Bowral Glass

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Bowral Glass

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:28 pm

3 years ago, #BowralGlass replaced my new Stegbar sliding door glass, in order to replace it with one that had a hole in it for a dog door. Anyway, the replacement glass was the wrong size, my door frame was bulging out.. but he kept trying to make it fit..but it never fit well. He even over torqued head screws and busted them into the frame. This guy was dodgier than the Mafia. In the end he still demanded full payment for his fuck up.. After some debate with his office, He pulled everything back out and did it right. Stay away from Bowral Glass.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

FORESHOCK

Re: Bowral Glass

Postby FORESHOCK » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:26 pm

definitely will do thanks for the heads up on this dodgy place.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”