Wingecarribee Council No Duty of Care

Thanks to Corruption and Nepotism from Wingecarribee Shire Council
creampie

Wingecarribee Council No Duty of Care

Postby creampie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:14 pm

I am bringing to your attention a decades old problem called corruption, favouritism, conflict of interest on Argyle St New Berrima.

There has never ever been any DUTY OF CARE in Argyle St New Berrima.

From my understanding, parking in the middle of the road is illegal.

But when you have Wingecarribee Council vested interests tied to the General Store in New Berrima, don't expect Road rules and RMS laws to apply.

Wingecarribee Council Traffic Engineer Frank Perger doesn't mind people parking all over the middle of the road , blocking oncoming vehicles and causing blind spots as kids run out from those parked cars to run to the general store in new berrima nsw.

Clr Ian Scandrett.
Deputy Mayor.
Chairman Traffic Committee doesn't mind no double yellow road lines to separate from one side of the road to the other.

When some poor child or adult gets run over some day, and someone sues Wingecarribee Council because of NO DUTY OF CARE, watch the media have a field day.

Wingecarribee Shire Council is well known for being one the most corrupt Councils in NSW.

even the so called Elite families of Southern Highlands admit to it

I have contacted frank Perger many times in the past, and his excuse is, it takes time... but residents of New Berrima are aware of the huge support and corruption in keeping the run down business, that Wingecarribee Council have an interest in keeping afloat, so they continue turning a blind eye to no duty of care, so New Berrima General Store customers continue to have the privilege of parking anywhere in the middle of the road.
Attachments
Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism.jpg
Wingecarribee Council neglect New Berrima road safety to support nepotism.jpg (531.17 KiB) Viewed 6593 times
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: No Duty of Care for Argyle Street New Berrima

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:27 pm

As you can see by an email I sent to Frank Perger Traffic Engineer of the corrupt Wingecarribee Shire Council.

There is no traffic nor Pedestrian safety on Argyle New Berrima. 8-}

Wingecarribee Council is waiting for someone to lose a child before they think about putting yellow lines in the middle of the road to separate the 2 sides of the road.

Good to know how important business is to them, instead of someones life.
Attachments
no separation of road lanes._.jpg
no separation of road lanes._.jpg (859.53 KiB) Viewed 6712 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: No Duty of Care for Argyle Street New Berrima

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Just entered Argyle Street New Berrima from Taylor Avenue.

Nothing to worry about here, wingecarribee council allows no road rules and danger to the public... and this is just 3 vehicle parked in the middle of the road during christmas break... wait on a normal week when there are 9 or more vehicles parked in the middle of the road.

NEPOTISM first -----------------------> ROAD SAFETY last.
Attachments
parked in the middle of the road.jpg
parked in the middle of the road.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 6708 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Wingecarribee Council No Duty of Care for Argyle Street New Berrima

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:48 pm

To those concerned about No Duty Of Care & Council Corruption,

Is there no humanity left it Wingecarribee Shire Council?

Any reason why you decided not to continue the centre yellow lines all the way down the middle of the road?

Why did you stop those yellow lines so short?

Is it because you didn’t want to disrupt the Store Customers from Parking illegally in the middle of the road?

You claim parking illegally on Argyle Street New Berrima, outside the General Store is a Police Matter, not a Wingecarribee Shire Council concern.

Yet if I park illegally anywhere else in Southern Highlands NSW, your Parking Inspectors will write me out a ticket, and leave it on my windscreen.

Interesting to note, Argyle Street New Berrima is free from Parking Inspectors and free from Mittagong HWY Patrol.

Wingecarribee Shire Council continue to turn a blind eye (Nepotism) to the illegal parking issues on Argyle Street New Berrima, instead of dealing with it, and looking at it as a good daily revenue maker for NSW State Government.

The first thing I was told by residents, when moving into Argyle Street New Berrima, was that the Store Owner Geoff Hanratty, was nicknamed “Lord Mayor” and now I understand why.

