Alex Baker at Vertel - owner of VMG03 UHF Picton Repeater

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
mitch

Alex Baker at Vertel - owner of VMG03 UHF Picton Repeater

Postby mitch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:07 am

Alex Baker at Vertel, criminal and owner of VMG03 UHF Picton Repeater.

Also known as Red on CB UHF Radio.

I have heard stories of this guy being a druggo and a piece of scum.

That explains how well he gets along with the other trash and druggies on ch 3.

Also explains how Alex Baker allows all the druggos and housos on his repeater to treat other operators with disrespect for years.

All the harassment, intimidation, taunting, threats, criminal activities, drug selling, giving out operator's personal information, it's disgusting.

Then we have racial discrimination that goes on daily. Lets not forget religious discrimination also.

if I owned or ran Vertel, http://www.vertel.com.au/there is no way I would have a druggo like him working for me.

He's using an illegal I.P. Link into the repeater through 4G. He can talk in the harbour tunnel and wipe everyone.

There is also rumours of Alex Baker allegedly screwing another CB Radio Operators wife.

Lets not get into all those stolen merchandise that you peddle around with your mates.

toni

Re: Alex Baker owner of VMG03 UHF Picton Repeater

Postby toni » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:08 pm

I wonder how long Vertel's Government contracts will last, when people start realizing that Vertel staff are full of Druggies and criminals.

Looks like Red is doing a Michael from Berrima Communications when he shut down his ch6 MTGo6 repeater for months, coz he didn't want anyone talking about him on cb radio..

Now MTG06 ch6 uhf Repeater has become a ghost town.
Ah well you reap what you sow.

Now VMG03 Ch3 repeater has been shut down all day since Mr Baker has seen his dirty laundry plastered on the internet.

hahaha

Postby hahaha » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:57 pm

So glad my wife isn't a druggo whore that screws anyone for a joint.

At least Red is getting his dick wet...

unlike Mick from Berrima Communications that has been trying for years to fuck his cb radio operator's wives... without success.

mitch

Postby mitch » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:34 pm

VMG03 is back online guys.

First thing I heard was Alex Baker ( VMG03 cb radio repeater owner ) alias RED, threatening Chris Roubis.

I have it recorded, just in-case... message me. We know where Red lives.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Typical..

Years ago when I was still on talking terms with Mick from Berrima Communications, he would tell me about the stolen illegal equipment that Alex Baker from Vertel had running on VMG03 Razorback UHF Repeater.

Why do you guys think the VMG03 Repeater had recently gone offline.. Alex Baker replaced all the stolen equipment. Now that he has been exposed.

Mick also mentioned that, SYD01 ( channel 1) and GUL02 (channel 2) uhf repeaters were running on stolen equipment by Alex Baker from Vertel.

You can get some good information from Mick , since he plays the best friend to everyone, then behind your back he tells everyone about your shit. :-bd
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

mitch

Re: Alex Baker at Vertel - owner of VMG03 UHF Picton Repeater

Postby mitch » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:46 am

Chris were you on yesterday?

Alex Baker (RED) and his circus of clowns were dropping carriers all day yesterday on VMG03, and they were blaming you for it.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Alex Baker at Vertel - owner of VMG03 UHF Picton Repeater

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi Mitch, thanks for the email.

Again that's typical.. that is what's known as a false flag attack, to blame me.

Last time I was on cb radio was nearly a year ago.

I cannot even key up VMG03, let alone listen to it with all the static from my place.

If the carrier dropper did come from this area (which I doubt) it probably was Mick from Berrima Communications, with his 40 foot tower, twin 22db beams, and 350 watt linear amp... but it wouldn't be enough to drop carriers on the locals of VMG03, if you knew how bad the topography is down here.

Only someone in South West Sydney would be capable of disrupting the repeater.

I guarantee you it was Alex Baker (RED) and his gang.... anyone blaming me, just gives themselves away. :(|)
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”