How to detect RSPCA deception in court

Pets Farm Animals in Southern Highlands
creampie

How to detect RSPCA deception in court

Postby creampie » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Trevor Croll says:
April 5, 2012 at 5:28 am (Edit)
How to Detect RSPCA Deception in Court.Having difficulties then look athttp://www.petmafia.com.au/how_to_cross_examine_witnesses.html

At Brisbane Magistrates Court on 29th March 2012 Courtroom 33 (Level 7) Magistrate Hall permanently stayed RSPCA charges against Geraldine Robertson. After four years of harassment and abuse with RSPCA lies and Court Corruption Geraldine Robertson became so paranoid she became unable to properly defend herself and therefore the trial could not deliver justice. Magistrate Hall deliberately ignored RSPCA malice and improper purpose and so that application was not heard and the relevant evidence not examined. Not the outcome Geraldine Robertson wanted, but then the courts are so corrupt they cannot be trusted.

The Theory of lying, then The techniques for detecting lies and cross examination strategy.

There are basically three types of liars -- the Aggressive liars, Defensive liars and Pathological liars.
There are four types of evidence -- the Honest truth, Rehearsed lies, Cognitive lies and Pathological lies.
We have two memory systems: Experience and Story memory. Lying uses a different part of the brain than telling the truth and is detectable with brainwave caps and display software which should be mandatory for every witness.
People tell us they are lying if we watch for it. The autonomic nervous system runs free for us to see for only about 140ms (milliseconds = 1/1000 seconds)
But these techniques will not work for Geraldine Robertson because the courts are corrupt.

Every barrister, lawyer and judge knows:

In law when it is shown there is malice and/or an improper purpose for prosecuting anyone, that prosecution must fail and the complainant is then liable for damages for malicious prosecution as well as other damages relating to the harm and losses they have caused including legal expenses. RSPCA have been prosecuting for profit and publicity, running a campaign of lies vilifying Geraldine Robertson and other victims -- read Peace and Good Behavoiur complaint; and
When it can be shown the complainant’s witnesses are lying and using fabricated evidence , that prosecution must fail; Corrupt Magistrate Colin J Strofield in M6213/08, Geraldine Robertson’s appeal for the return of her dogs, deliberately ignored Geraldine Robertson’s applications, protests, exposure and proofs that RSPCA had fabricated evidence, lied in court and were conducting a malicious campaign against her. Corrupt Magistrate Colin J Strofield deleted sections of court transcripts and stepped in to help witnesses who were about to confess to their lies when cornered. However NOT all self incriminating evidence from RSPCA witnesses were deleted.
When the complainant/prosecutor withholds evidence crucial to the defendant’s case the prosecution must also fail. Imagination Television Inc. NZ aka RSPCA Animal Rescue, television camera crew NOT RSPCA took the videos on Geraldine Robertson’s property on trespass invited by RSPCA evidenced by Inspector Stageman’s undeleted segment of his voice recording transcript -- court evidence provided by RSPCA was deliberately ignored by C J Strofield and he said ..”I would consider it as evidence”. The complainant/prosecutor, Anthony J Deane, of Clayton Utz, lied in Court M6213/08 RSPCA took the videos, all videos have been provided were also clear lies. Geraldine Robertson had asked for all the videos taken and admitted by Imagination Television as such in its entirety after seeing the bits and pieces presented by RSPCA was refused by RSPCA. This was reinforced by the forensic work done on RSPCA provided so called evidence.
Imagination Television had stated in writing to the Court that all footages were handed to RSPCA as per their contract. The Beenleigh Magistrates court sealed this evidence of RSPCA tutoring RSPCA lying witnesses which were also videos taken by Imagination Television film crew. Both the court and the complainant/prosecutor had refused to provided to Geraldine Robertson the actual videos taken by Imagination Television film crew and RSPCA lied videos were taken by RSPCA. Lawyer for RSPCA, Anthony John Deane of Clayton Utz also lied to the Courts that all the available evidence has been given to Geraldine Robertson. For this lie to and in the court, Anthony John Deane of Clayton Utz should be disbarred. See Imagination Television letter to Court.pdf.
The Imagination Television videos were used to tutor RSPCA witnesses and support RSPCA lies.
The following people should be charged and prosecuted for their crimes against the COURTS and GERALDINE ROBERTSON. This list should also include RSPCA Chief Executive Officer, MARK TOWNEND, as he was and is ultimately responsible for all the improper actions of RSPCA.

