New Berrima Store Hold-Up hoax

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

New Berrima Store Hold-Up hoax

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:32 am

I find it interesting that every Monday (take out bin day) My bins have been knocked over, before the Council truck empties my bins out.

Every other bin on the street are all fine and untouched.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who's behind it.... does it Karen Hanratty. 3:-O

Same goes for that so called false flag staged Robbery a few years back at the Store. 8-} 21 Argyle Street New Berrima NSW Australia.

Real Robbers do not waste crucial time tying up people with rope.. that only happens in Hollywood movies to enhance the drama. 8-}

Maybe next time you try to stage a robbery again, for insurance, or to try and get community and media support, for your failing business, you might want to think what would real robbers do, and not what Hollywood producers would do.

Ask anyone who has been robbed in a store or a petrol service station if they have ever been tied up =))

Some of us are smarter than you think Karen Hanratty & Geoff Hanratty :ympeace:

Probably due for another staged robbery. But this time don't hire your dumb circle of friends to do it. :(|)

Shame no one wanted to investigate this case properly, or it would of been busted long ago..

But that's what happens when you have the kosher mafia in local government and mainstream media supporting their own kind. (nepotism) x_x

Any new Detectives in Bowral Police who are not on the Mafia's payroll yet, might want to re-open this case and do a proper investigation :-bd
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”