I also understand why Geoff Hanratty is also allowed to continue to drive down the wrong side of the road on Argyle Street New Berrima, all these years. But If I try to do it, I will have Bowral Police straight at my door.

I am ashamed and appalled at the level of corruption that goes on in the area.

Your lack of road safety on Argyle St New Berrima, your lack of action to the illegal Parking, and your excuses in your email replies to me, are proof of Nepotism running rife in Wingecarribee Shire Council.

Regards,

Christopher Roubis | Pastor
P.O Box 102 Moss Vale NSW 2577
T: +61 419 633 272 | F: +61 2 4877 1403
e: [email protected]

Sent: Monday, 19 June 2017 5:38 PM
To: Chris Roubis; Elizabeth de Graaf; Larry Whipper; Ken Halstead; Grahame Andrews; Duncan Gair; Graham McLaughlin; Gordon Markwart; Peter Nelson; Garry Turland; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: Leesa Stratford; Michael Herraman; Frank Perger
Subject: Allegations of inaction // RE: Wingecarribee Shire Council Corruption concerning Traffic and Pedestrian Safety in New Berrima

Dear Mr Roubis,

Here is the response from staff regarding your concern.

The matter has now been completed.

yours sincerely,

Clr Ian Scandrett.
Deputy Mayor.
Chairman Traffic Committee.

Sent: Monday, 19 June 2017 10:55 AM
To: Councillors; Councillor Request
Subject: RESPONSE: Centreline on Argyle Street, New Berrima
Dear Councillors please find following email below regarding centreline on Argyle Street New Berrima for your information.

Regards

Frank Perger Traffic Engineer

Centreline on Argyle Street, New Berrima

On 22 March 2017 Council adopted the recommendation of the Traffic Committee as follows:
THAT a 30m long barrier line and a 50m long separation line be marked from south to north on the centreline of Argyle Street, New Berrima from Taylor Avenue to the grassed central median.

The purpose of the centreline is to prevent parking in the centre of Argyle Street outside the New Berrima General Store. The 50m length of separation line allows customers of the General Store to access the fuel pumps if their petrol cap is on the right hand side of their vehicle. The line marking work has recently been completed.

Enforcement of the Road Rules is a Police matter. The owners of the General Store at 21 Argyle Street are aware that parking over a centreline is an infringement of the Road Rules.

The report to the Traffic Committee held on 2 Mar 2017 is reproduced below:

A request has been received for parking restrictions and/or centreline markings on Argyle Street in New Berrima.

Argyle Street, New Berrima has separate northbound and southbound carriageways except where the centre of the road has been sealed from outside the General Store to Taylor Avenue. Some customers of the General Store and Post Office park in the central area of Argyle Street. The width of this central area is not wide enough to formally mark as a parking area without narrowing the through traffic lanes of Argyle Street.

There have been no crashes attended by Police for the five years to June 2016. The current arrangement has been in place for many years without incident.

At its meeting on 25 May 2016, Council adopted the recommendation of the Traffic Committee to maintain the status quo.

Possible treatments on the centre strip of Argyle Street, New Berrima from Taylor Avenue to the grassed central median outside the General Store and Post Office include the following:
1. Barrier line 80m long to make centre of road parking and U-turns illegal;
2. Barrier line 30m long and separation line 30m long to make centre of road parking illegal;
3. Painted chevron markings 80m long to make centre parking and U-turns illegal;
4. Concrete median 80m long to physically prevent centre parking and U-turns.

Email from New Berrima resident

I live on 23 Argyle Street New Berrima, and have requested in the past that something be done about the parking in the middle of the road outside the General Store, which causes near accidents, by other people’s vehicles, or by people that just jump out of the car and cross the road without even looking at oncoming vehicles. Children are hard to spot hiding behind these parked vehicles until its too late! How hard is it to put some yellow lines in the middle of the road, or no parking letters put on the road. What are your thoughts.

