Bowral Motorcycles - beware

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Bowral Motorcycles - beware

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Bowral Motorcycles - A1 Vehicle Sales Training Pty Ltd

Kevin Griegg
New Member · 3 hrs

So I was in Bowral motorcycles last week returning some parts for my young blokes bike that weren’t the right parts I ordered

I got confronted by the oleaginous critter with a sweat stained fox flex fit cap
With tap out apparel on who I ordered the parts through

I said hi buddy
These don’t fit my young blokes bike,there the wrong parts

The oleaginous critter with the fox cap and tap out apparel went off his brain cussing and really causing a scene in front of other customers
Saying lots of F and C words and he wasn’t making any sense at all
In the ends he told me to take my parts and F$&K off

So I’ve brought it upon myself that the local business really needs to be a shamed of themselves

Has this happened to anybody else
Please leave a detailed comment
Wow
Comment
2You and Anne Greta Johnsson
Comments
Chris Roland
Chris Roland
You and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Are they the ones next door to the shell at the roundabout?
Manage
· Reply · 2h
Alissa Moran
Alissa Moran
Alissa and 187 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Yes
Manage
· Reply · 2h
Kevin Griegg
Kevin Griegg
Kevin and 187 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Yep that’s the place
Very unsavoury characters
And his tap out apparel he was wearing went out of fashion in 2013.
Manage
· Reply · 2h
Chris Roland
Write a reply...

Chris Roland
Chris Roland
You and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Kevin Griegg would you like me to come with you next time.. I used to manage a Motorcycle shop for a ex QLD grandprix rider.. I was also the head mechanic there...

I have seen so many scum like your describing come and go, calling themselves motorcycle mechanics, but they were pathetic.. come to think about it, I have seen many motor mechanics also who were pathetic.
Manage
· Reply · 4m
Chris Roland
Chris Roland
I blame our education system TAFE. The problem is they make them work in groups, so everyone gets to share and copy the smart person... I think they do that with doctors also.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Bowral Motorcycles beware

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Richard Osborne
5 reviews
a year ago
This business advertises extensively on bikesales as having the best prices and service. Being only 30 minutes south of Campbelltown well worth the trip with stock on hand for demo and immediate delivery.
I took the time this morning to travel from Sydney and found no stock, no service and the most rude sales person. Total waste of time. Dont waste your time with Bowral Motorcycles. I gave them 1 star because I could not give them 0 stars which is all they deserve.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Matt Scott
1 review
a year ago
Last month my family and I were visiting the Southern Highlands from Port Macquarie and I was driving in the Bowral/Mittagong area towards the freeway. We had our young kids in the car and were tailgated, abused and then cut off almost causing an accident by a ute which had 'Bowral Motorcycles' signage all over it. We did nothing more than the speed limit and he obviously didn't like that.

It seems fitting to write this given that most reviews here describe the people at this business in a negative way. I don't ride motorcycles and have never stepped foot into this store nor do I ever intend to, but the behaviour of staff at this shop is appalling and should be made known to any prospective customers.

The fact that they would behave like this in a vehicle with signage of their business all over it, I believe is a reflection of who they really are and clearly have no desire to obtain or keep a good reputation.

Such a negative ending to a great week in the Southern Highlands.

Rev. Chris Roubis

ivo prochaska
ivo prochaska
1 review
a year ago
The rudest people I have sofar encountered. Make a huge detour around this shop!

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Hamish Burchell
Hamish and 184 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Go see Trevor at Dragon Motorcycle Repairs
Manage
· Reply · 23h
Kathy Blatch
Kathy Blatch
Kathy and 184 others joined Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Very rude! We dumped them years ago after Tim sold the shop!
Manage
· Reply · 14h
Manny Goldstein
Manny Goldstein That Shop is bad.... Very rude, discusting judgemental people.... they really need some lessons on courtesy & manners....

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Chris Roubis

Intimidation tactics won't work.. but your welcome to keep trying Sam from #BowralMotorcycles... No idea how you got Steph's cell number, but keep calling her, and all logs go to Police for harassment and threats. Your making yourself and your business look even worse. So grow some balls... be a man and own up to your behavior. If you don't like bad reviews, then don't advertise on the internet, and learn to manage a business properly.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Chris Roubis

Apparently from all the feedback messages members have been giving me privately... Karl from #BowralMotorcycles seems to enjoy stalking the ladies and going to peoples homes to harass, if they dislike his service. This guy Karl sounds like one nasty piece of work.. Steph is the latest victim.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Bowral Motorcycles - A1 Vehicle Sales Training Pty Ltd

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:54 pm

John Dodds Your a gutless fuck wit saying that come down with your mates and say it to our face I see you took your post off google yesterday.
Anytime you want to come to Bowral Motorcycles let me know and I'll be there gutless keyboard warrior.
Manage
· Reply · 19m
Stephy Lou
Stephy Lou
Stephy and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Considering you are swearing in your post, I will be handing this to police as it’s very aggressive. Thank you for the evidence and have a lovely evening
Manage
· Reply · 4m
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
John Dodds
John Dodds Why do you use a name of David on google to scared to use your real name Kevin ?
Manage
· Reply · 18m
John Dodds
John Dodds Kevin Griegg
This post is being given to the police .
If you want to know we helped put the fire out today .
Gutless weakling
Manage
Haha
· Reply · 16m
Stephy Lou
Stephy Lou
Stephy and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Wow. Just wow. Given to police? I had to contact police in relation to being harassed , threatened, by phone by this company who wouldn’t tell me how they got my phone number, obviously from my sons old pre school as they have been giving out all my p...See More
Manage
Love
· Reply · 9m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis John Dodds crying wolf just shows what a wanker you are... and your threatening a member of the group is not on
Manage
· Reply · 1m · Edited

Chris Roubis
John Dodds no one but yourselves deleted the review on Google.. stop bullshitting

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Stephy Lou Why would I do anything, I don’t know them lol. This is the weird thing 😂😂
Manage
· Reply · 5m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
They are digging their own hole.. give them enough rope and they end up hanging themselves..lol
Manage
· Reply · 4m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
So far John Dodds owner of Bowral Motorcycles has come in to threaten and harass someone who asked for the correct motorcycle parts that was originally abused in their shop to begin with ..

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Chris Roubis
Hey John Dodds perhaps you should also stop stalking and threatening other woman, who are too scared to be named.... who have been unfortunate to use your services also

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Chris Roubis John Dodds If this ever went to court you would be locked up mate.. then you can reminisce your navy days while your behind bars with other men. 💋❤️

FORESHOCK

Re: Bowral Motorcycles - beware

Postby FORESHOCK » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:35 pm

they are ridiculous they are suppose to be a Suzuki dealer and don't stock stuff all parts beware stay away. you best drive to Sydney to get your parts.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”