New Berrima Store - NO BASIC FOOD SAFETY!

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Copy & Paste from facebook.
-------------------

How can anyone open up a take away joint, and yet not be aware of BASIC FOOD SAFETY.
Twice frozen chicken, first frozen raw, then frozen cooked after sitting in a pie oven for couple of hours of the day. THEN to top it off... that double frozen hot to cold cooked chicken is stuffed in a roll with lettuce & mayo ..to be sold to the regulars...that's you BLUE STEEL workers in Berrima. Now I don't need to mention names but I'm guessing everyone can put 2 & 2 together.
Now if you don't get sick from the chicken..you just might from the tub of mayo that sits open outside the fridge weeks ...and months on end.

Walk in there and go to the grocery section of the shop. Look up and there's massive hole in the roof. A HOLE!!! My old job, we got done for having floor lino coming away from the walls. This place is falling apart from inside out

That tub of mayo that sits on rotten floor boards... mind your step that you don't fall through on your way to the bathroom.
The rotten floor boards that keep the dog dry because its cloudy outside and it might rain. Not a guide dog either.

Now how on earth has such an establishment stayed open?
And I haven't even finished my list yet...

They have a 4 star rating by the Local food authority??
Don't know how that can be.
uncovered chicken and food in fridge to cool.jpg
uncovered chicken and food in fridge to cool.jpg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
open dog food can, with uncovered left overs.

Defrosting raw meat, seafood on bench they make rolls and sandwiches to order.jpg
Defrosting raw meat, seafood on bench they make rolls and sandwiches to order.jpg (132.92 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
Defrosting raw meat, seafood on bench they make rolls and sandwiches to order.
Mayo stored in back room, not in fridges.jpg
Mayo stored in back room, not in fridges.jpg (58.31 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
Mayo stored in back room, not in fridges
half used tub of mayo.jpg
half used tub of mayo.jpg (45.49 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
half used tub of mayo
no dates on any food..jpg
no dates on any food..jpg (71.36 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
No expiry dates on any foods.

Cooking Out of date food
Out of date food in the freezer..jpg
Out of date food in the freezer..jpg (92.02 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
Re-using cracked broken plastic takeaway containers. Washed over and over again.jpg
Re-using cracked broken plastic takeaway containers. Washed over and over again.jpg (26.45 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
Re-using cracked broken plastic takeaway containers. Washed over and over again

food defrosting on top of each other..jpg
food defrosting on top of each other..jpg (69.91 KiB) Viewed 8378 times
more food defrosting on top of each other
Dog pen in the back store room..jpg
Dog pen in the back store room..jpg (67.42 KiB) Viewed 8376 times
dog.jpg
dog.jpg (57.42 KiB) Viewed 8376 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: New Berrima Store - NO BASIC FOOD SAFETY!

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:21 pm

The Criminal and Corrupt, Denis Boulavine Environmental Health Officer.

Thank you for your report to Wingecarribee Shire Council (through the NSW Food Authority) regarding alleged food safety and hygiene issues at the New Berrima General Store. Complaints and reports assist Council to ensure that food sold in the shire is safe and hygienic.

Council’s authorised officer has investigated your complaint and would like to advise you that on this occasion there has been insufficient evidence to sustain any action against the business New Berrima General Store under the Food Act 2003. However, relevant issues raised by your complaint have been brought to the attention of the management of the business in question.

Your complaint has been recorded and will be reviewed by Council should new information become available which may to lead to enforcement action to ensure appropriate health standards. In accordance with the NSW privacy laws further details of the investigation cannot be provided to a third party and accordingly Council will not be able to provide this information to you.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to Council’s attention. Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Denis Boulavine Environmental Health Officer
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 pm

The papers even labelled Wingecarribee Shire Council as of the most corrupt Council in NSW Australia.
All they do is protect each other... and loot the budget they are given and put it into their offshore accounts, or give it their family and friends (over the top expensive government contractors)
Why do you think Wingecarribee always get the main roads re-tared every year. (should be done minimum every 5-10 years) To top up their contractors bank accounts.

Take a look at the backend of this New Berrima store of horrors.

Asbestos falling everywhere. Walls, roof and ceilings are missing.. not to mention mold, bird and possum droppings etc.

The inside of the store looks just the same... not to mention the rotten floor boards, and asbestos all over the property land, thanks to Store owner Geoff Hanratty also a builder that used to dump asbestos building waste in the backyard, before I complained to council and RSPCA.

You can thank corrupt Councilor Ian Scandrett for this business still running for over 20 years.
Attachments
New Berrima Store roof and walls falling apart.jpg
New Berrima Store roof and walls falling apart.jpg (11.65 MiB) Viewed 4791 times
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

mitch

Postby mitch » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:42 pm

Any other Council would of banned them from running a business.

Its an asbestos health hazard and a demolition dump.

I've seen cattle sheds far more cleaner healthier and structurally sound than the New Berrima Store.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Anyone wondered why their fuel bowser is allowed to leak diesel and unleaded for over 20 years?

Take a look at this soaked concrete base.

No wonder they have to water blast it all down onto the neighbours driveway regularly.

The yellow bin spill kit, was placed there by Wingecarribee Shire Council after I complained.. it is for show.. never ever used.

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”