Ampol New Berrima Post Store Geoff Hanratty is out today with his high pressure water cleaner again

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Post Store Geoff Hanratty is out today with his high pressure water cleaner again

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat May 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Geoff Hanratty is out today with his high pressure water cleaner, removing all his fuel and oil spills from the front of the store, and pushing them over next door to no. 23 & 25 Argyle street New Berrima.

Even all the cigarette buts that should have been picked up and disposed of from around the store, have now been swept next door to no.23 & 25 Argyle street.

What a piece of filth this guy is... and to think Rawson Homes have employed this guy to build homes for them.

Thanks to Geoff Hanratty, those clean new homes next door to the store, now have piles of stones gravel dirt oil and fuel spills all outside their own driveways.

Karens General Store even parked one of their own vehicles outside the neighbors place in no.23 just to spite them.. or they are using psychological tactics to blame the neighbor again, for their poor management in their run down, termite, flea infested store.

I heard Geoff hanratty telling a friend of mine 2 years ago, that he is pissed off because he got caught by the ATO, and he now owes them $200,000.00 in taxes.

Geoff Hanratty has been on corporate welfare for too long through his store.. it's time the tax payers get some of it back.
Attachments
12052373_1202411503107118_7262375978452849276_o.jpg
12052373_1202411503107118_7262375978452849276_o.jpg (153.61 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”