Argyle Street, New Berrima looking south

Argyle Street, New Berrima looking north

Aerial photo of Argyle Street

Subject: FW: chairman of the traffic committee - no duty of care

Sent: Thursday, 15 June 2017 11:29 AM
To: Michael Herraman
Cc: Councillors
Subject: FW: chairman of the traffic committee - no duty of care

Hi Michael,

Could staff make comment asap on this matter to all Councillors please. It has come to Traffic previously.

Comment should include the history of the matter with Mr Roubis and the general store.

thankyou,

Ian

Sent: Wednesday, 14 June 2017 6:27 PM
To: Larry Whipper; Ken Halstead; Ian Scandrett; Grahame Andrews; Duncan Gair; Graham McLaughlin; Gordon Markwart; Peter Nelson; Garry Turland; Wingecarribee Shire Council
Subject: chairman of the traffic committee - no duty of care
To Deputy Mayor I M Scandrett
Chairman of the Traffic Committee

It’s such a shame Wingecarribee Council have no interest in road safety on Argyle Street New Berrima 2577.

Thank you for previously putting a double yellow line at the beginning of the street but unfortunately cutting it very short, to still allow people to park in the middle of the road.
The current road markings have no effect on the people still parking their cars in the middle of the road.

If Wingecarribee Council were genuine about road safety, they would of put a double yellow line right down the centre of the road.. or even a median barrier to prevent vehicles parking in the middle of the road.

I have to slam the breaks at times when people jump out in front of me, Even children jump out of parked vehicles and run out onto my path to get to the general store.. if I didn’t still have good reflexes, I would of run over them.

But it’s not just the children that jump out of these parked vehicles to get the store either.

Let’s not mention how much of a hazard those parked cars in the middle of the road are also, especially when they decide to leave, and cause dangerous situations for oncoming vehicles.

This is insane how Wingecarribee Shire Council have let this all go on for so many year.

But I understand the Council’s family interests in the New Berrima General Store, to allow customers to park illegally in the middle of the road… it is good for business, even though there is plenty of parking for customers everywhere else on the street.

No other NSW Local Council would allow this to go on for so many years, or for that matter allow a dilapidated run down property still do business, that leaks fuel from the base of the fuel bowser, which in turn leeches into the water table below...Wingecarribee river.

Regards,

Sent: Tuesday, 13 June 2017 11:47 AM
To: Elizabeth de Graaf; Larry Whipper; Ken Halstead; Ian Scandrett; Grahame Andrews; Duncan Gair; Graham McLaughlin; Gordon Markwart; Peter Nelson; Garry Turland; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Wingecarribee Shire Council Corruption concerning Traffic and Pedestrian Safety in New Berrima
Dear Mr Perger,

It’s such a shame Wingecarribee Council have no interest in road safety on Argyle Street New Berrima 2577.

Thank you for Putting a double yellow line on the beginning of the street and cutting it short, just to please my road safety complaints in the past, but it has no effect on the people still parking their cars in the middle of the road.

If Wingecarribee Council were genuine about road safety, they would of put a double yellow line right down the centre of the road.. or even a median barrier to prevent vehicles parking in the middle of the road.

I have to slam the breaks at times when people jump out in front of me, Even children jump out of parked vehicles and run out onto my path to get to the store.. if I didn’t still have good reflexes, I would of run over them.

But it’s not just the children that jump out of these parked vehicles to get the store either.

Let’s not mention how much of a hazard those parked cars in the middle of the road are also, especially when they decide to leave, and cause dangerous situations for oncoming vehicles.

This is insane how Wingecarribee Shire Council have let this all go on for so many years…but I understand the Councils family interests in the New Berrima General Store, to allow customers to park illegally in the middle of the road.

No other Council would allow this to go on for so many years. I do wish State Government would deal with the corruption in Wingecarribee Shire Council someday, like they did in Wollongong.

Regards,

Sent: Wednesday, 26 April 2017 1:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Traffic and Pedestrian Safety in New Berrima

Dear Mr Roubis,

Thank you for your email.

