Australian Cattle Farmers are evil people

Pets Farm Animals in Southern Highlands
Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:46 pm

These are the same zionists that stole land, raped and slaughtered Aborigines.

Farmers are just another Billionaires club, that don't use their own money to (make money) feed and water cattle. They wait for tax payers to do it.. Even in drought, they would not pay a cent to buy food and tap water for their cattle... Even though these farmers have millions in the bank.

They are greedy evil corporations just like our Governments. They prefer their cattle to die then cry for a bogus amount of bailout money. Cattle Farmers are compensated for everything from Fuel, equipment, vehicles, etc.

You know your zionist business is in a drought area, yet you have done nothing in decades to prepare for them, because letting your livestock starve is much more rewarding, to pull tax payers heart strings, when our zio government hands you bailout money...

Stop being tight arses. tax payers already giving you millions in subsidies already. Your fuel, your equipment etc gets paid for... start researching sustainable farming or start #diversifying. They are farming in the deserts these days...You don't deserve to be a farmer.

Farmers are leaving their cattle to die, starving them on purpose, because they make money on them either way... the system compensates them and creates tax write offs.

This reminds me of the RSPCA ad campaigns to get more funding..even though they have millions in the bank.
Billions of Tax free investments.
CEO gets a 6 figure salary.. not including bonuses.
80% kill rate.
millions in Government grants yearly... including millions in donations by corporations and citizens.
Millions in Tax subsidies yearly.

