What Berrima Communications thinks of all VMG03 CB Radio Repeater operators

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
TEMPEST

What Berrima Communications thinks of all VMG03 CB Radio Repeater operators

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:34 pm

CB RADIO VMG03 repeater operators in Sydney's West, are too stupid to realize when Mick from Berrima Communications finishes being your best mate for the day, because you do him favours, stalk for him, malicious damage for him, inform him of things that go on. :)) he takes off his salesman hat off and talks about you all behind your backs.

In this recording, you can hear Mick saying to me over the phone, " you know like dumbfuck Johnno and all that ".. yes he means you all on VMG03.. not the random cb radio operators. :ymdevil:

http://southernhighlandsnsw.org/downloa ... %20all.mp3

Oh by the way D.J. and Rocket.. you wouldn't believe the shit said about you two also in the past.. But hey, that's history right? and you guys need your illegal equipment repaired.

But since I don't have recordings of those days.. It was too early to figure him out, I wasn't that close to him until he asked me to fix radios and amplifiers a few months back, that were sitting there for over a year...so I didn't record his shit.. But you all just keep pretending he is your best mate.. like he does at you. In the end, Mick needs you and you need Mick. :ymdevil:

By the way D.J. your 200W Henry linear amplifier was the second item I had to fault find for Mick. Since it sat in his too hard basket for 15 months.
That thing was a mess. Ground Shorts galore, wiring all ready to come off. Some Components on the main board were so badly soldered, they were nearly ready to drop off. Whoever you gave to in the past didn't know a thing.

I figured out what was wrong with it in a few hours because there was alot of resoldering to wires and connections first.
I also noticed the Modification on the relay board. It was wired up correctly, but the relay needed changing.
Mick couldn't understand the relay and how to follow it all, so he said he would get a new PCB that isn't modified first and we can get back to it again.

I have heard Mick talk to customers on the phone, about their units and making up stories, I guess so he can add more money to the repair bill.. Even though I found the fault in an hour and a bit.

I also would like to thank Mick for the idea of having a CB Radio forum, that he could tell me who to trash for him... without anyone knowing who was giving out the information... but its now time to spill the beans, since I don't talk to the Russian mobster of Southern highlands no more. \:D/

Don't bother talking to Mick about it, if the recording hurt your feelings.. He has the best excuses in the world.. his story telling is exceptional.. :-bd

Michael John Darby should of been a Cop .. he can twist the truth like nobodies business. :-bd
Last edited by TEMPEST on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

FORESHOCK

Re: What Berrima Communications think of you all

Postby FORESHOCK » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:01 pm

I wonder when the guy will talk again he has gone very quiet. Hoping and probably dreaming all his lies and scandals will go away :ymapplause: well done Mick for being two faced and doing everyone over. :ymapplause: well done.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:52 pm

There's a reason why Mick is quiet.. he doesn't want me slamming him for the damage to my vehicle and property.

He likes to sit on the side and listen to next time I am on the road talking on the radio, so he can do what he did to me already.

That's why you wont hear me on radio anymore when I'm local.

I remember Mick telling me the first time i met him, when I bought a Beam and coax from him, that he told me, never talk on cb radio when your on the road.. people will know where you are or where you are not.

This is why you will never hear Mick on radio in the car. Mick is that guy that he warned me about on cb radio.

No wonder he is so paranoid. because Mick the Coward has done damage to peoples property too many times in the past.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Hey mick was that you stalking my home this morning, or someone you sent ? You can knock me over the head in the dark but we all know who it is you or your puppets. Try again tomorrow but do the job properly and see if you can do me over. Jenny has hated you all the time the only reason she rang you was because I told her if she needs help go see Mick, not for head jobs but for friend help as I thought you were a friend. How wrong was I
Last edited by FORESHOCK on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:54 pm

That's what Michael John Darby wanted all along when he got his Drug supplier to call the cops on you and falsify your quarrel with Jenny to physical abuse instead.

put you out of the picture so Jenny can come to him for help.

And we all know what help Mick wanted in return from Jenny :ymdevil:

Jenny told him to piss off.
Cindy told him to piss off.

At least he is enjoying D.J. giving him gifts... especially the one between her legs. :ymdevil:

Oh forgot to mention to you D.J. that Mick used to say you get around for an old blind duck. And Mick has shown he doesn't mind having a piece of that pie :ymdevil:

All you guys should cut out the middle man and get your drugs cheaper. Just visit 57 sunset point drive mittagong. Go straight to Micks supplier. :-bd
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1700

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Here is a voice recording of Michael John Darby of Berrima Communications telling me about damaging his back repairing an antenna beam for Rocket from VMG03 repeater... Mick's criminal puppet that did malicious property damage to my home.

Mick loves to barter, which is basically how Rocket and other special CB Radio operators from VMG03 repeater, gets their things fixed at Berrima Communications, in return for their criminal services.

download/Mick%20doing%20love%20jobs%20f ... uppets.mp3

Also you will hear 3/4 down through the voice recording, of Mick telling me his future Wingecarribee Shire Council Communications Officer position, and also explaining to me how he is going to have me running Berrima Communications while he works full time at the council.

