Katie Hanratty aka Katie Zube defaming me again with her lies

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Katie Hanratty aka Katie Zube defaming me again with her lies

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Katie Hanratty aka Katie Zube, defaming me again for her own gain..

I have called the RSPCA 4 times for their animal neglect.. so they have an axe to grind against me.

They knew I was in the backyard, they heard the water hose while I was washing the bird bath. The Hanratty tribe took the opportunity to harass me again.

New Berrima Store Cousin and Katie Hanratty (Katie Zube) accusing me this afternoon of throwing stuff at Katie Hanratty's dog.

I told him to look on the ground at all the dead branches dropping everywhere from their tree, and stop accusing me... the bogan with a low iq couldn't understand of the concept that the dog could of stepped on something sharp.. or a branch fell on the dog... especially how they never maintain and never keep the back of the store clean and safe.

Too many occupational health and safety issues.. lucky for Nepotism at Wingecarribee Council, the store is above any law.

I asked him if he was on drugs or mentally ill.

I do understand that a criminal's mind is constantly in a mental state of paranoia.

Maybe they should start cleaning up their backyard behind the store so next time their dog doesn't step on anything sharp.

Their huge trees drop dangerous twigs daily on my side of the fence.. but they couldn't care less.

Katie Hanratty (Katie Zube) more interested on plastic surgery on her face then her own dogs.

5 years ago, before I called the RSPCA and they forced the New Berrima Store to clean up their act literally... the backyard was a dump of 6 smashed up vehicles rusting away, a big pile of white goods and demolished building materials in a big pile, all over the ground.

The place looked like a junkyard. Walking barefoot even to this day is asking for trouble.

Notice they didn't give a shit about their own dog, in case he had something between his paws.. just wanted to blame me and cause a fight.

Give it time and that french bulldog pup of Katie Hanratty's will just become another prisoner like the rest, when it gets older. :((

You can tell a person, by the way they treat animals. The whole Hanratty family should not be allowed to have them.

What you can't see, isn't happening right? wrong!

They neglect their dogs and cat so badly, that they decided to erect a great wall on my 6 ft fence.... to stop me looking at the neglect, and calling RSPCA.. No basic water, food, flea control or even basic medical treatment for skin conditions.

Look at the pic guys, this is what someone suffering from psychopathy does.

Here is one of their dogs looking very thin from lack of water and food.

Here is their cat that has to look for water in roof gutters... in the early morning dew.
12525120_1333705223311078_4005502094361657329_o.jpg
animal cruelty at new berrima store
12525120_1333705223311078_4005502094361657329_o.jpg (334.07 KiB) Viewed 7538 times
these dogs dont even get any medical treatment for their skin allergies... they probably have never ever seen a vet.

But Katie Hanratty aka Katie Zube is happy to spend $5k on a new french bull pup and un-care and dis-guard her other dogs.

I complained to them in the beginning but they laugh it off, and say their dogs are ok.

When I call the RSPCA the new berrima store Katie Hanratty (Katie Zube) just lies to them, the rspca officer tells them the changes they need to make, then the next day its back to the same routine of animal abuse.
38001549_519769318460494_6510181964077596672_o.jpg
animal cruelty at new berrima store
38001549_519769318460494_6510181964077596672_o.jpg (343.86 KiB) Viewed 7455 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Katie Hanratty aka Katie Zube defaming me again with her lies

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 am

Here is Katie Hanratty poisoning everyone with her lies about me on facebook.

The Hanratty family are great story tellers and masters at defaming their opponents with fabricated stories.

But the video above speaks for itself.

I am so much an animal lover.
I don't eat meat, fish or poultry.
I don't even drink milk... can you say the same for the Hanratty family?
Attachments
Katie Hanratty defaming me again.jpg
Katie Hanratty defaming me again.jpg (223.32 KiB) Viewed 7558 times
Katie Hanratty Katie Zube lying and defaming me.jpg
Katie Hanratty Katie Zube lying and defaming me.jpg (249.81 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: New Berrima Store Katie Hanratty aka Katie Zube defaming me again with her lies

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 am

I am so much an animal lover... I don't eat meat, fish or poultry.
I don't even drink milk... can you say the same for the Hanratty family?

I don't even care when Katie Hanratty lets her dog poop on my lawn.

Attachments
John-7.13.jpg
John-7.13.jpg (326.74 KiB) Viewed 4828 times

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”