copied from a facebook group.
----------

Andrew Cupitt You’re a deadset idiot mate. Farmers (and those supporting the farmers) are happy to pay for feed and water if it were available to them ! You can’t pay for water when there is next to no water. You can’t pay for feed when there’s no feed being produce…See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Bronwyn Halliday
Bronwyn Halliday Waste of space you dick head
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Who’s the dickhead? Andrew Cupitt?
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland why is there no food and water? why are the farmers surviving but their cattle are left to die?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson If you can’t feed animals in good times and bad ...you shouldn’t have them. Stop breeding. Stop asking for handouts.The food that is produced to feed animals that they kill anyway could be going to food to feed people.Support animal rescues and sanctuaries is a better idea.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt What so we should produce hay to feed humans ? After you then ! I don’t think that’s very sustainable for human consumption Anne... and what about water ? We’ve had next to no rain are we meant to wave our magic wands and get water ? No ones asking for…See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Andrew Cupitt you’re the thick one. You think the only thing that is grown is hay? Bloody hell, you’re stupidity is incredible. Have you heard of rye, barley, oats, wheat, sorghum...just to name a few?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Open your front door (it’s okay the sun won’t kill you you can go outside) and tell me what you see ? I open my front door and there’s acres of dirt and dust (well what hasn’t blown away) and the smallest amount of brown crispy grass. If you see green grass when you open your door it’s only because you and the rest of your admin mates on here talk enough shit to fertilise your own yard 🙄
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Anne Greta Johnsson why did you delete your comments ? Did you realise it’s actually a problem ?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Jo Andersen
Jo Andersen You shouldn’t waste your time with these fools, there’s no cure for stupid!
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson True
Manage
Image may contain: one or more people
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Animals are overbred into the world , by disgusting methods such as forced pregnancies, and then after their forced pregnancy they have there baby taken off them and the farmers take all the milk off the cow to feed people milk when people aren’t even …See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Why don’t you all go and see for yourselves what’s pumped into your meat and how vile animals are treated in those places . All you have to do is see the footage and photos and anyone who’s not a psychopath would be a vegan or vegetarian for life. Enjoy.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Australian slaughterhouses. Nothing “humane” about these places that’s why they don’t have glass walls because if they did the world would be vegan.
Manage
No automatic alt text available.
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson If you don’t think these images are cruel there is something wrong with u not them.
Manage
Image may contain: one or more people
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Electrocution of babies in Victoria
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Oh and don’t even compare animal abuse to plants and veggies haha your defence is invalid. Their is NO COMPARISON
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson And do not tell me farmers don’t know that there “beloved” animals end up like this
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Or you could simply learn what a carnivore / omnivore/herbivore is! Go back to primary school - obviously this wasn’t taught to people who don’t know the differences. Enjoy 😀
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Manage
youtube.com
HUMANS Carnivores Omnivore or Herbivore? Vegetarian Vegan…
· Reply · Remove Preview · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson It’s so wonderful we have so many Indians coming here now as the ones I meet and know are all either vegan or vegetarian. They can enlighten Australian people 🙂
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Jo Andersen
Jo Andersen I wonder where all the vegans/vegetarians get all their oats, corn and other vegetables from...? Could it be a farm....? 🙄
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland yes Jo Andersen straight from Asia, labelled Australian.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Stop relying on rain to water your cattle you cruel bastards... just because tap water is more expensive than your cattle per head.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Tap water comes from the fucking rain you idiot !!!!!!!
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland rain isnt the only source of water idiot!!!! order a water tanker to the farm if you care about your animals.. but you satanic filth only care about the dollar..
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Chris Roland
Chris Roland makes me sick that farmers wont buy food or water for their cattle because it eats away at their profits
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Jo Andersen
Jo Andersen It’s official!!! You’re an idiot!!
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland it hurts doesnt it being exposed
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Why are farmers still alive and not their cattle? Where are they getting their food and water from?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland c'mon answer my question
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland didn't think so
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Their animals aren’t alive !!!’ They’re forced to kill them so they don’t suffer from not being fed ! Are you stupid ?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson No your stupid these animals are bred for cruelty. It’s time for it to stop.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Chris Roland
Chris Roland no one wants to answer my question... exposed!!!!
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt I just did ?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland no u didnt
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Good point Chris. Why don’t these “farmers” put money aside for drought times ? Oh that’s right...they send their kids to private schools, buy the latest model cars and utes, own fancy houses....it’s an industry built on greed and murder. Shame on them.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland well said Anne Greta Johnsson
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson And now they’re crying .” Poor me”.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland did you know tax payers even pay for their transport costs
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Jo Andersen
Jo Andersen I strongly suggest you go talk to a farmer. Get facts. Get informed.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland already have Jo Andersen .. im not the stupid one my dear..
I have even done some data entry to help out a busy accountant a few years back.. and seen some of the wealthiest million dollar Southern Highlands cattle farmers accounts.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland by the way Jo Andersen smart farmers use greenhouses to not rely on the elements to damage their crop... again I stress if you cannot manage your business (tight arses) then get another job.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland isnt it funny other countries cattle farming doing well in daily drought conditions.. but not our Australian farmers... they need assistance because they are too greedy to use their own money.. reminds me of the Bank bailouts..
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt You’re an absolute idiot. Go and educate yourself before making ridiculous remarks. You’re honestly the dumbest person I’ve ever come across. The farmers are trying the best they can. They have to put their animals down so they aren’t showing animal ab…See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards Andrew, at least they all taste good 🤣
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Tom Anderson
Tom Anderson What a nutcase group haha
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards Bet these people believe the earth is flat as well ☺️😂 hahah
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Well you belong to the group so you are obviously nut cases as well.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Tim Groves
Tim Groves Chris Rowe you are a fucking wanker
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland im more than that if your ever lucky to find out. :)
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Tim Groves
Tim Groves I’m happy to meet you you fuck wit
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland LOL well you know where I live.. be my guest...I cant stop you... just push into the line
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Tim Groves
Tim Groves No pls tell
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland are you that dumb
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland oh well
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Clearly we are NOT discussing fruit and vegetable farmers the ones who are all over the tv at the moment are ANIMAL farmers!!! I haven’t seen one vegetable or fruit grower anywhere so please, send me a news forecast, some video footage of a banana farm…See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Steph notice its the drongo small time farmers that are doing all the crying because they cannot manage their business
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Totally
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Tim Groves
Tim Groves Chris Rowe hope you get hit by a truck you fuck wit
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland awww Timmy is mad
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Tim Groves
Tim Groves Meet me and you can see mad
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Calm down
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...

Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson “We need to feed our cattle our sheep our pigs, to kill them. “ so we have heaps of money to buy mansions around the highlands... they’re mass bred for consumption and money which is the cruelest thing ever. Did you ever think of the poor animal? Did t…See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Lol sell animals to buy mansions.... look at your cover photo on Facebook clearly a “big mansion” hahahahaha
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Andrew Cupitt yeah and? I don’t EXPLOIT animals for MONEY you moron.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson So now Chris Roland is a f wit is he? I don’t think so. No one here has entered the discussion in a positive open minded way, which would equal the opposing party to be an f wit because they cannot enter an intelligent conversation with a decent intelligent opinion. Don’t worry chris I’ve got your back 💕👌
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson People who throw stones chris, they’re pathetic
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
😂😂😂
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Tom Anderson
Tom Anderson No one answered my question? Come on guys I wanna be educated? Please!
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Clearly you don’t and are just a troll.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Tom Anderson
Tom Anderson Why's no one answered my questions? They are legitimate
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Why worry Sharon? They’ve raised 7 billion today for the farmers. You ought to be jumping up and down. Chris posted his truth, nothing wrong with speaking out against the government frenzy full of uneducated imbeciles . I agree if u start a business and can’t fund it, shut it down especially when it involves the lives of innocent beings.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland dam I would not give a cent to our tight arse bogan farmers.. next year they will cry for help again and again and again.. they have not done anything to prepare for drought in decades.. they just looking for freebies.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Bogan farmers are you serious ? They’re the most down to earth true aussies you can get ! You’re the only bogan with nothing better to do then spread bullshit about Jews and general stores in berrima. The whole world is against poor little Chris. You’r…See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland awww the truth hurts, you want to come over and attack me also, for stating the obvious? you and Tim Groves can both attack me at the same time if you wish.. the more the merrier.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Jackson Chesterfield
Jackson Chesterfield I bet you're the kind of bloke that would love to give Indonesia another $441 million dollars so they can spend it on AH-64E Apache attack helicopters, which have been used to kill west papuans.... Instead of putting that money back into this country. People like you are absolute scum of the earth.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson That’s a disgusting thing to say what has chris done to u besides speaking out?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland its all good Steph, they are all showing their true colours to everyone in the group.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Chris Roland
Chris Roland im no zionist to funnel money through Indonesia then to my offshore bank accounts.. your zio mates in government do that
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Why on earth would I give money to someone who mismanaged their business? Maybe Gov should bailout all other failed businesses also.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Cancer council of Australia if u really need to know, go read it! Meat is one of the most dangerous foods for us to eat why everyone is getting cancer. Wake up.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/.../red-meat-processed.../
Manage
cancercouncil.com.au
Red meat, processed meat and cancer - Cancer Council NSW
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Did you know that eating more than 700 grams (raw weight) of red meat a week increases your risk of bowel cancer? Or that the risk of developing bowel cancer goes up 1.18 times for every 50 grams of processed meat eaten per day?
The World Health Organi…See More
Manage
cancercouncil.com.au
Red meat, processed meat and cancer - Cancer Council NSW
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson CARCINOGENIC look it up.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland only the drongo small time farmers that are doing all the crying because they cannot manage their business..and prepare for the future.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt So instead we pump our bodies with manufactured drugs to get iron, calcium and protein that we need to survive ? You can only get so much from plants you need to get it from somewhere else also. And I’d rather eat meat and risk that then pump fake drugs into my system
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Andrew , broccoli and green veggies have more iron in them than 1 piece of meat, please as I asked, go and do your research. I don’t take any drugs thanks.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson As do beans, lentils, vegetables, fruit, salad, all the new vegan and vegetarian options in coles and woolies u will find have more iron and protein than meat.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Go and read some of the packaging when u next go shopping and they actually taste good now too, not like rubber like they us to, we are far more advanced and do not need meat in our diets to survive.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Tim Groves
Tim Groves It sounds like you are both on drugs
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Someone seriously needs to take you, your mother and Chris and lock you in the looney bin for the rest of your sad pathetic lives
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson The only sad person is you for being so ill informed and bullying anyone with a difference of opinion to u, oh I guess all my vegan and vegetarian friends and people in the world of which their are millions of vegans now, need to go in the looney bin too right? Not my issue if your so close minded, enjoy ✌️
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt I have vegan friends too but it hasn’t affected their brains. They still realise that farmers need help.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Actually no u can get more iron protein and calcium from non animal products that is a fact
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Image may contain: text and food
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Image may contain: food
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Bullshit Andrew.. You go do your research some more.. Im a body builder, I also do Taekwondo. and im 52... the only thing I will admit to is that I still eat eggs.

