probably not his fault he is probably lonely and nobody wants anything to do with him because of psychotic ways and Heroin drug abuser.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Isn't it funny, Rocket Robert is on Methadone treatment, and he still gets his heroin fix. =))

Supplied by Berrima Communications no doubt. (-|

Why are my tax dollars paying for this junky on VMG03.

His accident was caused from being high as a kite.. I guess he hasn't learned a thing... no wonder they call him Rocket =))

toni

Postby toni » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Robert alias Rocket, well known Drug Dealer in the area and on VMG03 UHF repeater on CB radio, selling drugs to under age children.
You can see him in the video above trying to break and enter a home in New Berrima, by order of Berrima Communications.

tower street
Panania NSW 2213

Johnno

Postby Johnno » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:08 pm

I doubt Rocket Robert lives on Tower Street Panania.

He is the biggest bullshit artist on UHF CB radio, there is no way he will let anyone know his real home address. :))

he doesn't even leave his home without backup. Always someone with him in case he gets into trouble. =))

Rocket the houso has damaged so many people's vehicles and properties, much like his mate Mick from Berrima Cmmunications.

Both very paranoid cowards, and mentally unstable.

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”