Aggressive liars Defensive liars Pathological liars
Lawrence Stageman -- Theft of personal property, fabricating evidence and perjury. Shayne Towers-Hammond- Theft of personal property, fabricating evidence and perjury. Gwen Kate Heaton -- Fabricating evidence and perjury.
Steven Patrick Barrand -- perjury. Daniel George Young- Theft of personal property. Dr Anne Chester- Fabricating evidence and perjury.
John Garry Lyons- Perjury. Lesley Vlahos -- perjury.
Nanda Ten-Grotenhuis- Fabricating evidence and perjury. Tracey Jackson- perverting the course of justice, intimidating witnesses and fabricating evidence and perjury.
Dr Victoria Willoughby Lomax- Fabricating evidence and perjury. Sue Graham -- inciting hatred and violence with lies.
Anthony John Deane- lying to the Court as an officer of the Court. He is an experienced defensive liar.

Samantha Healy of the Courier Mail accepted payment for inciting hatred and violence against Geraldine Robertson

RSPCA paid Sue Graham with 8 of Geraldine Robertson’s female breeding poodles to go on television saying Geraldine Robertson’s “dogs were packing and tearing each other apart”. 10_news_defamation. Sue Graham has never been on my property (opened to the public) and had no knowledge of the layout of the kennels.

If you do not plead guilty Geraldine I will put you in jail -- this is the effect of corrupt Magistrate Hall’s bullying.

Now corrupt Magistrate Hall after trying on four occasions in court to bully me into pleading guilty with asking me to compromise a little bit, the jail penalty will be removed and I would need to agree to not owning any dogs for 5 years, when my plea was always not guilty of any neglect or cruelty. The fact that RSPCA in front of all the 30 odd people in RSPCA entourage refused to allow me to have a Vet check and micro chip all the dogs at seizure was ignored for the past 4 years in all the courts and by the media who were present at seizure by RSPCA invitation. Those people also witnessed that my dogs did not live in small cages/kennels. No dog lived in small cages or kennels ever on the kennel property. All kennels were larger than required and all dogs have access to yards. Continuously refusing to hear Geraldine Robertson’s application that this prosecution should be struck out for malice and improper purpose is NOW protecting RSPCA by running a court investigation into Geraldine Robertson’s fitness to stand trial. Corrupt Magistrate Hall has deliberately not read Geraldine Robertson’s affidavits on this subject. Legally Corrupt Magistrate Hall has no other choice but to hear Geraldine Robertson’s applications and strike out the prosecution as malicious, an abuse of the processes of the court and for an improper purpose. The consequences of all the injustice, harassment, physical and mental abuses and assaults, RSPCA perjury allowed by the court, RSPCA fabricated evidence accepted by the court, threats to put Geraldine Robertson in jail for RSPCA crimes. The court and RSPCA theft of Geraldine Robertson last chance (available from the sale of her home) of having legal representation in court and causing Geraldine Robertson to become self represented again after the court had made another corrupt decision against the evidence to bankrupt Geraldine Robertson, has stressed Geraldine Robertson to the point of paranoia where she is unable to concentrate or think properly. Corrupt Magistrate Hall is corruptly protecting RSPCA from their liability for malicious prosecution by Geraldine Robertson and depriving her of her Australian rights as a law abiding Australian.

RSPCA latest attack was an article in the Courier Mail in October 2011 “Help Collar a Cruel Puppy Farm Breeder” resulted in Geraldine Robertson becoming very busy answering two types of phone calls. Calls from abusive people and calls from my supporters telling me about this article. I received emails on this subject and copies this article was sent to me in the mail. I found it extremely distressing seeing RSPCA still at it after 4 years of blatant lies. A check on Yutube for Geraldine Robertson, my pedigreed Neiger Poodles was most distressful with all the fabricated lies distributed by RSPCA still posted on the Internet.

