Charlie Johns Shows His True Colours via Southern Highland News

Defying Defamation for exposing the zionist criminals in Wingecarribee Shire Council. All articles have been copied and pasted from social media pages without permission.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:34 pm

Charlie Johns has always hated Larry Whipper. At every opportunity over the years (especially at election time), Charlie’s denigrated Larry, and constantly run him into the ground. He’s disparaged his character, his politics, his principles and his integrity.

So when I recently told Larry that I had evidence of Johns’s corruption that would land Charlie in jail, I was shocked to hear Larry’s reply (or words to this effect), “I don’t want to see it. I don’t want to know about it.”

Why would a councillor who’s been the victim of Charlie’s abuse not want to see evidence of his abuser’s corruption?

Has Larry Whipper entered into a pact with Charlie Johns (and his crooked mates) that forbids Clr Whipper from speaking out?

If the council has a zero tolerance policy towards corruption, why did Councillor Whipper refuse to see the evidence I have of Johns’s corruption, as well as evidence of other former and current councillors’ corruption?

Has Clr Whipper been induced to “look the other way”?

Maybe Larry’s had some house renovations done. A holiday away, maybe?

I don’t need to say much about the attached article from 2012. Charlie Johns, of all people, is calling into question the integrity of two councillors, when his own conduct at the time was illegal, immoral and unethical. The news report speaks for itself and shows the true colours of Charlie Johns. When accused of wrong doing, Charlie attacks the whistleblowers. Just like he's attacked me in the local court with the help of bent coppers.

Please see Larry Whipper's response to Johns in the Comments below ...
Attachments
Charlie Johns Shows His True Colours via Southern Highland News.jpg
Charlie Johns Shows His True Colours via Southern Highland News.jpg (303.26 KiB) Viewed 3662 times

Wingecarribee Shire Council

Re: Charlie Johns Shows His True Colours via Southern Highland News

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:36 pm

Larry Whipper hits the nail on the head with his response (to the above). The councillor states that Charlie Johns was the Campaign Manager for four councillors – all of whom voted in favour of expunging Johns's $25K debt for the four years of their term – 2008 - 2012. And Larry was right, it was all very suspicious.

It was actually illegal because their campaign manager had donated $4000 to their 2008 campaign, and the four councillors had failed to declare it as a pecuniary interest throughout a majority of their term in local government. Numerous times.

It was only in the last few months of their term that the four councillors finally realised that Charlie Johns was – indeed – a major conflict of interest, and from then on, the councillors left the chamber whenever a motion concerning Johns was raised in open and closed council.

The four councillors are Nick Campbell-Jones, Malcolm Murray, May King and Penny George. They all need to be investigated for political corruption.
Attachments
Larry Whipper hits the nail on the head with his response.jpg
Larry Whipper hits the nail on the head with his response.jpg (77.27 KiB) Viewed 3660 times

Return to “Defying Defamation”