ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceeding

Vanessa Darby Southern Highlands Sexual Predator
Rev. Chris Roubis

ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceeding

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:23 am

Just got home from being at Picton Court House.

Doesn't the Mobster Michael Darby look smart with his tie today... scroll down.

The Judge asked me if I want to continue with the AVO application, I said yes.

The Judge asked Michael Darby if he agreed with the AVO, he said no. :))

The Houso Mick is either too proud, or too stupid to realise he cannot defend his criminal actions.. but he thinks by dragging it out it will be in his favour, that I eventually will give up.. :))

Mick thinks its a game, so he doesn't want to look like he is backing down.. but he will learn his lesson the hard way.

Even if Mick had 10 Barristers on his legal team, they still cannot defend him in court. The evidence is so concrete he has no hope. \:D/

Moss Vale Local Court registers have seen footage of the evidence, thus allowed the AVO to be put through..
The Judge has already seen the video footage and allowed the application to go through. :-bd which is why Mick has an interim AVO order by the judge, while the AVO properly goes through.

Mick has probably had quite a few AVO's against him in the past, and I'm sure most of them gave up.. but not me... :-bd

Now he is going to experience seeing a female Judge in horror, when she listens, and sees all the police officers in court, with my video & audio evidence.

A police officer in court for the vehicle damage.
another officer in court for the break and enter and property damage.
and another officer for the stalking, harassments, and threatening behaviour, charging at me with a handgun, and trying to ram me in his vehicle.

Lets not forget my family members as witness for Vanessa Darby conning my father over the phone, (a frail 90 year old) and extorting information about my other family members, because she lied to an old frail man, that she was being stalked and harassed by me... just to be vindictive.

Another witnesses on the night I was visiting my girlfriend, and Vanessa called the Police crying wolf that I was stalking and harassing her again..

Boy.... #:-s that female judge is really going to get to know the Darby family quite well =))

The Judge did mentioned their is good grounds for this AVO to go through this morning, even though she wants to also refer this to mediation when the time comes.... meaning she is already going to give the green light for the AVO, even though Michael Darby wants to defend it :-bd

She was so nice to write down instructions on what I should do, if I want to go ahead with it. :-bd

Instead of Mick and Vanessa Darby taking it on the chin and agreeing to the AVO, they are now going to get a harsher treatment and court costs, when the time arrives by the Judge. :-bd

Default time on AVO's is 12 months. Now that Vanessa and Michael Darby decided to waste the courts time, the judge is going to find out how violent they are, and will extend the AVO time into years. :-bd

I forgot to mention Mick's legal aid mentioned I was taking photographs of his client.

the judge said, its not against the law. :-bd
I do love this Judge :x she's awesome.
Attachments
ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceedings 1of3.jpg
ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceedings 1of3.jpg (953.13 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceedings 2of3.jpg
ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceedings 2of3.jpg (907.82 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
Michael John Darby at Picton Court.jpg
Michael John Darby at Picton Court.jpg (110.17 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceedings 3of3.jpg
ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceedings 3of3.jpg (782.03 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: ROUBIS vs DARBY AVO proceeding

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Look how innocent this Predator looks at court today :(|)
Attachments
Berrima Communications - Michael Darby at Court for being a Stalker, Predator, Maliscious damage, Harassment, Property Damage,  Threats, publicly with handgun.jpg
Berrima Communications - Michael Darby at Court for being a Stalker, Predator, Maliscious damage, Harassment, Property Damage, Threats, publicly with handgun.jpg (145.56 KiB) Viewed 7548 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Vanessa Darby supporting her man.. if you can call him that :))

She wears the trousers in the crime syndicate marriage... well, if you can call it a marriage, since they do the dirty behind each others back whenever they get a chance to. :ymsick:

She orders her husband to do what he does best, harass, threaten, stalk, damage property. Intent to kill, break and enter. L-)
Everything goes through Vanessa Darby first... to get the go ahead.

Vanessa Darby plays the innocent housewife well.

Even fooled Bowral police for 30 minutes one night, into thinking she has a stalker. But she was just being vindictive at me, because I showed everyone who the real stalkers are.
Attachments
Vanessa Darby Mobster wife.jpg
Vanessa Darby Mobster wife.jpg (206.28 KiB) Viewed 7514 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Just payed my $450 an hour ex Barrister of the Supreme Court, upfront a few grand this afternoon. x_x

http://www.australianlawyersdirectory.c ... -moss-vale

Now to sit back and enjoy the show. \:D/

I think I'm going to have a chat to the Magistrate about getting a pop corn machine in court. =))

Had to agree with what my barrister said today, "this guy is a psychopath." :-bd

toni

Postby toni » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:30 pm

:(|) :(|) :(|)
Attachments
Berrima Communications.jpg
Berrima Communications.jpg (19.68 KiB) Viewed 7426 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 pm

I already know the outcome of the court decision :-bd

Oh and guess who wants to come to court .. yep it is a married woman named Jenny who has been terrorized, stalked, threatened, defamed, discredited by Michael Darby, because she said no to his sexual advances.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 am

It was a great day today in court.

My Barrister had to chase down paperwork from Michael Darby's legal aid... ( Brian Hanrahan ) which should of been given to him long ago.

