Jacksonwall Real Estate - horrors

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
SteveW

Jacksonwall Real Estate - horrors

Postby SteveW » Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Jacksonwall Real Estate send their employees out to Key Cars in car parks in the Southern Highlands.
Please if you see anyone from this disgusting Real Estate doing the wrong thing in public report it to police.
They’ve been reported to police this week for their behavior.
They are an extremely unprofessional Real Estate who are lazy and do nothing to help people, only want the $$$ and to rip people off.

mitch

Re: Jacksonwall Real Estate send their employees out to Key Cars

Postby mitch » Sat May 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Elouise loves keying people's vehicle when you give Jacksonwall a bad review.

Everyone in the southern highlands and especially Moss Vale area please be careful of a woman from Jacksonwall Moss Vale who keys cars with her work pens and other things.

Black Toyota Klueger NAN 747

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Jacksonwall Real Estate send their employees out to Key Cars

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:14 pm

· Reply · 6d · Edited
Makayla Bain
Makayla Bain
Makayla and 190 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Highly do NOT recommend Jackson Wall. 🤬
Manage
· Reply · 16h
Yvette Morris
Yvette Morris
Yvette and 190 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Yes they are fuckwits..
Not professional at all and they just try and screw ppl over.. i fort them in court and won.. but omg the bs & drama they course b4 it went to court was beyond ridiculous
Manage
Sal
Sal
Sal and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Good on you for speaking out Yvette 🙁 that’s horrible. Yes , the women there are such trouble and drama queens .
Manage
· Reply · 5h
Yvette Morris
Yvette Morris
Yvette and 190 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
I still have few issues but not worth the drama to sort it out.. i got my $$ back so i just walked away and let them keep my stuff
Manage
· Reply · 4h
Sal
Sal
Sal and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Yvette Morris are you kidding? They’re so horrible sounds like they’ve done the same to you as they have tried to do to me?! Omg! That’s so awful sorry to hear
Manage
· Reply · 4h · Edited
Yvette Morris
Yvette Morris
Sal it was actually the owner that stole my stuff and dumped it at the tip.. but still the real estate will not help me they saif basically i deserved it bcoz i breached my lease.. well i had to leave as i was bashed by my ex and had to get out.. the real estate said they did not want me in the house as it was not safe for me.. but wanted to take my bond $$ cause i breached lease..(was not my choice.. i loved that house and living where i was i miss it lots) but they let my ex out of everything scot free.. cause they were scared of him..b
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

mitch

Re: Jacksonwall Real Estate - horrors

Postby mitch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm

I overheard a convo while drinking beer... Greg Wall ripped someone off the house sale by like 7 grand or something :-o
Lady around 50 was telling everyone not to use them haha :))

He tried to rip me off and made up an amount I owed which I didn’t owe at all which an accountant sat down with me and figured out :-B
That’s why they’re pissed cause I owe them nothing :-bd

Cause they put a rent increase years before my lease ended and never notified me, so when I left they said I owed all this money so I told them to take bond but they wanted more they’re fuckwits 8-x

They tried to take my furniture appliances and anything else they could make money from. $-)

It went to court and I won. And now they’re sending letters trying to get money. :ymalien:

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:56 am

Entity name: JACKSON WALL PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 03 Jun 2014
Entity type: Australian Private Company
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 01 Jul 2016
Main business location:
NSW 2576
Business name(s)
help
Business name From
jacksonwall Rural External site 15 May 2018
jacksonwall Southern Highlands Property External site 14 May 2018
jacksonwall Property External site 30 Apr 2018
jacksonwall Real Estate External site
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 am

Entity name: JACKSONWALL MITTAGONG PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 12 Jan 2018
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 12 Jan 2018
Main business location:
NSW 2576
Business name(s)
help
Business name From
jacksonwall mittagong External site 29 May 2018
jacksonwall Thirlmere External site

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 am

Entity name: WALL PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 16 May 2001
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 16 May 2001
Main business location:
NSW 2357
Business name(s)
help
Business name From
JACKSONWALL MOSS VALE External site 25 Jan 2018
JACKSONWALL WOLLONDILLY External site 25 Jan 2018
jacksonwall management External site

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 am

Entity name: JACKSONWALL & PARTNERS PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 19 Jul 2017
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 19 Jul 2017
Main business location:
NSW 2576
Business name(s)
help
Business name From
jackson wall southern highlands External site 12 Feb 2018
jacksonwall Crookwell External site 08 Feb 2018
jacksonwall External site 01 Feb 2018
jacksonwall berry External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall bowral External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall campbelltown External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall campbeltown External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall goulburn External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall kiama External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall nowra External site 29 Jan 2018
jacksonwall picton External site

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:03 am

Entity name: JACKSONWALL FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENTS NSW & ACT PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 01 Apr 2018
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location:
NSW 2576
Business name(s)
help
Business name From
jacksonwall franchise developments External site

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:58 am

Beware of the criminals at #JacksonWall #realestate in #mossvale #southernhighlands.

They are hounding a tenant to pay for a break and enter, even though owners of property already got an insurance payout.. this is #financial #fraud.

Next they are claiming they informed the tenant years ago of a rent rise, and they have been using mafia style tactics to extort money from client.. this includes stalking, harassing and damaging tenants friends vehicles...Elouise Wilkinson from JacksonWall does a great job keying cars on her lunch break...

Jacksonwall cannot supply any documents or statements, claiming they are all in storage 😂 The so called owed amount keeps changing, making up numbers out of thin air...

The Tenant's accountant who has looked at the trumped up documents from JacksonWall, cannot make any sense of it.

Tenant's lawyer thinks its all so pathetic that if it goes to court, they will throw it out, or charge JacksonWall for fraud.

http://www.jacksonwall.com.au/about-us/meet-the-team

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”