Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty Stalking me at night

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty Stalking me at night

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:26 pm

It isn't enough Karen Hanratty Geoff Hanratty and Katie Hanratty Harass and stalk me through the day.... they monitor when I leave my house to catch me outside and corner me at night.

I know its hard when the Hanratty family have been top dog for 30 years, then a new dog moves into the neighbourhood, and doesn't put up with the Hanratty terrorism.

Especially when Geoff Hanratty has been threatening the neighbourhood for 30 years with his family ties to Wingecarribee Shire Council.

But the criminal Hanratty family are going to need to stop their 30 year old ways of terrorizing the neighbourhood, when it doesn't suit their business.

Perhaps a Course in Business Management... instead of Nepotism from Wingecarribee Shire Council. ( Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett )

Since the Mafia have nicknames... I would like to name Ian Scandrett ( the scoundrel ) and Geoff Hanratty ( the Rat )

I have been fortunate to meet some lovely people in the New Berrima neighbourhood that shake my hand and tell me so many stories of the Hanratty family terrorizing them over the years.

I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”