McKilliop Realestate Agents not to be trusted

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
mitch

McKilliop Realestate Agents not to be trusted

Postby mitch » Mon May 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Review 1:
Just a heads up about the real estate agents in this area.....be careful who you list your property with in the Southern Highlands....I have had items stolen during an " inspection"......all cupboards gone through and left open, couldn't organise appt times or give me any decent feedback......very unprofessional and lazy female agents.

Review2:
Geez, I reviewed McKilliop Agents once they blocked me! I was shattered. They just caused emotional grief to my family.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: McKilliop Realestate Agents not to be trusted

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Last year before I moved to the delightful Southern Highlands, I had a really disgusting episode with Mckillop Real Estate. Seems we signed an intent letter and shook hands and went home to Sydney. 1st call Monday was that we didnt get the house and the agent who promised it was a done deal showed it to another and the upped the bid. I had to call my wife, who called her equally distraught mum to deliver the news. I suggested the main agent think again. 2. He calls back and says we have the house after talking to the seller. 3. Calls again and says offer was upped via another party and that was that. I again had to deliver the bad news. I did not make a threat but said if the offer was not accepted by me after the handshake, I be on his doorstep by 4pm that day. Bluff was called but I arrived at 410pm. I called the agent out and suggested he call an ambulance. He started crying like a 5yo. Forward 11 months and he still spooks to the point today he called the Police because I intimidated him. I told them exactly what I told him. I doubt he is hung enough to fornicate himself, however, both parties got the idea. My coffee went cold too!
Show more reactions
Comment
4Anne Greta Johnsson and 3 others
Comments
View 2 more comments
Greg Bourchier
Greg Bourchier All I did was the "I see you thing" pointing my two fingers at my eyes then pointing at him.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 3h
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
The agent I had from McKillop was totally useless. No feedback whatsoever, no property reports, nothing, went through all my cupboards ....😡 items were missing. Promised the world but delivered nothing.Had to sack her before the End of our contract. Total crap, would never deal with or recommend this agency.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”