failure to pay SPEEDING CAMERA OFFENCE

creampie

failure to pay SPEEDING CAMERA OFFENCE

Postby creampie » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:53 pm

From Danny Maksacheff on fb
I copied this from a friend at the start of the year regarding speed camera offences.

----- Original Message ----- From: To: undisclosed-recipients: Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:00 AM Subject: Smile for the Camera

Hello Jose Something that happened to me three weeks ago.

On Tuesday (before Dural workshop) at 6.45 pm, knock on door and who should be there but local constabulary with summons to attend local court next day at 10.00am.
Item number 310 on list failure to pay SPEEDING CAMERA OFFENCE.
When the matter was called I appeared, the Magistrate asked was I Mr. Clear
I said;
"I am the party known as Paul of the family Clear"
Well Paul! How do you plead?
I said;

"I am here by special appearance and I have not come to testify but I do have a question. "As the plaintiff and its representative are claiming aggrieved status by contracting a third party to issue a fine for an alleged offence should we not be hearing from them first?"

A fellow called Archinold from the Crown Solicitors Office represented the State Debt Recovery Office was the Prosecutor. He went through the detail of time of alleged offence; the kms per hour recorded and had a 10x8 photo in his hand. He held it up so the Magistrate could see it and said "This is Mr. Clear's car your worship".
I said;

"I have not been presented with any material facts or evidence that that is my car and the unfinished part of my question is, is the plaintiff in court?
The Magistrate says to Archinold "who is the real plaintiff in this matter"?
Before Arch replies I pipe up and say;

"Is it not that the Camera is the real plaintiff in the matter and I further ask is the Camera going to testify?"

Arch has a bit of a stutter and stammer and without lifting his head Magistrates raises one eyebrow and looks at me and says case dismissed.
Arch yells out what about costs your worship.
Mag says I don't think we should pursue this matter any further Mr. Archinold.

He was in the foyer as I went out talking to what appeared to be other solicitors, he pointed at me and they all looked around.
I said to myself checkmate.

Regards Paul
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Wake Up Australia”