Predators Stalkers and Gun Violence in Southern Highlands

Got a question or just want to share
Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Meet the Michael Darby Family here:

viewforum.php?f=36

Michael John Darby the Sexual Predator, Stalker and multiple offender of Gun Violence in Southern Highlands NSW Australia... He even tried to sell me an unregistered firearm to deal with a neighborhood dispute one time.
Michael boasts his criminal ties to the russian mafia and NSW bikie gangs... drugs, unregistered firearms and thugs for hire are all for sale at the right price.

Meet the Geoff Hanratty Family here:

Very close friends and criminal ties to Michael John Darby... including deep ties to the Corrupt Wingecarribee Shire Council Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett.

Just google Geoff Hanratty and Ian Scandrett together in an internet search... their names pop up together, wherever Southern Highlands is mentioned... Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett is the vegemite on Geoff Hanratty's toast.

viewforum.php?f=41

Both families tried to break and enter my home on separate occasions.
Both families have damaged my home and property when I'm not looking.
Both families harass , intimidate, stalk and prey on anyone who defies them.
both families send their friends to assault you.
Both families will play the victim and accuse you of being the offender.
Both families will harass your family over the phone and invent stories, to accuse you of doing what they have been busted doing to you.
Both families terrorize the neighborhood.
Both families use their criminal friends to invent witnesses to discredit you, so their criminal behaviour against you becomes null and void.
Both families have a very long history and record of violence and criminal behavior by Goulburn NSW Police... Just ask Bowral Police.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Information in Southern Highlands”