Ampol New Berrima Store Cyber Bullying and Death threats

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Store Cyber Bullying and Death threats

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

The Hanratty family using a disposable email address to send me death threats :))

The server security techs were good enough to follow the IP address and account from ProtonMail for me :-bd

Interpol Canberra and HumeLAC (Bowral police) now involved :-bd

cut and paste
---------------

I don't know what you fucking dumb arse talking about but I'm out very shortly and I got paid so I'm coming for yours arse in New Berima you fucking weed head

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On March 4, 2018 8:14 PM, Chris Roubis <[email protected]> wrote:

Awww how sweet.

Better call NATO then… I cannot wait.

I will bring some flowers for you and your boyfriends.

Sent: Monday, 5 March 2018 10:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DEATH

Hello you fucking ARSHOLE I'm coming for you and make you scream like a an arsehole you are. I'm with my brothers HELLS ANGEL and we have a contract on you. That's just a brotherly warning next time it will be real.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: New Berrima Store Cyber Bullying and Death threats

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Karen Hanratty should be writing novels instead.

I can't stop laughing. =))

cut and paste
latest email:
----------------------

Those cunts put me in isolation because I stabbed a fucker with a pencil but now I'm back to fuck you, they call me meat for a good reason, you want be able to sit for a couple of weeks, I had enough training in here.

On March 6, 2018 5:04 PM, Jameshunter20 <[email protected]> wrote:

MOTHERFUCKER I got a picture of you, you are one dumb and ugly looking bitch must have some parents who got you on the cheap try to get a refund

On March 5, 2018 4:52 PM, Jameshunter20 <[email protected]> wrote:

I don't know what you fucking dumb arse talking about but I'm out very shortly and I got paid so I'm coming for yours arse in New Berima you fucking weed head

On March 4, 2018 8:14 PM, Chris Roubis <[email protected]> wrote:

Awww how sweet.

Better call NATO then… I cannot wait.

I will bring some flowers for you and your boyfriends.

Sent: Monday, 5 March 2018 10:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DEATH

Hello you fucking ARSHOLE I'm coming for you and make you scream like a an arsehole you are. I'm with my brothers HELLS ANGEL and we have a contract on you. That's just a brotherly warning next time it will be real.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”