Ampol New Berrima Post Store Geoff Hanratty continues terrorising the neighbours again

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Post Store Geoff Hanratty continues terrorising the neighbours again

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:23 pm

AUSPOST New Berrima dumping rubbish on neighbour's vehicle again.

Geoff Hanratty continues terrorising the neighbours again, watching me documenting what he has done.

Geoff hanratty not liking me documenting what he did to me this morning, so he Stands in front of my home trying to intimidate me by recording me with his video camera.

The ScumRatty's still trying to hold on to the power and control they once had in Ampol New Berrima. =))

By terrorising, intimidating, harassing, stalking, name calling, damaging property, defaming anyone that does not comply to their requests. :-bd

You should of heard the foul racist remarks before I started recording him.

Hey Geoff Hanratty, if you want to get rid of me, you can buy my place for $450k :-h

I will even let you have my security system, since I know you love security cameras so much... not that people steal from you, but so you can steal from them.

Oh wait, your already over drawn from your bank.. =))

Make sure you keep working hard to pay off the bank... a bank loan legacy that your going to hand down to your children's children :-bd

Attachments
AUSPOST New BErrima dumping rubbish on neighbours vehicle.jpg
AUSPOST New BErrima dumping rubbish on neighbours vehicle.jpg (595.38 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”