Michael John Darby a Danger to the Public gets a visit from Bowral Police

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Berrima Communications, Ex-housos Michael Darby and Vanessa Darby get a visit from Bowral Police. :-bd

These Police Event numbers are piling up =))
Event No. E66088086

For stalking me today, trying to run me off the road, chasing me down, blocking me at 2 stop sign crossings, and charging at me like a hippopotamus outside my place with a handgun. =))

You can see the officers leaving my place to go to Michael Darby and Vanessa Darby's place.

Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

it was so funny the Police officers listening to you on channel 6 calling me a cunt , and everything else, at my place.

They asked me the channel number, so you have made them very interested about your pathetic uhf repeater. ^:)^

I showed Goulburn Police all the posts about you in these forums. :))

Let them listen to some old recordings of you from the cb radio. :))

Goulburn Police now have a very good knowledge of the Conman and Conwoman, Predators of New Berrima ^:)^

Not a peep from Mick this evening on the cb radio.. Bowral Police, Hume LAC, Goulburn LAC, must of had a nice deep discussion with the Darby family... :ymdevil:

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

a good stint behind bars is what he needs. he will love it in Goulburn correctional centre.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:38 pm

a good stint behind bars is what he needs. he will love it in Goulburn correctional centre.
Things are going that way for Mick.
Mick will most probably put a gun to his head first, before he lets them take him to prison.

Michael Darby has proven to be mentally ill and unstable. 8-}

The Darby family call me mentally ill because I suffer from panic attacks :))
But there is no medication for stupid, for stalking, for being a predator, for criminally insane, for drug dealing, for peeping tom, etc.

Mick and his wife are leading themselves to places they cannot get out of no more, or even hide behind... thanks to their psychotic nature, they are showing that everything written about them on this forum has been the gospel truth all along.

I bet poor Mick is banging his head against the wall right now, saying, "I shouldn't of done that yesterday, now they know everything in this forum is true about me."

They cannot claim its all lies no more, since their last stunt that's been caught on video. :-bd
read more on it here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1875

Even cb radio operators on UHF VMG03 Picton channel 3, are now starting to see the truth. Except for his junkie minions in southwestsydney.

Most of the cb radio operators who are loyal to Mick, is because he repairs their illegal high power radio equipment.. no one else will do it. x_x

Not only have Goulburn Police become interested in the Darby couple, but so have others in higher places of government.
You can say Mick has become a person of interest. :-bd

Mick thinks they are only monitoring the cb radio now, which is why he is keeping quiet on ch 6, since they visited him. :))

Mick will probably get on cb radio ch. 6 now, just to make me look like a liar 8-}

toni

Re: Berrima Communications Mick and Vanessa Darby get a visit from Bowral Police

Postby toni » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Mental illness in the Michael Darby family... explains alot

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-i ... -the-jews/

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

https://rehmat2.wordpress.com/2010/07/0 ... h-disease/

So we shouldn't blame Michael Darby and family, we should blame the disease instead?

Admin

Michael John Darby a danger to the public

Postby Admin » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Good to see ya posting again toni.

Mick is a disease to the public.

A psych evaluation is in order. In a criminal psych ward, were the psychiatrists have experience with people like him.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Kenny

Re: Michael John Darby a Danger to the Public gets a visit from Bowral Police

Postby Kenny » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:45 pm

I have noticed Michael Darby only acts even more of a psycho in front of his wife Vanessa Darby.

Over-compensating for his lack of manhood in front of Vanessa Darby. :)) =)) :)) 8-} :(|) 8-|

When you see him alone at the supermarket, he is quiet as a mouse, but when he has Vanessa Darby with him, he changes and both stalk you to different departments while calling you every name under the sun.

Michael Darby needs to keep proving to Vanessa that he is a man :)) because over the years, Vanessa Darby has left Mick for other men... and I don't blame her. :-bd

This Darby husband and wife tag team, are like two flies in shit..when there is plenty of shit around for them to bathe in, they are happy.

When the two of them have no one to fight with, they end up fighting each other..

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”