Looks like Brian Hanrahan, is trying to delay the court process on purpose... so he can scare me to withdraw the case. :))

MY testimony and video footage is so dangerous to Michael Darby's defense, that his legal aid is trying hard to scare me to withdraw, so the judge doesn't go through all the case details about the Darby family
:ymdevil:

As you guessed.. Mick has printed out articles in this forum about his criminal behavior, as I knew he would..to give to his legal aid for court :))

Do you really think terrorizing me online, on cb radio, and sending your friends to damage my vehicle and property, is going to justify your actions for the bad reviews I have posted about your illegal business ? :(|)

Normal people don't try to kill people by breaking into homes, following and running people off the road, damaging their property and stalking them, just because someone has written bad reviews about their illegal business. :@)

And by the way, Mick and his pals on Mick's Berrima Communications facebook group starting writing nasty stuff about me way before I decided to expose Michael Darby's illegal business and criminal behavior online.. :-bd

Someone is going to pay thousands of dollars in court costs, and it wont be me.. so since Mick's wife loves trolling through these forums, she can tell his legal aid, I am not going to withdraw the AVO :-bd

It was quite funny and a hint of a loser, when Micks legal aid was asking my Barrister to withdraw the AVO application, or face huge court costs for wasting the courts time if i proceed =)) =)) :)) =)) :)) :D

The only way Michael Darby wins is if I don't proceed with the AVO.. so his legal aid thought he could scare me off =))

I hired a $450 an hour Barrister... you think I'm scared about court costs? =))

Nice try.. but when I play poker, I don't bluff. I have all the winning cards ^:)^

Do people think I am that stupid to not cover all bases, before going to court 8-}

The Magistrate already told the court that the allegations were serious... doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that means.. 8-}

its all documented in these forums.. that's why I love having an online journal, everything is dated for things like this ready for court. :-bd

For those who have forgotten who started it all, take a look at this viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1612&p=2294#p2294

Court adjourned for a month.. :-bd I cannot wait for next court hearing :-bd

JUSTICE will prevail :-bd

You all know me by now.. I never lose.. everything is going according to plan ^:)^

The light will always shine brighter than the darkness. O:-)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Today I got to see some paperwork from Vanessa Darby and from Karen Hanratty.

Apparently The Darby's and the Hanratty's have decided to team up against me. =))

The desperate Darby family have decided to team up with the Hanratty family in order to look credible :ymdevil:

It was only a year or so ago, that Michael Darby was offering me a handgun to take care of Geoff Hanratty for him. :))

Now the two crime families, who were once enemies, both have a common enemy... me. :ymhiro:

both families are trying hard to fabricate stories about me in order to defame, and discredit me in court.

They forget that I can back up and rebut any claims, with tons of witnesses, audio and video footage. ^:)^

My Barrister has been hard at it organizing witnesses and affidavits from them all. :-bd

Since the Darby family teamed up with another notorious crime family to be their witness... it's time I included some well respected older residence as witnesses, that do not support the criminal behaviour of the Darby and the Hanratty family. ^:)^

Paul and Jenny Richardson are waiting to come to Court as witnesses also. :-bd

All those years by Vanessa & Michael Darby, taunting , Stalking, Sending Michael's druggo friends to taunt the Richardson family outside their own home, Michael Darby Sexual Harassing his wife Jenny Richardson for years ( we have the sex TXT messages to prove it ), following them into Supermarket stores, name calling, laughing at them, finger gestures etc...

The Darby's and the Hanratty's only have their fabricated stories to show. 8-x

I rebutted all the Hanratty's claims against me, and gave my Barrister all contact details and information.. :-bd

My Barrister and I had a good laugh in the boardroom today. When he said to me, that the Hanratty's live up to their name.."Ratty" =))

Updated my Barrister with videos and so on about the Hanratty's terrorising me. It really got him hot under the collar, that Bowral Police have been allowing this to continue... but he did say NSW Police are not lawyers :-bd

My Barrister is now wanting to take the Hanratty's to court, the next time they terrorise me. ^:)^ Since Bowral Police are not lawyers.
He used so many legaleze terms, to take the Hanratty's to court, that he lost me :)) glad he knows his stuff. :-bd

Anyway, when I get the chance, I will scan in and post all Hanratty's and Darby's fabricated claims against me, for all to view and show you how far these two criminal families in New Berrima will go to discredit someone. 8-}

They should of been Politicians. :))

I laughed so hard when Vanessa Darby wrote in her testimony, that I was driving around a month, with no number plate on my vehicle... before her predator husband Michael Darby ripped it off my bumper bar =))

Vanessa Darby is so stupid, she doesn't think first before she opens her mouth to bullshit and tell stories. =))

I have security footage of myself leaving for the dog park that day, showing very clearly I had a full bumper bar, and number plate attached to my vehicle.. so how could I be driving around 30 days without a number plate prior.. that Vanessa Darby is claiming. =)) =)) =))

Stupid is, what stupid does 8-}

Vanessa Darby and Karen Hanratty's testimonies are base on stupidity like this, not thinking things through. 8-}

You idiots have already discredited yourself as being credible witnesses.. :-bd :ymdevil:

You think the Magistrate is stupid? wait when you all are exposed in court.. :)) :)) :))

I guarantee you Vanessa Darby and Karen Hanratty will be up for perjury charges among other things. :-bd
Attachments
Stupid is what stupid does.jpg
Stupid is what stupid does.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 7066 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:18 am

Michael Darby's Neighbours were very happy to write up a testimony for me. :-bd so many events to list from what they told me.

Especially since they caught Michael Darby masturbating outside their bathroom window, while the wife was taking a shower. X(

I'm waiting on another family in Mittagong to send me their testimony for court.

The Darby family and the Hanratty family claim they have been in New Berrima for 30 years, and I am only a newcomer, which makes me the trouble maker.. not them =))

Lets see how these 2 crime families like it when I get my private investigator to knock on everyone's door, on every street in New Berrima, and their previous residence, and businesses, including old court and police records, . :-bd :ymdevil:

This is going to be fun :ymparty:

Anyone with Bad Experiences from the Darby or Hanratty family can be sent to [email protected]

Please label your email for court, or for publishing anonymously on this forum, for all to see. ^:)^

Return to “Bowral House Nursing Home Complaints”