On Thursday 23 February 2012 at the Waterford shopping centre Geraldine Robertson was again bailed up with a crowd gathered to watch a man with a woman and two children abusing me. This man shoved his face close to hers, threatened her and abused her repeatedly calling me an” animal abuser, go back to your village in the boat you came from” and telling her she was an “oxygen thief”. The abuse went on for a good 10 minutes. Geraldine Robertson believed he stuck his face close to her face waiting for her to retaliate so he could bash her up.

Our Courts were established to stop this sort of trial with the law of evidence and due process designed to prevent abuse of Court Processes and injustices in the Courts. Like all the people that gathered around to watch Geraldine Robertson being abused the bullies are still getting away with it and no one does anything about it. This country is as corrupt as any third world dictatorship where people are plundered and robbed by thugs.

The Theory of lying

People who tells lies often strengthen those lies with implausible amplifications and extensions or put up barriers to the detection of their deception. Closer examination of the liar can expose the lie. Some people develop explanations and supporting statements that are unnecessary but, to them, strengthen the lie to make it more definite and plausible. Katie Heaton exercised a self righteous demeanour and stuck to her lie when on the face of it everyone could see it was a lie.
Agressive liars

There are people who become more aggressive when they lie and people who become defensive when they lie so watch the body language. Aggressive liars become louder and more threatening. Their lies become more absolute and firm. They will look at you and loudly tell you their lies trying to force their lies onto you to make you believe them as the truth. Aggressive liars are more successful liars than defensive liars. Some of these liars after their aggressive out burst become conciliatory and will tell the truth occasionally which then gives two stories one of which cannot be true. See one example of Perjury by RSPCA Inspector Lawrence Stageman.

Lawrence Stageman gets more aggressive and then becomes accusative with defensive statements like “Don’t accuse me of lying I have always told the truth”. He gets louder and bolder. When past this phase he then becomes more conciliatory and tries to be more reasonable. It was in this phase when he admitted the hydrobath shown as taken on my property belonged to RSPCA on RSPCA premises.

Defensive Liars

Shayne Towers-Hammon lied “The smell was such I could feel the burning sensation at the rear of my throat.” This embellishment is typical of a defensive liar fearful that their lie will not be believed it is embellished. Shayne_Towers-Hammond.pdf paragraph 4. The entrance yard is an open court yard, there had been the heaviest rain for twenty years and it was lightly raining. The burning could not have been caused by ammonia as ammonia is water soluble. It is such an obvious lie.

Another lie was the court yard had since been cleaned. He and other’s lied it was a sludge of urine and faeces. Photos of entrance Court yard. When showed a video Lawrence Stageman took before Shayne Towers-Hammond arrived at the property which showed the entrance yard in exactly the same condition Shayne Towers-Hammond’s lie was exposed. Shayne Towers-Hammond almost confessed to lying and then corrupt Magistrate Strofield stepped in giving Shayne Towers-Hammond time for cognitive processes to occur. Shayne Towers-Hammond then pointed to stones and leaves and called them faeces. Lie Entrance yard sludge of urine and faeces

Defensive liars try to hide from their lies and become quieter, their hands could move over their face, They may compose themselves more by moving their hands further apart or their legs may move closer together. Things like neck veins start to pound, they might fidget, (Bob Hawk used to fiddle with his ear) when they become stressed as they lie. (RSPCA Shayne Towers-Hammond). When corrupt Magistrate C J Strofield, an ex police prosecutor, saw Shayne Towers-Hammond was about to confess to lying, he immediately stepped in thus giving Shayne Towers-Hammond cognitive time, then knowing that the picture that was being referred to would not appear in the transcripts pointed to stones, leaves and blank areas in the photo and said there is a faeces, there is another one, … Corrupt Magistrate Strofield then accepted this as evidence that the clearly shown rain wetted entrance yard was a sludge of urine and faeces as stated by RSPCA witnesses when there clearly was no faeces.

Shayne Towers-Hammond’s blood pressure rises, his neck veins pulse, he tightens up a little and looks away or down more and when he gets really cornered he begins to fidgets and then will have a cognitive realisation (given time) and will start doing things like pointing at stones in the entry court yard and calling them faeces to make his lie the truth.

