Karen Hanratty order family members to harass me again at 10 pm

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Karen Hanratty order family members to harass me again at 10 pm

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Karen Hanratty order family members to harass me again at 10 pm when neighbours are not looking.

They were drinking at Karen Hanrattys place, 33-35 Argyle Street New Berrima, then got ordered by Karen Hanratty to trespass and harass me tonight..

Now they walked back into Karen Hanrattys property as soon as they saw me pick up my phone to make a call to Moss vale police.

I don't negotiate with neighbourhood terrorists, bullies, stalkers and criminals. 8-}

You know your trespassing, you walk pass my place on a daily basis and see all the signs out the front..

I am not going to open my door to violent crooks... New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty family and friends.

Here is a video of them in the day time, giving my security camera the middle finger.

they were all hanging at the store drinking beer, on that old garden setting outside.. as I was reversing out of my driveway they were giving me death stares.. then as I slowly drove past the store they were shouting, F**** wog c**** your dead

Here they are at 10pm.. just the two of them.. notice the sunglasses.. not suss at all =))

This is Karen and Geoff Hanratty's MO.. send someone else to do the job, never themselves.

I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”