Ampol New Berrima Post Store continue to intimidate and park on clearway sign

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Post Store continue to intimidate and park on clearway sign

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Poor hanrattys continue to feel the pressure of reality, and mismanagement of their business :))

Hanrattys owe so much money to the banks, they are having problems paying them back. :ymdevil:

Auspost New Berrima Store continue to intimidate and harass neighbours... now that their past and present is slowly coming down on them. :))

Boral Cement trucks that used to shop there have stopped.
Multiquip trucks that would shop and fill up there have stopped.
Wingecarribee Council vehicles that used to shop there have stopped.

The Hanratty family are loose cannons, Wingecarribee Council and Boral Cement do not want the spotlight on themselves no more, so they have stopped supporting them. No one wants to associate themselves with the Hanratty family no more. :))

Lets see how long the General Store can last, now that Boral and Wingecarribee Council have stopped bringing them customers daily.

General Store was slowly dying little by little each year, even with the Kosher Mafia supporting them. :))

Never fails, every friday, when they come back from Hanratty residence at 33 Argyle st, these sewer rats have to do something to terrorize me.

Cowards will always be cowards.. nothing changes with the Hanrattys. :(|)

They see me getting ready to leave my home, all the way from Karen Hanrattys residence 4 doors down, so they decide to drive up to block me in my own driveway, before I leave.

The sewer rats continue to park on a clearway sign, even though I am reversing back and tooting the horn for ages, for them to move.

The Hanrattys continue terrorizing me, while they continue to cry to Bowral Police and the courts, that I am the one threatening and harassing them =))

But the Court and Bowral Police have all Hanratty's prior history of terrorism, threats, harassment and intimidation they have done to New Berrima residence recorded... way before I even entered the scene =))

Hey Hanratty's, Here's an idea, maybe purposely block me in my own driveway again (on a clearway), when I am having a medical emergency, rushing to the emergency room.

Here is the same Hanratty calling me the c word as I leave home. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1920

Attachments
Mommy's Hyundai - Reg No.  18 08 BT.jpg
Mommy's Hyundai - Reg No. 18 08 BT.jpg (195.97 KiB) Viewed 5431 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Auspost New Berrima Store continue to intimidate and harass neighbours

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 pm

This evening the houso was filling up his mommies Hyundai at the Store of Horrors next door.

He sees me driving out of my driveway and starts cursing at me. using the c and f word. Also calling me a wog :)) I am honored to be called a Western Oriental Gentleman.

This guy has little man syndrome, trying to prove his manhood. I bet he never had a father figure, except the drunks his mum was banging every friday night. 3:-O

Yesterday when I shared this topic on Facebook and Twitter, I got some messages of concerned locals that know this mongrel.
I get more support and congratulations from good people, vs abuse from the Hanratty tribe and their circle of friends. :-bd

They tell me he abuses the child in a sexual manner, when his mummy isn't around. What a great role model his parents are.

Child services may need to be contacted, you can contact them anonymously http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/for-age ... n-services

I'm only sharing what I have been told. I have learned over the 2 years living in New Berrima, any rumours concerning the evil filth known as the Hanratty family and friends, tends to be true.

What type of parents lets their child run in the middle of the road 100 metres in front of them?
Luckily the kid stopped and talked to me and my dog, before the parents caught up to him.. but they didn't seem too worried about anything. :(|) except to intimidate me as I drove past them.

Here he is below from another post, just to show you who he is.

Attachments
pedophile.jpg
pedophile.jpg (66.57 KiB) Viewed 5321 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Karens New Berrima General Store Robbery hoax

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:25 pm

I find it interesting that every Monday (take out bin day) My bins have been knocked over, before the Council truck empties my bins out.

Every other bin on the street are all fine and untouched.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who's behind it.... does it Karen Hanratty. 3:-O

Same goes for that so called staged Robbery a few years back at the Store. 8-}

Real Robbers do not waste crucial time tying up people with rope.. that only happens in Hollywood movies to enhance the drama. 8-}

Maybe next time you try to stage a robbery again, for insurance, or to try and get community and media support, you might want to think what would real robbers do, and not what Hollywood producers would do.

Ask anyone who has been robbed in a store or a petrol service station if they have ever been tied up =))

Some of us are smarter than you think Karen Hanratty :ympeace:
Attachments
17103402_330278540702245_3905462195834398470_n.jpg
17103402_330278540702245_3905462195834398470_n.jpg (78.83 KiB) Viewed 5275 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Australia Post New Berrima Store continue to intimidate and park on clearway sign

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun May 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Australia Post New Berrima staff Hanratty family drive in reverse the whole street.
As usual ignoring road rules and RMS signs. No respect for public safety.

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”