Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty the Terrorist Queen

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty the Terrorist Queen

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 am

Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty & family, sending more thugs to harass me this morning at 8.44am.

I thought I would let everyone know Katie Hanratty Zube - Karen Hanratty is on the war path again as usual. :ymdevil:

This time she ordered some thug to bang my door down at 8.44am this morning… no idea why.

Have video footage of him walking from the Store onto my property, and back again.

Karen - Katie Hanratty seem to have a big supply of ( low IQ zombies ) men, willing to do anything for her. 3:-O

I didn’t answer, so I don’t have to play her game, and get myself into trouble, which they always hope for. :(|)

Katie - Karen Hanratty was outside next door with her cell phone in hand, ready to step in and record another fight. ( me dodging someone punching at me again )

I can imagine the sob story Karen Hanratty told this guy, Karen and Katie Hanratty play the victim so well... While terrorizing those that do not obey to them.

Karen Hanratty just cannot seem to get Goulburn Police force and Moss Vale Local Court, hooked into their lies and games. 8-}

They seem to know the hanratty family too well.. Must be their bad reputation over the years.. those in high places tell me Hanratty family have a police record for assaulting and harassing neighbors, that is as long as Argyle Street itself... it goes as far back as the 1980's.

Hume LAC notified. :-bd

video:

New Berrima Store family are notorious for neglecting their animals.
What you can't see, isn't happening right? wrong!
They neglect their dogs and cat so badly, that they decided to erect a great wall on my new 6 ft fence....in early 2016, to stop me looking at the neglect, and calling RSPCA.. repeatedly.
No basic water, food, flea control or even basic medical treatment for skin conditions.
Look at the video guys, this is what someone suffering from psychopathy does.
You can read more on that here. http://www.southernhighlandsnsw.org/vie ... =41&t=2454

The Neighborhood Terrorism doesn't stop there. Many of the residents have told me their own stories of New Berrima Store terrorizing them over a 25 year period. To scared for their lives, they have given in to Karen Hanratty's criminal demands. Wingecarribee Shire Council and Moss Vale NSW Police (Goulburn Police) do nothing to stop it... because of their organised crime connections with Wingecarribee Councilors.. (zionist Mafia) so basically they are untouchable.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

SteveW

Re: New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty sending more thugs to harrass me 01/03/2018

Postby SteveW » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Can the bogan family of this old fool please buy him a Prostitute :))

His family should send him to the brothel called, Allen's Motel in Moss Vale.

This old bogan has been sniffing Karen and Katie Hanratty's smelly crotch way too long.. :ymsick:

This old guy is playing a dangerous game, and putting himself in danger, for the sake of some rotten pussy :ymsick:

If Karen Hanratty Geoff Hanratty or Katie Hanratty wanted to talk, they would of did it themselves.. so it is obvious why they bring over bogan fools and truck drivers at your door Chris Roubis.

Chris it's a shame you always play the good guy and take the high road... I bet your itching to unleash hell on these Hanratty king pins of terrorism. :ymalien:

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty sending more thugs to harrass me 01/03/2018

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Chris it's a shame you always play the good guy and take the high road... I bet your itching to unleash hell on these Hanratty king pins of terrorism. :ymalien:
No need mate, they have been self sabotaging themselves since the 1980's. (-|

Goulburn Police have told me the mile long Police record of Hanratty family Terrorism, dating back decades.

Now I know why Grandpa in that video looks familiar.

This guy walks his 2 dogs every morning to the New Berrima Store, to get the morning paper, and his 2 dogs pee and poo outside my home.

By the way, he aint the only one that does it... I've seen someone with 3 dogs at the same time walk to the shop. #:-s

Many walk their dogs every morning and tie them up near that front tap.

While they go into the store, their dogs are peeing and pooing around that old table setting in front of the store.

Karen Hanratty doesn't seem to mind, since she puts out a water container daily under the tap for her customers dogs.(since they make money for her)

Hell I have even seen people walk their Horses and goats to Karen's filthy new berrima Store. Some have even tied their animals to the electrical pole outside my place.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

SteveW

Re: New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty the Terrorist Queen

Postby SteveW » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 pm

LOL

These White Supremacists /Jewish Supremacists are a funny bunch of demons. =))
Isn't it funny how Katie and Karen Hanratty always send over brawny men. Never a female to your private property. =))

Even when the Hanratty's were dealing in drugs long ago, they failed miserably.. they ripped off too many people.
I was at the Berrima Pub the other day. All I could hear is this guy talking about how Daniel Hanratty ripped him off again.
Maybe Karen Hanratty is using too much of her son's product.

Reminds me of this page exposing their criminal practices.. claiming they are the victims :ymdevil:
http://www.jewworldorder.org/israel-jews-exposed-2014/

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”