This is another big reason why Micks has been fabricating stories and discrediting me on CB radio for weeks. When I told him I had enough.

His dream of having a sharp shooter in the electronics business working for him, expanding his business with my marketing skills are over.

So Mick is pissed off big time. Mick used to tell me I am the only one he could ever trust not ripping him off, and that he was very impressed at my fault finding skills.

:-! Micks idea of fault finding is, replace this, nope thats not it, replace that, no thats not it, again and again until the radio starts working again. :-o

:-! I've seen him do it, time and time again. He even used to talk to me on a dummy load,on his channel 20 test channel, (because we were so close to each other) telling me he replaced this and that, and still having same problems.
Next day again same thing on the same clients radio, this went on for a week.

:-! This is why Mick will never ever make it as a professional business and make any descent profit from it... the way Mick repairs clients radios, will never ever make him any profit in the real world..for the time he spends on them trying to fix them..no one would even hire him.. which is why he needed someone like me ASAP to keep working for him. :-o

This is why Mick takes so long getting radios up and running again. Also explains all those un-repaired radios, that he calls spare parts. :ymdevil:

Again this is why Mick will never leave his wife Vanessa Darby, because she is his legal cash cow. 3:-O

Vanessa Darby is the only one that could get finance for the 2010 Holden Captiva that Mick is driving now. License plate BWC 91B.

Just look at the outside of his place.. disgusting.. just look at the inside of his place, disgusting again..

:-! Mick said to me once, he has been in the business for 30 years.. if thats the case, does his way of life show clients how good he is as a technician, or how bad he is as a technician #-o

Sure he gets buy selling drugs, illegal firearms, Cheating the TAX Office and Centrelink, while repairing radios as a hobby business.. but he will never make it in the real world of business on his own, unless he had someone like me still working for him... which explains all the things he has been doing to me.. when I told him I had enough of his bullshit.. because it feels like such a huge betrayal to Mick. Especially since he told me he wanted me as his partner many many times, before I agreed to work for Mick.

TEMPEST

Re: What Berrima Communications thinks of all VMG03 Repeater operators

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:40 am

Michael John Darby of Berrima Communications

13 Argyle Street New Berrima NSW 2577

PO Box 689
Moss Vale
NSW 2577

Paul, do you remember a few weeks ago on cb radio ch6, when no balls Micks was telling Stewart Gardner from VMG03, that I'm so paranoid about my mail, that I need a post box =)) how desperate to discredit me.. but turns off the UHF repeater MTG06 so no one hears the truth :-$

Here is the recording:
download/Michael%20Darby%2003.mp3

He didn't want to tell Stewart the whole truth, that there is no mail delivery service in New Berrima. Drive around and you will see there are no mailboxes on peoples front yard. :))

All Credit to Mick for being a good bullshit artist. Shame his puppets are like the movie dumb and dumber. And Mick is a master at exploiting their low IQ . :(|)

FORESHOCK

Re: What Berrima Communications thinks of all VMG03 Repeater operators

Postby FORESHOCK » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:52 am

Mick also told us around February 2015 to tell DJ to piss off and have a go at her on 6 if she ever got on because its not her repeater :-? Also showed us her 100w thing that blew up, in his psychotic nature how he carries on, said the wires were dangling everywhere and zapped out.

TEMPEST

Re: What Berrima Communications thinks of all VMG03 CB Radio Repeater operators

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Hey Paul, remember when Ricks mate Darren the old drunken fart would get on ch6 and put down everyone, including his pal Rick Murray.

Well Mick used to tell me what a fuckwit Rick Murray was. Also said hes just another cowardly mouse and scared of that Darren guy in east bowral.

before Mick got me into UHF cb radio he would let me listen to VMG03 and say just listen to the fuckwits.

Mick would say I have most of those fuckwits as clients.. He would tell me their names and how many years he has known them for and what they would do for him.

This guy brings me firewood for free, this guy does this for me free, and so on etc.

Mick goes on to say at the end of the day.. yes they are all a bunch of fuckwits on ch 3. but I couldn't survive without them.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Oh yeah he's the mouth of the highlands even tried telling me people have walked on mars, so he's a astrophysicist now to. L-)

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Oh yeah he's the mouth of the highlands even tried telling me people have walked on mars, so he's a astrophysicist now to. L-)
wonder if his so called golden screw drivers can fix what he's done to everyone.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Michael Darby sat on the wall
Michael Darby had a great fall
All of his minions and all of his cowardly men
couldn't put Michael Darby together again

3:-O 3:-O 3:-O

Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Mick is what's known as the "Great Pretender" :(|)

The only thing we know Mick is a master of, is being a Big Mouth, a Criminal, a Cheating Husband, Centrelink Cheat, ATO TAX Cheat, and a Big Coward. :-$
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”