How to win in Court

creampie

How to win in Court

Postby creampie » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:00 am

Constructive trust. A trust raised by construction of law, or arising by operation of law, as distinguished from an express trust. Wherever the circumstances of a transaction are such that the person who takes the legal estate in property cannot also enjoy the beneficial interest without necessarily violating some established principle of equity, the court will immediately raise constructive trust, and fasten it upon the conscience of the legal owner, so as to convert him into a trustee for the parties who in equity are entitled to the beneficial enjoyment

"Constructive trusts"
do not arise by agreement or from intention, but by operation of law, and fraud, active or constructive, is their essential element. Actual fraud is not necessary, but such a trust will arise whenever circumstances under which property was acquired made it inequitable that it should be retained by him who holds the legal title. Constructive trusts have been said to arise through the application of the doctrine of equitable estoppel, or under the broad doctrine that equity regards and treats as done what in good conscience ought to be done, and such trusts are also known as "trusts ex maleficio" or "ex delicto" or "involuntary trusts" and their forms and varieties are practically without limit, being raised by courts of equity whenever it becomes necessary to prevent a failure of justice.

Anothony’s soment in court.

The judge + prosecutor now have to offset the debt that they created by charging the 'Cestui Que Vie Trust.' They are up for a substantial amount of money between them both. It only took me 3 minutes to completely destroy the court system.

They had to get me out of there + quick smart. I was exposing the fraud of the court + I did it all from the 'Public Gallery' without even stepping a foot into the dock/court.

The judge calls out "Antonio XXXXX." I answered back by saying "Are you saying that the trust which you are now administering is the Antonio XXXXX trust sir?!"

He was stunned + turned white.

Judge then answers. "May you please step into the court please?" I answered. "Sorry. I reserve my right to stay here in the public gallery."

The judge - "You are required to come into the court."

Me - "Sorry. I do not consent to boarding the ship or coming into the 'Bar' sir."

The judge - "We'll proceed anyway."

The prosecutor - "Antonio XXXXX failed to obey our parking signs."

I cut him off + said. "Antonio XXXXX is indeed in the court." I pointed at the judge. "It is you! As 'Trustee/Administrator. You are Antonio Paulo today aren't you?!"

The judge + prosecutor both drop their heads.

I continue in addressing the court. "Before we go any further. I need to know who you all are?" I point to the clerk + say. "Are you the 'Cestui Que Vie's 'Owner/Trustee' who has appointed this judge as 'Administrator' + 'Trustee' of the constructive trust case no. D123456. Did you also appoint the 'Prosecutor' as 'Executor' of this constructive trust?" I then point to the judge + say. "So you are the 'Trustee.' Then pointed to the 'Prosecutor' + said. "And you are the 'Executor' + I am the 'Beneficiary.'

So now we know who's who and as the 'Beneficiary.' I authorise you to handle the accounting + dissolve this constructive trust."

The judge, prosecutor + the court is in dead silence.

I continue in saying. "I now claim my body. So I am collapsing the 'Cestui Que Vie Trust' which you have charged as there is no value in it.

You have committed fraud against all laws! Are you not the creators of controversy?!"

The judge with a face that is red as a tomato calls for the Police + security to remove me from the court cause I exposed their fraud.

In the meantime I ask the judge 3 times. "Are you under oath here today sir?" No answer from the judge. I then ask him "Are you are a public servant?" No answer. I then ask him 3 times. "Excuse me. May I see your 'Writ Of Commission' + 'Bonding Agreement sir?"

The judge could not produce it for me at all.

I then state. "I as a sovereign am now the highest authority in the court as the judge has not shown me their 'Writ Of Commission' + 'Bonding Agreement.'

I now dismiss the case!"

By that time the police + security remove me from the court as I have now exposed the judge + the fraud of the court.

I was released at the front door with me saying to the police. "Go back into your private corporate courtroom + continue to commit 'Treason' you fake counterfeit police impersonators."

Now the court is left to pay the debt that they created. Stiff shit to all the people that thought that I was talking shit + was going to get locked up. I won the case! Proved everyone wrong + got my retribution against the court from the last time that I was brought into court by a fake counterfeit police officer by the name of Jody Clayton. Mission accomplished + God bless!!!!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Wake Up Australia”