Pathological liars
Pathological liars are so experienced in lying that their demeanour never changes. These liars lie for a purpose and generally like to impress. A question organised with a response that allows this type of liar to impress (achieve their personal goals) will be the most likely response. When the same question is organised such that the opposite answer allows this liar to impress then this will also be the most likely response. RSPCA Katie Heaton was a classic example. Katie Heaton Super Woman perjury/14.pdf

Katie Heaton embellishes to impress. There is little to no autonomic responses to be observed. Her affidavit had her doing so much that it would take a normal person five hours to do what she claimed to do in one hour. When push comes to shove she will point to wet concrete in a photo and call it a sludge of urine and faeces and be totally adamant. She will bluff her way through. Geraldine did not see Katie Heaton on her premises at time of seizure and Katie Heaton said they had words with each other. Katie Heaton reinforced her “presence” with a GPS log said to have been taken from her vehicle. This GPS log has an error -- the start time is the same as the end time for each section of her trip to the property. Katie Heaton’s GPS log was fabricated.

The fact was Katie Heaton has never been to or been on my property.

The four types of evidence.

The Honest truth
Rehearsed lies
Cognitive lies
Pathological lies
Then there is the non verbal communications that indicate the person is telling a lie. The autonomic nervous system response is visible for about 140ms (milliseconds 1000ms = 1 second)

To properly understand how to detect these lies we need some understanding of how the brain works. The following table is useful as a tool for understanding.

A B C D
The Question Limbic system (how the person feels it) Frontal lobe (how a person sees it) The Answer
It takes 160ms for recognition and emotion It takes 300 ms for thinking Then the answer comes
Brainstorm Brainstorm Brainstorm Brainstorm

The limbic system is similar to animal instinct. In humans it is trained for survival which is why we dream. It is much faster than thought as it allows an automatic response that may save our lives and is active in 160ms. The limbic system is our feeling part of our brain. After 300ms the brain has done some thinking about the question, taken control again, removed the limbic system response and begins to produce an answer. Between these two periods it is possible to see lies in the expressions of a person. People have habitual uncontrolled behaviours such as fidgets, tensing up, twitching, eye movements and these are noticeable for about 140ms. With practice it is possible to recognise this. Our brains samples the world at about 12 times a second about every 80ms but by increasing our focus this scanning rate can be increased. Ever experienced an accident where everything seems to be in slow motion? This is the result of a faster scanning rate. I can prove to you that there is a recognition process occurring before we actually see something. Print this picture and then turn it upside down to see what a woman can look like after 6 beers. Your recognition system will serve up to you a different image. Recognition can take even longer than 160ms where there is ambiguity or lack of experience and after many retries the recognition system can deliver up various results.

Now you have a person problem solving strategy. Take this table and for some stressful situation examine column A by writing down what that problem is. Then take Column B and describe all the possible ways you could feel about Column A. Now take Column C and write down all the possible ways of seeing the problem. From this you will see that a different set of feelings and attitudes towards the problem can offer you a different response to the problem with a different outcome than you are used to. You can then choose a new way of feeling and seeing the problem. Then write out all the different responses you can think of in Column D. Remember in communication people go A B D and then you go A B D and so on. There is little C in communication. Psychopaths do not have an active limbic system as they do not have feelings for others, they just do not care, as a result psychopaths go A C D and generally out perform normal people which is what makes them so dangerous. Psychopaths do have moments of fear and that fear can be enhanced by reminding them that the penalty for perjury is up to 14 years jail and let them know you will do what it takes to put them in jail when they are caught out lying. This extra fear will show on their autonomic nervous system when they lie, and be there for you to see.

These brain timing delays also explains why inexperienced drivers are more dangerous than experienced drivers. Experienced drivers have a trained automatic response which takes 160ms at 100km/hr = 5 meters. When the minimum amount of thinking is required the distance becomes 9 meters. If a child runs out in front of a school bus, a car travelling at 100km/hr travels more than 10 meters before the foot touches the brake.

We have two memory systems -- Experience and story memory.

