Michael John Darby cheating husband on CB Radio

Southern Highlands News Community News
TEMPEST

Michael John Darby cheating husband on CB Radio

Postby TEMPEST » Sun May 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Paul Richardson and John Darby are well known on UHF Repeater channel 6 Mittagong MTG06, for once being great friends..to turning into enemies.

It all started when the married, Michael John Darby, just couldn't resist Paul's wife Jenny. That's when the sex TEXT began, and from there you get the picture.

Eventually Paul caught them out from Micks sex texting on Jenny's phone. One thing led to another, and in a drunken state of anger, Paul punched Jenny in the ribs, which landed him in jail.

Paul Richardson landed in Goulburn Jail for a while, because of Michael John Darby's sexual urges for Jenny.

Till this day Michael John Darby still tells everyone that Paul broke his wifes ribs, when the truth to the matter is, he never broke them.

Michael Darby used to tell me all about Paul Richardson and how to upset him over and off the radio... when I was Micks pal... thats the type of scum this bloke is.

Here is a conversation of Mick telling me over the phone, to go over Pauls place and hammer him for him.

click on audio file:
download/ARC-0421935059-2016-05-14-21-4 ... 184595.mp3

He used to say he was going to talk to his RMS inspector pals to defect Pauls lowered white Lanca with skirts, just for fun... but we all know how much full of shit Mick is.. even had me conned into believing Paul tried to poison his dog... and got me to blame Paul over the radio.

Now the tables have turned. Michael Darby is now best friends with Paul Richardson.

Since Chris Roubis has stopped becoming Michael Darby friend, Mick has become so desperate at discrediting Chris Roubis, he has now had to make allies that were once enemies. :))

Hey Paul, maybe now is the time to ask Michael Darby to talk to Marc and Bret and allow them to talk to you again.

Chris Roubis has stopped being Michael Darby's Technician at Berrima Communications once he connected the dots and realized what a scumbag Mick is.

More can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1612

If you ever get to visit Micks place, you will see that he keeps a safe in nearly every room of the house, even in his work shed.
He has hand guns in them, so whenever shit hits the fan, and he gets pinned down somewhere in the house or property, he can pull out a gun and save himself.

Mick is so paranoid, that he doesn't even trust his own wife. He is known to stalk her at times,when she's out and about.

Since Mick knows first hand how easy it is to play behind his spouse... he doesn't want his misses doing the same. it seems only husbands are allowed to cheat.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

FORESHOCK

Michael John Darby cheating on Vanessa Darby

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:45 am

[-x
Attachments
2015-11-15 09.49.02.jpg
Michael Darby cheating behind Vanessa Darby
2015-11-15 09.49.02.jpg (170.37 KiB) Viewed 9221 times
Last edited by FORESHOCK on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Michael John Darby cheating on Vanessa Darby

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 am

Holy crap!

What a slime ball.

I bet Vanessa Darby hasn't seen this TXT of Mick's to Jenny.

This verifies everything you said about the dirt bag cheating fucker.

No wonder he has turned off MTG06 repeater, it has gotten too hot for him. His filthy past is coming to haunt him. :ar!
Last edited by TEMPEST on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

FORESHOCK

Re: Paul Richardson and Michael John Darby on MTG06

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:50 am

Vanessa Darby has every right to know what she's living with. She needs to be shown this. :-h
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 am

Mate don't worry. When I was on the phone with Mick last year. Vanessa Darby would comment about my posts on this forum, in the background, and giggle with Mick... so I know she reads this website.. I guess she won't be happy when she sees a screenshot of Jenny's phone.

This proves everything you guys have been saying about Mick.. :-s

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:24 am

He had Jenny so scared being on her own she locked her self in the house and was frightened he would come around. x_x She locked her self in the bedroom with our two dogs and didn't sleep much that night and nights after. It actually made her sick. :ymsigh: he's definitely one guy that can't be trusted, a completely different guy behind your back :ymalien:

TEMPEST

Re: Michael John Darby cheating husband on CB Radio

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:52 am

I feel sorry for anyone, who has a wife, and has Michael Darby as his friend. :ymdevil:

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:23 am

Hey Michael did you tell your wife about the other women you wanted around February 2015, I won't mention her name unless I have to as she is an innocent victim of your cheating ways. :-o she wanted you to leave you wife first to have a proper relationship but you wanted both her and your wife. :-t

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:48 pm

Poor Michael Darby is so upset right now about exposing his sex texting.

He maliciously damaged my vehicle yesterday afternoon in a carpark at Moss Vale.

see here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1679

Today, Michael John Darby from Berrima Communications, got his puppets from VMG03 picton Repeater to attempt to break and enter my home.
Rocket and don't remember the other guy, damaged side gate, and front door damage to frame.

Just look at the cam shake so hard as they are trying to kick the door down to possibly kidnap my dog.

I do remember Mick saying his pals were going to kidnap Pauls dogs only this year, just to piss him off.

Return to “Southern Highlands News”