Berrima Communications staff Dog Kidnappers

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Poor Michael Darby is so upset right now about exposing his sex texting.

He maliciously damaged my vehicle yesterday afternoon in a carpark at Moss Vale.

see here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1679

Today, Michael John Darby from Berrima Communications, got his puppets from VMG03 picton Repeater to attempt to break and enter my home.
Rocket real name Robert Burns of Tower St Revesby, and don't remember the other guy, damaged side gate, and front door damage to frame.

Just look at the cam shake so hard as they are trying to kick the door down to possibly kidnap my dog.

I do remember Mick saying his pals were going to kidnap Pauls dogs only this year, just to piss him off.

Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:09 am

Michael John Darby is driving his wife Vanessa Darby to Bowral Public Hospital for work these days. So he can keep an eye on his vehicle, at his place, in case I stoop as low as he did and retaliate.

Don't worry Mick.. I'm not a member of the Synagogue of Satan, like you are.

By the way Mick, I won't stop exposing your criminal deeds, and stalking women that do not want to have sex with you.

The only way you will stop me is by killing me.. of course since your an organized crime lord, you will have others to do it.. as you have shown.

So keep damaging my new home, and maliciously damaging my vehicle... I will not stop, until evil is gone.

Go order a Hit on me now Mr Darby.. like you probably already done, or maybe it can look like suicide or an accident, maybe an overdose.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”