Experience evidence has to be converted into words and so takes longer than rehearsed lies that are all ready in words in our story memory system. Cognitive lies are lies where the evidence is being invented as the evidence is given so takes the longest. Our story memory system works differently to our experience memory. As an example if I asked you to continue Henry Lawson’s poem the Sun Burnt Country from the brown land part, if you know it, you would have to say it from the beginning till you got to the brown land part and then continue from there. If you had been living the experience you would have been able to just say it from the brown land part. Lies can never be remembered in as much detail as the truth. The gap between the invented story and more detail has to be mentally conjured and this takes up more mental resources. Experience memory is context addressable whereas story memory is not. By shifting to a new time or different place in a lie the witness has to scan down their story to find the place where this evidence is supposed to be located and this can take considerable time. When doing the same to a person telling the truth there is no extended delay.

One of the attributes of our human brain is that it is not instinctive to tell the truth but to give a pattern match to what is believed to be the truth and the question that is asked. Some people like to be liked and will give their evidence shaded by this emotion. Others like to please so will give their evidence moderated by what they think the listener wants to hear. In the extreme case aboriginals plead guilty to things they have not done because they think this will please the interrogating Police Officer. So evidence becomes moderated by the personality of the witness.

There are timing differences between the different sorts of lies.

Honest people make an effort to be honest and give their evidence from their experience. It takes slightly longer than the rehearsed lie and their evidence is consistent when context is changed (ie different time and different place). These people must turn their experience memory into words.
The rehearsed lie is told with confidence and comes out very smoothly and generally faster than the truth. Their lies are already in words. They fall over when the context is shifted or they are asked questions about something they have not thought of or rehearsed. They then become cognitive liars.
The cognitive lie requires much more thinking so delays and delay strategies like ums and ahaas start appearing. The answer is often improved with a second try at answering the question. Listen for these delay strategies. Give them a second chance as their question will be in conflict with their first try. I have had it said to me “if you had given me a chance I could have found a story you would believe”.
The Pathological liar tells lies to impress or to achieve their emotional purposes and are so experienced at lying as everything about them is a lie there is little to no difference between the rehearsed lie and the cognitive lie. Practice all their lives have made them the perfect liar. They are very vulnerable to logical mistakes which is where a forensic examination of their tells so much and put them in a position where they cannot escape from the fact that they perjured themselves. They are psychopaths and need the fear of going to jail for perjury sitting over them so their limbic system will tell you more about their lies and help direct your questioning.
Techniques for detecting lies

The Evidence Act restricts evidence to that which a person actually experienced. Only the person who took a video can lead that video into evidence. Only a person who created a report can lead that report into evidence. The defendant can cross examine on documents that the witness created or saw and can be asked to explain on wider issues.

Only the naive defendant will put the truth up against a lie told by witnesses who are experienced in courts and have conspired together to tell that lie. These liars know the magistrate has to decide who is telling the truth and when it is two or more against one, the honest person loses and their evidence is declared unreliable, then all their evidence is dismissed as unreliable and only the prosecution evidence is considered. Because the defendant is found to have lied the penalty is worse. Do not make the mistake of contesting lies you cannot prove are lies. Sometimes irrelevant lies are introduced to distract and humiliate the defendant to prove the “defendant is a liar” and the defendant’s evidence can not be accepted.

The Forensic Analysis.

People who lie and fabricate evidence make mistakes. It is these mistakes that will prove their evidence unreliable and put you in a winning position, that is, provided you have a reasonably honest magistrate and the fix is not in. Magistrates take bribes, do favours and trade one person’s conviction off against their briber’s conviction. In this situation the only prospect of success is to set yourself up for a win on appeal.

There is the power of a summons so use it. In Geraldine Robertson’s case RSPCA witnesses Lawrence Stageman and Shayne Towers-Hammond lied that they had taken the videos. What actually happened was all video on Geraldine Robertson’s property was taken by Imagination Television and there was an agreement that Imagination Television would give this video to RSPCA after the seizure of her dogs on the 9/1/2008. See Imagination Television letter to Court.pdf. Then Lawrence Stageman went to a television station the day after and worked with a technician producing a cut and past job which he then presented as video taken by him which he called the entrance video. See Fabricated video -- Strofield Court Exhibit 2. Shayne Towers-Hammond did the same and produced a video he called the exit video. See Exit video Exhibit 24 is fabricated. A forensic analysis of these video highlight major mistakes. Based on RSPCA statements and Imagination Television letters there should be three videos, those taken by Imagination Television, Lawrence Stageman and Shayne Towers-Hammond. No video taken by Imagination Television of Geraldine Robertson’s property have been provided to the Court by either Imagination Television or RSPCA. The rules of discovery require RSPCA to provide all their evidence and this includes the video taken by Imagination Television. RSPCA have not complied with the rules so this is a major appeal point provided the court is not corrupt.

