Ampol New Berrima Store calling me a rude Wog

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Store calling me a rude Wog

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 pm

New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty calling me a rude Wog today.

I was raking leaves from her trees that cover my backyard, when suddenly I hear someone yelling.

Couldn't understand anything since sweeping up leaves from concrete gets noisy.

I stopped for a moment and heard her call me, "you rude wog."

I continued sweeping leaves.. not interested in making conversation with Wingecarribee Shire Council's organised crime network of families, that have pushed out most of the good residents out of New Berrima, and the ones that are left, get continually terrorized and harassed.

When Geoff & Karen Hanratty ask Southern Highlands Goulburn NSW Police and Wingecarribee Council to jump, they all ask how high.

Karen Hanratty will obviously be telling all her violent family and friends across the area of the incident, and poison them with some ugly story, so she can can play the victim again.

No doubt Karen Hanratty will again order her trucker thugs, violent criminal family and friends to trespass on my property, bashing my windows and door down.. and when I come out, there will be a group of them (never on their own) swinging punches at me again, trying hard to kill me.

Might be time to file a commercial lien against these neighborhood terrorists of the New Berrima General Store

I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”