MTG06 UHF Repeater Mittagong switched on again

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
Admin

MTG06 UHF Repeater Mittagong switched on again

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Looks like MTG06 is back up again =))

I doubt it will be up for long.. well until Mick decides to suppress the truth again, and shut it down. :-ss

3 ring circus clowns, (Michael John Darby, Rick Murray and Zach Psilos) treat the repeater like a private one.. always dropping carriers over anyone that tries to speak, with their illegal high power radios and 300Watt Henry linear amplifiers.

I love how Rick Murray is telling everyone today how the repeater just got a new power supply and its back up and running again LOL =))
Rick got taught how to talk shit from the expert at Berrima Communications. :))
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

FORESHOCK

Re: MTG06 UHF Repeater Mittagong switched on again

Postby FORESHOCK » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:04 pm

with micks dirty past i dont think so either. :)) :))
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:10 pm

:-\ who is this RICK MURRY sounds like he owns the public repeater telling people what to do. or is he just tough behind the mic. L-)
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Good to see the repeater up again for more fun and games :p we knew Micks ego would get the better of him again and again :D

He has to keep the repeater running, because he thinks when people know his name is on the repeater license, people are going to stop thinking he is a backyard technician =))

Got news for ya Mick, you are a backyard butcher technician.. and will always be one. Hence why you've been working in your shed in your backyard.
And don't think we believe you when you tell everyone you have been in the business for 30 years :))

No professional in the Electronics Industry relies on guessing, to repair faults.
thats why you have so many units as spares... because you cant fix them. You cannot even read a bloody circuit diagram properly either. Sure you can get lucky some of the time.. replace nearly everything in a radio before it works again. =))

This is why Berrima Communications is so expensive, not because Mick is good, but because he guesses at the fault, and replaces nearly everything in a radio, hoping its the one at fault. 8-} so then he has to recuperate his loss somehow,. so he makes up stories and bumps up his prices.

You should go back to work for Wingecarribee Shire Council uninstalling radios again from vehicles.. that's all your probably good for.... besides spinning shit.

to foreshock:
Rick Murray is secretary of the MTG06 repeater committee scam... he is another lard ass coward, just like the great pretender Mick.

By the way, Mick was the one that called Rick a lard ass coward, behind his back, when we were on speaking terms.. remember the time Darren was in a bad mood and was bad mouthing Rick and everyone on 6. Darren is supposed to be Ricks best mate from school.. so Rick keeps saying. =)) =)) =))
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:51 pm

=; stop stop stop im gonna pee =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

TEMPEST

Berrima Communications are hopeless

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:51 pm

I'm serious..

when we were on speaking terms, I used to talk to him on his testing ch 20... when he was in his shed trying to fix a radio.
Because we are only a few doors from each other, he could talk to me using just his dummy load test equipment.

He would go on and on at the same radio for days and days.. he would tell me he replaced this and that, but still not working properly.. next day, he replaces more and more, and tells me still not running right. Next day again the same , and so on and on.

He wasn't afraid to show me what an amateur he was... I used to shake my head, everytime I heard him on channel 20, saying testing 1 2, testing 1 2, and blowing into the microphone for days on end. =))

If that doesn't keep you away from Berrima Communications folks, then read the rest of the forums about Michael John Darby. :ar!

Here's an example of what I'm talking about folks.

When I became friends with the great pretender Michael john Darby from Berrima Communications, he found out about my talents and asked me to be his partner and work for him.

the first thing Mick gave me to fix was a musicians 2 channel audio amp. It was sitting in his too hard basket for months on end.

Mick told me he's been trying to get the 2nd channel to work for months. He said he replaced all the capacitors, then all the transistors and still nothing.
He said its got 2 identical circuit board and components, 1 channel works but the other doesn't. I can't understand whats wrong with it.

I thought to myself how dumb is this guy, he has an amplifier with a good working channel and components that he could get reference voltages etc from, so he can identify the fault of the bad channel and get it working again... 8-} :))

Anyway, as Mick opened the amp up for me, I made sure Mick didn't screw up soldering the caps and transistors to begin with.
Then I asked him for the circuit diagram so I can make sure the circuit board is getting the proper voltage into it.... sure enough, what was supposed to be 70v input was reading 150v.

It only took me under 30 minutes to realise the power supply for ch 2 was faulty.

Mick had a big smile on his face. He quickly got on the phone to the client and made some story that it took him months to have some free time to be able to look at his amp, and told the client that he opened it up today and found the problem :))

When Mick tells you he hasn't found the time to look at it for you... then you know he cannot fix it.... yet anyway
:-bd
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”