To corrupt Southern Highlands Police

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

To corrupt Southern Highlands Police

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun May 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Dear Bowral Police

I have decided to leave the bad reviews on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/newberrimastorecomplaints/despite you telling me to take them down.

I have been hearing you, telling me if I leave them up, then Bowral Police will not take me serious, next time the Hanratty Family Store in Ampol New Berrima do something to me.

XXXXX I appreciate your concerns, although I fail to see what Bowral Police can do, what they couldn’t do, or wouldn’t do years ago.

With that in mind, I am going to leave the Facebook page up and running, because I know how much they hate it, otherwise, they wouldn’t be getting you to come to my place numerous times, to ask to take it down.... by blackmailing me. :))

As a concerned citizen, it is my duty to inform the public of the dangers in our neighbourhood… no matter how much the truth offends the guilty zionists.

Since Bowral Police have told me time and time again, how they won’t be taking me serious next time something happens to me…. Even though Bowral police have never taken this matter serious in the past, therefore, I will be letting Bowral Police (humelac, Goulburn lac) know, that I will start to exercise my right to defend myself against the Mafia, from the terrorism, harassment, taunting, stalking, running me off the road, racism, cyber death threats, and property damage, by the two crime families i.e. Karen Hanratty and Michael Darby family in New Berrima.

You can let these two families know, that I won’t be just defending myself from the puppets they bring over to attack me, but also those that make the orders. (ignoring the small fry, to go after the big fish).

From a quote: “For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing…”
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: To Bowral Police

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun May 13, 2018 2:47 pm

If any other family asked Bowral Police to take down bad reviews on facebook page, Bowral Police would laugh and tell you we have more important things to do with our time.. but not when it comes to the infamous crime family in Southern Highlands, the Hanratty family, with family ties to Wingecarribee Council.

sad fact
Attachments
zionist-jews.jpg
zionist-jews.jpg (11.79 KiB) Viewed 4824 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”