LOL we are Looney because we dont believe in the zio propaganda machine
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Yeah and u look 35 in person and have benefited greatly from cutting crap out of your diet.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland awww shucks.. thank you maam for the kind words
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Chris Roland
Chris Roland top athletes are vegan
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt You’re a body builder ? Clearly that’s affected the size of your brain...
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Yeah these vegans look so sick don’t they
Manage
Image may contain: 1 person, standing
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Sooooo Sickly And thin with no iron.
Manage
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland what no penis jokes yet Andrew
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Most healthy people u will find are vegans. In fact most people I know who are vegan or vego don’t ever visit the doctors neither do their vegan children or families 😍 Chris isn’t it the best thing you’ve ever done?
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland totally Steph..
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt Chris isn’t vegan he eats eggs ! Clearly you don’t even know what a vegan is !
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Tim Groves
Tim Groves Is that you chris
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Yeah Chris is the one holding the broccoli, we eat it all day everyday .
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Tim Groves
Tim Groves Well it looks like you love the penis
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson My rottweilers have more brains than dealing with the twits on here..
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland only my own penis Tim Groves .. sorry
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Hahahahah
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Yeah Chris has a huge one cause he’s vegan 😂
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Andrew Cupitt
Andrew Cupitt It doesn’t count when all 12 inches are in his personality and not his pants love
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson I’d be careful, you’ll get hit in the eye with it if u keep carrying on like a bunch of brainless dills.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards What we can agree on is how good meat tastes 😍😍😍
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson How about f@#k NO.....we can agree on how repulsive it is.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Jackson Chesterfield
Jackson Chesterfield How good is a big juicy medium rare steak 😋 still bleeding, mushroom sauce, some chips on the side...
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Narrelle Mcdonnell
Narrelle Mcdonnell F
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roland
Chris Roland yeah I have to sleep on my back because im afraid of heights, especially in the mornings :)
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Hahahahahaga
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Hahahahahahhaa
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Vegan/ vego men are so attractive. 🤙
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Better in the cot and don't stink like corpse munchers
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Anne Greta Johnsson cot hahahahahahaha
Manage
· Reply · 2w
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Tim Groves
Tim Groves Mmmm meat
Manage
Image may contain: food and indoor
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson That just shows the cruel psychopath u are. And the others who like your post who kill animals for food, u should go and see what happens to the animals who suffer for that, one day hopefully...you will suffer the same fate. Can only hope. 👌
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Keep living in denial. U think it’s a joke, just shows how unintelligent uninformed and immature u are.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
View more replies
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...
Stephy Lou Johnsson
Stephy Lou Johnsson Oh the rspca do nothing about the animal abuse they stand there and watch! Like at the chicken farm near Tahmoor recently, they didn’t care at all about the animal abuse that was exposed 😡
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
New Berrima Store Post - Complaints
New Berrima Store Post - Complaints Sharon Neal why report chris rowe, he didnt even threaten anyone.. Tim did.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Chris Moore
Chris Moore I missed all of this, some members here look quite angry saying some pretty nasty stuff, chris u need a hand mate? I’m in agreement on the topic with ya bud.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
New Berrima Store Post - Complaints
New Berrima Store Post - Complaints c'mon own up who reported a post in here from Chris Rowe..
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Wayne Kerr
Wayne Kerr they are too gutless to own up.
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Wayne Kerr
Wayne Kerr instead of reporting Tim Groves threatening posts, they decided to report Chris Rowe's because I am not a Zionist... I am for humanity.
Manage
· Reply · 2w · Edited
Chris Roubis
Write a comment...
Stephy Lou Johnsson shared Lisa James's post.
August 21 at 12:27 AM

Image may contain: food
‎Lisa James‎
to
Raising Awareness Of Factory Farming
August 19 at 11:32 AM

Where do vegans get their protein from? Take a look below
Seen by 3
3Wayne Kerr, Anne Greta Johnsson and 1 other
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Australian Cattle Farmers are evil people

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Australian farms scared of this map.

https://map.aussiefarms.org.au
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Admin

Re: Australian Cattle Farmers are evil people

Postby Admin » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Met a cattle farmer at the dog park in moss vale yesterday.

He raved on for hours about his work on his 2200 acres of land... because I told him I was vegan.

This guy brings his 3 rhodesian ridgebacks to the park to mingle with other dogs.
If you try and pat one of them, he asked you not to, he says they need to know who's boss.

Anyway, yesterday I asked him why he only brought 2 ridgebacks to the park, he said he had to put a bullet to one of them, because he attacked a sheep.
He said a 36 cent bullet was cheaper than going to the Vet.
He said, the dog didn't come back to me when I called him... that is a waste of my time.. he had to be put down.

I told him that everyone has issues, that doesn't mean they are not worthy.
I told him he could of surrendered the dog to someone that could love him.. like myself.

He said he also has a few Kelpies that are chained, when they are not working on the farm X(

this is just another example why I do not like evil zionist cattle farmers, that always think about the dollar. Lives are not important.

I asked the cattle farmer why they let their cattle die of starvation and dehydration in droughts etc.

he replied, You have to understand its a business. A bale of hay and water has gone up.
If I had to continue buying water and feed for them, my business would go broke.

I told him its a shame that the zionist Australian Government allows people to continue buying animals, if they will not spend money keeping them alive in bad times.

He replied, some of us are trying to stay afloat and keep the Banks happy.

I told him, we all have bank loans, that's no excuse, I might as well stop feeding and paying for water to my animals, then I will get fined or end up going to jail.. but the zionist farmers have it good, being allowed to continue with animal abuse generations after generations on their land.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Return to “Farm Animals & Pets”