R.I.P little Theo the husky

Pets Farm Animals in Southern Highlands
Rev. Chris Roubis

R.I.P little Theo the husky

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm

R.I.P little Theo the husky... who was put down yesterday, because of a fatal accident, that broke his back.
2 dogs collided with each other, because one of the dogs (Bo) is ball obsessive, and Theo was just minding his own business, when he got hit hard. The impact was so great, the Vet said he had 2 vertebra on top of 2 other vertebra.

Andrew the owner of Theo came to the park today just to say thanks to everyone involved helping the dog to the car on a blanket to take him to the vet yesterday.. You could see Andrew had been crying and not had much sleep... I feel for him.

And the other owner Andrew who owns Bo, did not come to the park today because I guess he is feeling badly for the other dog that had to be put down.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: R.I.P little Theo the husky

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Sad part is, everyone is in denial... saying it was a freak accident.
No it was not a freak accident.. Bo has had near misses in the past, running into other dogs... so it was inevitable that someone's poor dog was going to be a victim.
To Andrew, the owner of Bo.. please wake up, this isn't going to stop... until you stop throwing or kicking the ball for him... in a park with other dogs.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Farm Animals & Pets”