Things like a hydro bath segment taken 13 minutes before the entrance video was started which was first said to be in Geraldine Robertson’s laundry where part of the original video evidence of the laundry existed with no hydro bath in it. Then Lawrence Stageman admitted the Hydro bath video was taken at their RSPCA Fairfield Shelter. The Google trip time is 45 minutes so that was impossible. The conclusion is the video was not the original video taken by Lawrence Stageman but a cut and past job of bits from all over the place i.e. it was fabricated evidence supported by the perjury that it was taken by Lawrence Stageman and therefore inadmissible.
The exit video taken by Shayne Towers-Hammond was also a cut and paste job. On his audio tape transcripts he stated: “1:30pm Wednesday 9 January 2008″ Volume 19/B.Shayne Towers-Hammond/1.pdf at 3minues 45seconds into this tape “STH: identifies himself again -- says, “We’re about to leave now. A warrant was excecuted at the premises -- as a result now all the dogs have been removed. Shayne Towers-Hammond states on this exit video “the time is five minutes to three on the 9th January 2008, I’m at the Waterford Boarding Kennel and Cattery. This is an exit video of the conditions at the establishment.” (time 2:55pm) Segment 1 At driveway entrance to property Picks up camera, only 1 vehicle left, Stageman walking to his car, & my car. There is no one else left to transport or seize the remaining dogs. Only Stageman is left with his car. Segment 5 House pen Contains about 8 dogs. There are no vehicles anywhere to be seen or people capable of removing these dogs and transporting them to the RSPCA Shelter at Fairfield. Segment 6 Boarding block house side: a dogs/dogs can be heard barking. There are still dogs in their kennels, one is in show clip and immaculate conditions. This segment also taken by Lawrence Stageman? Volume 18/Exhibit 20_CC5A/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_1.VOB. Segment 7 Inside boarding block
at least two dogs in kennel at entrance. There is at least two dogs in the kennel to the right of the entrance with no one left to seize them.

The inconsistency is unsolvable and this exit video is a cut and paste job just like Lawrence Stageman’s entry video.

Cross Examination Strategy

The detection of deception is best performed with a three pass strategy.

Pass 1. The tie down.

The first pass is to remove every possible escape route. Use this pass to ask the witness the relevant questions and confirm with them that it is the absolute truth. Get them to agree or expand so that there can not be any mistake in their evidence. Remember that the Court can replay this evidence and be prepared to ask the court to play back what the witness said in this pass.

Pass 2. Identify inconsistencies and implausible nature of the evidence.

The forensic analysis should have revealed many errors in the evidence. Know what you want your witnesses to confess to as revealed by your analysis of the brief of evidence. Go through the feasibility of their evidence and make comparisons to the other witnesses. Prepare to move the witness from rehearsed lie to cognitive lie. Put the pressure on and do not give them cognitive time as they will make more mistakes. Always get them to verify what they have just said is the truth for the court recording.
From your planning you should have prepared issues and how to attack them. It is a mistake to prepare your questions in advance, you can never follow them. Be issue focused.

The drill down method.

Take the witness back to something they have said. Have them repeat it. It was a rehearsed lie.
Then ask more and more details until you move them into cognitive lying. As you do this their stress levels rise and you can observe their autonomic nervous system responses. Do not give them a chance to relax. Keep the pressure on. If you can think quickly on your feet you will get more and more lack of feasibility answers and conflicts in their evidence. Note their answers as they will be used later.
The switch context method.

Choose an issue within their evidence. People who had the experience can easily talk about something that happened at the third place, then go back to the first place and talk about some issue in this place related to what happened in the third place. Liars have great difficulty switching and frustrate easily when asked to. Liars will confuse themselves and make mistakes that can be remembered for the end of questioning. This is when their autonomic nervous system starts to show they are lying. When you see this lying response try to find out more as there will be some fear or lie trap that needs to be revealed and will help you.
Switch Issue method.

