Southern Highlands criminal Michael John Darby of Berrima Communications

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Michael john Darby the Coward of New Berrima Stalked me today to the dog park.... Since the Coward knows I take the dog in the afternoons... plus I was talking on the CB radio while I was driving out of my driveway. I noticed him driving his Captiva as he passed pass by, but didn't think anything of it.

Went back to the car and noticed no rear number plate and a big hole in the middle of my rear bumper.

Looks like Mick ripped my number plate and the plastic support as well.

Mick is at home with his wifes car, while his wife is at work. So Mick had the car all day today.

Mick takes his wife to work at Bowral Hospital in the afternoons around 3.30pm, so mick would of stopped at the dog park car park, to damage my vehicle and steal RMS number plate... as he drives back home from Bowral Hospital.

I wonder if Mick will tell his wife Vanessa Darby about his maliscious damage to my vehicle, as he picks her up from work.

I already saw you drive by Seymour Park in Moss Vale on your first attempt to find my car Mick... you are truly busted my friend. =))

I even have security footage this afternoon heading to the dog park, showing the number plate and no damage to rear of vehicle.. =))

Here is the damage to my vehicle by Berrima Communications Michael John Darby.

Meta data on both photos prove the times and dates..
Micks captiva in his driveway tonight at 9.30 pm
Attachments
Berrima Communications criminal Michael Darby.jpg
Berrima Communications criminal Michael Darby.jpg (393.13 KiB) Viewed 2672 times
Michael John Darby damaged my vehicle and stole RMS number plate.jpg
Michael John Darby damaged my vehicle and stole RMS number plate.jpg (260.3 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”