Berrima Communications Apprehended Violence Order

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
TEMPEST

Berrima Communications Apprehended Violence Order

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Sexual Predator and conman Mick from Berrima Communications has now officialy admitted to an AVO - Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) against him for the damage to my vehicle, stalking, harassing, threats, and damage to my property.

He admits it on the airwaves and in a recording i thought was switched on, about getting paperwork today and reading the AVO's details, especially where he is not allowed to be.. so he doesn't breach the AVO rules. Listen to the ending of the recording below that I managed to record..

He got info about some of my family members that were witnesses. So Mick decides to mention them in some of the recordings I managed to get. :o)

He would of had to surrender all his guns and gun license :-bd
Well ... the registered ones anyway.

Mick on the air talking to himself again tonight, threatening me about the AVO ... not happy that Goulburn NSW Police took his guns away =))

Mick telling me on the air, even though I wasn't talking, that it is only going to get worse for me..

He said, "since you started it, I am going to finish it." =))

Michael John Darby (Mick) said, " the AVO says I cannot go near your place or your vehicle, but I can go to the dog park and everywhere else.

Go ahead Michael john Darby, lets see what happens when you damage my property or vehicle again.. now that you have an AVO against you :ymapplause:

You deserve jail time.. the inmates will call you the 200 kilo big bubba predator.. the coward of Southern highlands, that's too wimpy to hurt me in person, but has to call friends from 100 kms away, to go after my property instead.

Mick's criminal world is slowly crumbling beneath him. :-h

If anyone wants to have a laugh at Mick's failed attempt today of carefully threatening me, and some of my family members, who don't even know this guy, should click on the link below =))

Just listen to the this Mad Man rambling 8-x

The only thing Michael John Darby is good at, is story telling... and he makes good money out of it .. TAX Free :ar!

http://southernhighlandsnsw.org/downloa ... erved..mp3
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

FORESHOCK

Re: Berrima Communications Apprehended Violence Order

Postby FORESHOCK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:28 am

=)) rambling fool :)) =))
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:34 am

=)) rambling fool :)) =))

I remember the beginning of knowing Mr Michael John Darby. I was having neighbour problems, and Mick tried to sell me a handgun to take care of it.

Mick said to me, If someone like that, did that to me, I won't just take them down, the whole of Berrima will go down. =))

So sad hes such a wimpy coward, I bet Mick is going to call his junkie mates again 100kms away, to come over and damage my property once more. Or get his wife and children again to write up stories about me on the net. 8-x

I must admit, Mick does have a natural gift of defaming and putting people down, especially his opponents, e.g. other businesses in the area, because he isn't getting their clients. =)) and we all know why that is.. THE BUTCHER OF BERRIMA!

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Mick is exactly like whiny school girl.. can't take the heat, but he can dish it out. L-)

Listen to the mad man :o)

Playing the victim oh so well.. even though he has always been the aggressor from day one. [-x

I can't call him a man, because he doesn't act like one. :(|)

Maybe in the next life he will take things like a real man instead.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:33 am

wonder who the carpet rug is he mentions in his rambling disgruntled way ? L-) someone he didn't get his own way with behind his missus back I bet [-x
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:44 pm

wonder who the carpet rug is he mentions in his rambling disgruntled way ? L-) someone he didn't get his own way with behind his missus back I bet [-x
Oh yes... you can tell a sexual predator / conman, the way he defames his victims, after they told him to bugger off.

Calling an honest and devoted hard working wife (Jenny) a carpet rug yesterday, because she knocked Micks sexual attempts back years ago... when her husband was in jail waiting court, for something he didn't do... thanks to Micks drug dealing friend (Bowral Towing) for being a false witness.

Now Jenny and others are constantly being harassed and terrorized by Mick, his evil family, and his junkie friends from south west sydney. :(|)

Do you think Mick would still have friends, if he didn't drug deal, sell unregistered firearms, or be involved in an Aust wide crime syndicate. 8-x

And the irony is his daughter with children, is bouncing around with an Australian Federal Police forensic technician =)) =)) =)) and Mick loves him to bits, because he is just another tool in his crime syndicate. Mick told me himself months ago.

Now you know how Mick seems to access anyone's private information. #-o when he isn't in the car stalking people.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 pm

even Michael Darbys neighbours have called the cops and had him in court for perving through his windows on the neighbours missus getting dressed. having a bat no doubt. and that's strait from the horses mouth.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:30 pm

even Michael Darbys neighbours have called the cops and had him in court for perving through his windows on the neighbours missus getting dressed. having a bat no doubt. and that's strait from the horses mouth.
That I believe.
What a filthy desperate peeping tom and sexual predator he is. :ymsick:

now it all makes sense why Mick hates his neighbour so much. When Mick and I were still friends, he used to ask me to do some nasty things to their vehicle and owners cute black poodle. :ymsick:

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Michael John Darby Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007
Attachments
AVO Michael John Darby Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007.jpg
AVO Michael John Darby Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007.jpg (245.31 KiB) Viewed 11467 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am

Attachments
Michael Darby AVO served 2.jpg
Michael Darby AVO served 2.jpg (589.69 KiB) Viewed 11402 times

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”