Geoff Hanratty the Domestic Terrorist

Rawson Homes dodgy builder Geoff Hanratty
creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Geoff Hanratty the gutless rock thrower, that uses a long piece of timber to bang on the side of my house and gutters, just to terrorize me.

Rawson Homes Geoff Hanratty illegal fence now extends to 9 feet.

No need for Council approval, because he has family in Wingecarribee Shire Council, Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett.

Just like no council approval on all those solar panels on top of the New Berrima General store roof.

Geoff Hanratty out again this weekend in his company uniform making more additions to the illegal fence. photo below.

This fence extension that Geoff Hanratty is putting together, is because he does not want the neighbours to look at the animal cruelty and filth behind the fence, that his family are notorious for.

Geoff Hanratty, Karen Hanratty, and Katie Hanratty, all get upset every time the RSPCA visit their General Store on 21 Argyle street New Berrima https://karensnewberrima.com.au/

They do not like being exposed for their animal cruelty, illegal dumping of toxic waste, domestic terrorism to the neighbours that call RSPCA, NSW EPA, Wingecarribee Council and Moss Vale Police.
Attachments
Rawson Homes illegal fence now extends to 9 feet..jpg
Rawson Homes illegal fence now extends to 9 feet..jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 31221 times
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Geoff Hanratty the Domestic Terrorist

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

This Illegal fence extension still stands because he has a family member in Wingecarribee Council known as Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett.

I have been tempted to get an angle grinder and cut through it like a knife, but then I realized that it also keeps the Karen Hanratty family from banging on my home walls with timber daily just to terrorize me and damaging my home.

So this illegal extension has been a blessing ^:)^

the only problem is I cannot get to see the animal cruelty anymore, that the Karen Hanratty Family are well known for.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Kenny

Postby Kenny » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:41 am

Good to see Rawson Homes wised up and sacked Geoff Hanratty. :-bd

toni

Postby toni » Sat May 01, 2021 8:21 pm

His sacking doesn't have anything to do with this website does it =)) :)) =)) O:-)
Good to see evil being fought and won..
More humans need to start growing some balls and not sit in silence.

Return to “Rawson Homes complaints”