Versace Led Low Energy

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Versace Led Low Energy

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Harry Llove
Harry and 58 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Avoid warning waring
http://www.versaceledlowenergy.com.au/
Manage
versaceledlowenergy.com.au
versace led low energy
Wow
· Reply · Remove Preview · 3h
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
You and 2 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
what happened?
Manage
· Reply · 1h
Harry Llove
Harry Llove
Harry and 58 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Did damage to a customern property in my shop.
They won't cover cost but sends his invoice like nothing happen.
Manage
· Reply · 17m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
You and 2 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
I hope you contact fair trading and get it sorted out
Manage
· Reply · 9m
Harry Llove
Harry Llove
They can't help. Have go to court now but he his taken us to court to pay his invoice.
Manage
· Reply · 4m · Edited
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
ah ok .. I hope you have taken pictures etc for court
Manage
· Reply · 4m
Harry Llove
Harry Llove
Already done and on video footage waiting for the courts now
Manage
Love
· Reply · 3m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
brilliant!.. these idiots cannot defend the damage they caused
Manage
· Reply · 3m
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”