Liars lack the experience memory to be able to cope with several evidence issues at once. People telling the truth can. This is an opportunity to overwhelm the lying witness to a state of their own mental confusion such that they will start blabbering out truthful statements and make admissions or more implausible lies.
Pass 3. This is where pass 2 evidence is compared with pass 1 evidence and the witness is asked to explain the inconsistencies.

At the end of the questioning you you say:

Can you explain why in your evidence in chief you said …. and when I asked you about this you said you could not possible be wrong, you were adamant, but when I went into detail you changed your story to ….?
“I put it to you that ” …. ” which could not be possible because you said” restating the conflicting answers and the infeasibility of those answers.
You said ….. The other witness -- (use his name) said ….. so how do you account for the difference in his evidence from yours?
Shayne Towers-Hammond shows his stress levels by his body movements and looks to his prosecutor and the Magistrate for support as he gets cornered.
Lawrence Stageman in his placating phase was prepared to be conciliatory and admit the hydrobath belonged to RSPCA. But the time on the video for this hydro bath was 13 minutes before the video was said to be taken by him at the RSPCA Shelter. Google maps place the RSPCA shelter 45 minutes away.
Katie Heaton stands by her lie knowing that she was caught out and will restate it as her “truth”. When confronted with a statement to the Magistrate that this is an obvious lie she becomes extremely observant and looks and watches intently. She moves around and is obviously in internal cognitive overload but does manage to maintain some demeanour when she is looked at afterwards.
Other points.

It is always useful to examine how the Police went about collecting their evidence, who, when, where, why, how they interviewed witnesses and why some witness was not called. It is always useful to ask how they became the investigating officer and who made the complaint and when. Since witnesses are tutored and notes are kept the Police notebook is very useful. In a hearing about a car accident the Police Officer said the rubber pad was off the brake and was nowhere to be seen and judging by the condition of the brake the rubber pad had not been there for probably six months. When examining the Police Officer’s notebook it clearly said “pad on floor”. With this discrepancy the Magistrate found for the Defendant. You always ask to see the Police notebook at the end of the questioning.

Should you lose and the Prosecution witnesses have lied you must appeal as this is a financial punishment for their deceit and there is a chance you could win your appeal.

Years ago Trevor Croll’s business was robbed by an employee and Ian Roland Claridge was the investigating Police officer. Clarridge had said to him “You have been in business, you know that if you want a job done you have to pay for it.” He was trying to get Trevor to pay him for doing his job. Trevor figured the criminal that robbed him would definitely be prepared to pay him and the investigation would go nowhere. Trevor tried to have Claridge removed as the investigating officer. As a consequence he suffered Police harassment being pulled over every two weeks and was caused to lose his driver’s licence. One day after returning from fixing a customer’s computer he had a little 3 inch long screw driver in his pocket and when he was searched he was charged with having an instrument of house breaking. After a 3 day Magistrates Court Trial, a Magistrate who had confessed in a drunken state to a taxi driver that Trevor knew that he made a lot of money from bribes, found Trevor guilty with a $100.00 penalty. Trevor appealed to the District Court and won on the basis that the little screw driver was not an instrument of house breaking.

Trevor had initially paid the traffic offences and this only made it easier for the Police to harass him with more traffic offences. Trevor began to contest every offence and lost most on Police lies but won occasionally. Eventually Trevor was charged properly with driving a car without a number plate $50 fine. Because of all the previous harassment Trevor had decided he would contest every charge. In the Magistrates Court Trevor negotiated for a no costs order if he Pleaded guilty but the Magistrate bumped the penalty up to $100.00. On the way out the Police cornered him and began abusing him so he Appealed the sentance to the District Court. Trevor had two barristers and two lawyers tied up all day for $100.00 and made it clear he was appealing because of Police Harassment. He lost his Appeal and did not have to pay any costs. That was the last time he was ever charged with another traffic offence by Police who were harassing him.

The legal system does its internal accounting and if you are suffering harassment by costing them heaps in contesting every charge and appeals etc there is a good chance that all the harassment will eventually be stopped and you may find your peace at last!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Farm Animals & Pets”