Computer MAC Phone Repairs

Wondering how to fix or get it repaired. No matter what it is, we can help guide you in the right direction.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Computer MAC Phone Repairs

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Computer MAC Phone Repairs.

Tons of computers and notebooks to repair.. so little time [-(

On top of Design Work, Video Editing and Photography.
I am also a Licensed Motor Mechanic and Licensed Auto Electrician... spray painted vehicles in the evenings and built race motors on the weekends for mates... for extra cash.
Commercial Motorcycle Mechanic.
Commercial Web Designer.
Commercial Graphic Designer.
Commercial Photographer.
Computer and MAC Technician.
Commercial Electronics Service Technician for Office & Mailing systems, Shredding machines, Printing, Laminating equipment etc throughout Sydney's CBD.
The Government contracts meant that you had to go to Police Stations, Hospitals, Jails, Submarines & War ships (Potts Point underground Naval Base) Parliament, Military, Government intelligence agencies, and many other secret places I cannot say..

Also worked for CHUBB Security at Sydney airport and Kirribilli House guarding the Prime Minister in the evenings. (boring as hell) :-w
I cannot forget Security work for adult womens and mens shows... now that was a lot of fun. :-$

When I have the time, I also do component level electronic repairs.. e.g Android and iPhones, Notebooks.. not just replacing a Motherboard etc. but physically repairing it (micro-soldering.. under a microscope) I can basically fix anything and everything.

If you guys have any questions or need some guidance, don't be shy.
https://www.facebook.com/chris.roubis.169
Attachments
$_20.JPG
$_20.JPG (52.93 KiB) Viewed 4650 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands Repairs”