An instruction has been issued to Council’s Operations department (for your reference 2017-002799) to undertake the Linemarking as recommended by the Traffic Committee. Council engages a sub-contractor to undertake all Linemarking. The contractor is Wollongong Linemarking.

I will find out when this work is planned and get back to you when I have more information.

Kind regards,

Elizabeth de Graaf Administration Officer
Wingecarribee Shire Council
e. [email protected]
t. (02) 4868 0806
Civic Centre, 68 Elizabeth St. Moss Vale, NSW 2577 | PO Box 141 Moss Vale NSW 2577

www.wsc.nsw.gov.au

Sent: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 9:29 AM
To: Frank Perger
Subject: FW: Traffic and Pedestrian Safety in New Berrima

Hi Frank,

The action request number is 2017-002799, issued on 3 April. Rod has noted in the AR that this is on the list for Wollongong Linemarking to do.

Kind regards,
Liz

Sent: Tuesday, 11 April 2017 12:10 PM
To: Elizabeth de Graaf
Subject: RE: Traffic and Pedestrian Safety in New Berrima

Dear Frank,

Some of the neighbours and myself and wondering when will these new road safety measures on Argyle St New Berrima commence?

Regards,

Sent: Thursday, 30 March 2017 2:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Traffic and Pedestrian Safety in New Berrima

Dear Mr Roubis,

Please see attached letter from Frank Perger.

With kind regards,

Elizabeth de Graaf Administration Officer
Wingecarribee Shire Council
e. [email protected]
t. (02) 4868 0806
Civic Centre, 68 Elizabeth St. Moss Vale, NSW 2577 | PO Box 141 Moss Vale NSW 2577

www.wsc.nsw.gov.au

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of Wingecarribee Shire Council. This email may be made available to third parties in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of Wingecarribee Shire Council. This email may be made available to third parties in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Subject: RE: ICAC ref: XXXXXXX [DLM=Sensitive]

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

The only Councillor I definitely believe has vested interests, because of his stone walling, is Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett, Chairman of the Traffic Committee in Wingecarribee Council.

I have attached a Boral Cement Plant meeting document dated 2013.

In this PDF file you will notice Geoff Hanratty the owner of the General Store on 21 Argyle Street New Berrima, as well as Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett (who is also Chairman of the Traffic Committee in Wingecarribee Shire Council.)

Also I notice in there that reads,

Cr Graham McLaughlin – Wingecarribee Shire Councillor and Boral Berrima Cement Works employee .

Looks like more vested interests by Wingecarribee Shire Council. Boral Cement Plant is only across the road from Argyle Street New Berrima.. no surprise there.

XXXXXX, try using Google and do an internet search with these words, “Ian Scandrett and Geoff Hanratty” it’s quite interesting.

If you ever follow these two into the men's room, I am sure you will see them taking turns wiping each others behind.

Also explains why EPA officers will not take action against Boral for noise pollution issues at night in the area.

I complained to the EPA once, and they came down to my place to do noise testing in my backyard, but only when Boral had shut their Plant down on purpose, so EPA would not find high noise levels..

I told the EPA officer from Wollongong do not come down, you’re wasting your time, because Boral plant has stopped running, but he insisted.. goes to show you how the EPA, the Council, and Boral work together, and look out for one another.

Regards,
Attachments
Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett and Geoff Hanratty.jpg
Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett and Geoff Hanratty.jpg (282.7 KiB) Viewed 6571 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:47 pm

it is good business for Wingecarribee Council Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett's family store to have customers park illegally in the middle of the road.
Attachments
it is good business for Wingecarribee Council Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett's family store to have customers park illegally in the middle of the road..jpg
it is good business for Wingecarribee Council Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett's family store to have customers park illegally in the middle of the road..jpg (548.82 KiB) Viewed 6422 times

Return to “New Berrima the worst Suburb in NSW Australia”