My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on Karen Hanratty's hit list

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on Karen Hanratty's hit list

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 pm

All dog lovers will love this one. :o3

Karen Hanratty General Store in New Berrima were leaving their general store driveway to head home this evening.

They spotted my dog walking on the footpath alone, so they stopped the car and all got out to attack my dog.

My dog was only 5 meters away from me.. always being supervised by me, because I know the Hanratty's very well and what they are capable of doing to people and animals. (just ask the older new berrima residents)

I quickly walked up to my dog to protect him from the Hanratty's... and the Hanrattys stopped dead in their tracks. They stood there making sure I walked back home away from the footpath, before they decided to get back in the car to go home =))

Hanratty's never worry about their customer's dogs that roam around the shop and on my property unsupervised.. but because I am exposing the Hanratty's, they find it necessary to try to kill my pets, because terrorizing me personally doesn't work.

This is not the first time they have tried to attack my dog.. or my cat for that matter.

I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”