I always get blamed for someone elses dog poo

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

I always get blamed for someone elses dog poo

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Since I am a celebrity for whistle-blowing and exposing the Hanratty family at the notorious New Berrima Store, I am always blamed for their mismanagement and failed business. =))

For example, Karen Hanratty loves to tell all her family and circle of satanic friends, that my dog shits in-front of her store, yet its her customers dogs that do that, when they walk their dogs to the store in the early mornings, and in the evenings when they let their dogs out at night, when the owners come home from work.

Just one video example of someone's dog in my front lawn. This dog finished doing her business in front of the store then decided to come to my property.

Karen Hanratty knows my dog is innocent, but its a great way of blaming and defaming me... to give her the excuse of ordering some muscle to trespass on my property and pick fights with me.

Terrorizing the neighbours is a long pastime of the Hanratty family. Just ask Goulburn Police.

P.S. I don't care who's dog is pissing or shitting on my front lawn.. I don't send in thugs to peoples places to punch up the neighbours... but sadly Karen Hanratty does.

Mind you its ironic how Karen Hanratty reacts about dog poo, since she has never ever cleaned up after her own dogs poo at the store... except when Geoff Hanratty runs over it with the lawn mower.

I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”