Inspector Jason Horn

Defying Defamation for exposing the zionist criminals in Wingecarribee Shire Council. All articles have been copied and pasted from social media pages without permission.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

Inspector Jason Horn

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Inspector Jason Horn,

Please find attached flyer that advertises a special police seminar.

I’m writing in response to voice my disgust that the NSW Police Force is holding a seminar that’s being hosted by Brendan Bernie.

Brendan Bernie is a criminal, and I’ve already exposed him numerous times in the public domain.

I now intend to further expose Brendan Bernie as corrupt officer as part of an ongoing series that exposes bent coppers at the Hume Police Division.

As I said to Brendan Bernie at the Mittagong Marketplace recently (in a clear and assertive manner) –

“You’re a criminal, and I intent to have you jailed for your crimes.”

“I will not rest until you are investigated, stood down, arrested, charged, sacked and convicted.”

“You are a lowlife – dirty police officers are the bottom feeders of society.”

“What a disgrace you are to good, honest officers of the NSW Police Force, you are treating your colleagues with contempt.”

“You stink of corruption.”

During my confrontation with the criminal, Brendan Bernie, he broke the law twice. He abused his power by issuing me a move on order. I was not do anything wrong. I was not committing a crime. I wasn’t being abusive. I wasn’t using profanities. I was clearly stating – as fact – that Brendan Bernie is a criminal. I have every right to call out criminals in the public domain.

Brendan Bernie then abused his authority a second time. He said I was going to be charged for using a profanity, when I did nothing of the sort. Brendan Bernie attempted to fabricate an illegal act to try and stop me from speaking out against his corruption. This abuse of power is against the law.

Part of my exposé of the criminal Brendan Bernie will include my own personal experiences in which the detective chief inspector criminally conspired with other corrupt officers at Hume Police Division in covering up my complaints about police corruption.

I anticipate that corrupt officers at Hume Police Division will act illegally in harassing me for speaking out against their crimes. I’ve already been threatened with fabricated charges and AVOs by corrupt officers at Hume and the Fixated Squad, and I expect further criminal action by the police in an attempt to shut me down.

I’m ready this time, and there's now people in the community who will support me financially (and in the courts) should the police attempt to “stitch me up” on fabricated charges and fraudulent AVOs.

As you’re now the head of the Southern Highlands Police Sector, I want to make something very, very clear. I will never stop speaking out against police corruption by the following criminals –

John Klepzcarek

Brendan Bernie

Matthew McCarthy

Susan Devlin

Greg Macnamara

With regards to the planned seminar on Frauds and Scams, I’ll be picketing every event. I’ll be calling out Brendan Bernie as a criminal and I’ll be asking members of the public to boycott the seminar based on the hypocrisy of the NSW Police by having a corrupt police officer as the host.

I’ll be recording video of the event in real time as part of Facebook live, and I’ll be calling on members of the community to Dob in a Dirty Cop. As part of the live presentation, I’ll be speaking about the corruption of the above officers.

I intend sending this email to every journalist I’ve ever contacted. I’ll also be forwarding this email to the LECC, the NSW Premier, the NSW Police Minister, the NSW Police Commissioner, and numerous members of parliament.

From now on, whenever I post about police corruption at Hume and the criminals involved, I’ll be forwarding those posts to the above authorities.

I hereby make an official complaint against Detective Chief Inspector Brendan Bernie for abuse of power for issuing me with a move on order at Mittagong Marketplace when he had no right to do so, and for threatening me with a fabricated charge of using a profanity in a public place, something I never did. Brendan Bernie abused his power as a way to harass and intimidate me.

Signed,

Adam Greenwood
Ph: 0409 871 763
Attachments
Inspector Jason Horn.jpg
Inspector Jason Horn.jpg (206.08 KiB) Viewed 1958 times

Admin

Re: Inspector Jason Horn

Postby Admin » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:31 pm

The biggest Fraudsters and scammers are the Southern Highlands Police aka Goulburn Police.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Return to “Defying Defamation”