Federal Biosecurity Act

Southern Highlands News Community News
Rev. Chris Roubis

Federal Biosecurity Act

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:27 pm

SECTION 60 of the FEDERAL BIOSECURITY ACT

1] A BIOSECURITY CONTROL ORDER must be served on a person to require an individual to submit to a PCR test, Self-Isolation Order, or Medical Intervention like a Vaccine. A Biosecurity Control Order cannot be issued without the individual showing PHYSICAL symptoms of illness.

2] Only a BIOSECURITY CONTROL OFFICER can impose a HUMAN BIOSECURITY CONTROL ORDER under SECTION 60 of the FEDERAL BIOSECURITY ACT.

3] The BIOSECURITY ACT is a Federal Act. Federal Law overrides State Law

https://freeaustralia.today/biosecurity-letter/

Dear xxxxxxx

I advise you that the Federal Biosecurity Act, which overrides the State Health Directions, requires that a biosecurity officer serve me with a Biosecurity Control Notice under S.60 before requirements such as a vaccination or a PCR test are made. I have not been served with such a Notice. The State Health Directions are in contradiction of the Biosecurity Act and therefore under s.109 of the Constitution are not valid. I am not sick and I do not have Covid.

I am entitled to give consent to being part of an experiment. I do not give such consent and physically forcing me to do this will constitute assault and/or wounding. And I will report this incident to the police Department.

A copy of the appropriate Biosecurity Sections are attached

Yours Fatihfully
xxxxxxx
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands News”