Clean up Southern Highlands Fund

Red Neck bullies. Tax cheats. Paying their family staff cash in the hand. Biggest shithole I have seen in a long time. The whole property is collapsing. Department of health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. They are still in business because of their Wingecarribee Council family ties.
Admin

Clean up Southern Highlands Fund

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Clean up Southern Highlands Fund, is something I have started to help with my legal fees, while I try to make Southern Highlands Predators and Criminals accountable for their actions in court.

Every time you call Bowral Police, they are never helpful.
All they do is tell you to take them to court yourself... because they couldn't be bothered doing their job properly.

Please help clean up the filthy criminals, pedophiles and neighbourhood terrorists from Southern Highlands by donating now.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in these shared articles, are those of the author's who created the information to begin with, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the members of this forum... so don't shoot the messenger. UCC 1-308 Without Prejudice (*)

Return to “New Berrima Store Post thugs and criminals”